Daniel Balan

Apreciation for Leo and Actualized.org

15 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for creating Actualized.org, first I stumbled upon Leo in 2015 at 15 years old, I can honestly say that Leo changed forever my trajectory and helped me avoid a lot of dangers that the youth are facing whilst growing up. While I haven't achieved almost anything at 24 years old now, looking at my peers, I realise how fortunate I was to find someone who guided me towards intellectual aspects of life. Instead of abusing alcohol and tobacco and drugs, I stayed at home reading books and watching actualized.org, which kept me safe. When I was 20 years old I delved into spiral dynamics watching the videos multiple times. For me the stage red video was life saving without exageration. It opened my eyes to how deeply stage red my friends at that time were. How dangerous was for me to be friends with them. That video alone kept me away from violent people and I stopped being friends with those people. Thank you Leo for everything you've done for me. Also you are the one who taught me English, All in all, thank you!

Sweet!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Appreciation noticed. We all are. 🙂

Not too many thank you's in life, mostly criticisms, so kudos to you. I'm happy to see that it has worked for you. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Leo has taught me to have a strong vision for my life. This is something I work on fine-tuning on a daily basis now. We are going places fellas!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Leo sent me to Hell but Thank you anyway. It was necessary and what I wanted

25 minutes ago, thierry said:

Leo sent me to Hell but Thank you anyway. It was necessary and what I wanted

😀😀😀 I can tell you, about mine but you know already resonate with me, at some point i thought he was "Dajjal" i stare at his eyes and in the middle to find the signs. (Only some will know) When he 😉 winks at me i close my eyes and Stopped following and listening to his videos. Only to come back and love him and thank him for it. There is much to say about this that's for another time.

14 minutes ago, Jac067 said:

😀😀😀 I can tell you, about mine but you know already resonate with me, at some point i thought he was "Dajjal" i stare at his eyes and in the middle to find the signs. (Only some will know) When he 😉 winks at me i close my eyes and Stopped following and listening to his videos. Only to come back and love him and thank him for it. There is much to say about this that's for another time.

I did not understand everything but I love it.

We all have an Idea about what Truth taste like until we taste it.. 😂

7 hours ago, Daniel Balan said:

Thank you so much for creating Actualized.org, first I stumbled upon Leo in 2015 at 15 years old, I can honestly say that Leo changed forever my trajectory and helped me avoid a lot of dangers that the youth are facing whilst growing up. While I haven't achieved almost anything at 24 years old now, looking at my peers, I realise how fortunate I was to find someone who guided me towards intellectual aspects of life. Instead of abusing alcohol and tobacco and drugs, I stayed at home reading books and watching actualized.org, which kept me safe. When I was 20 years old I delved into spiral dynamics watching the videos multiple times. For me the stage red video was life saving without exageration. It opened my eyes to how deeply stage red my friends at that time were. How dangerous was for me to be friends with them. That video alone kept me away from violent people and I stopped being friends with those people. Thank you Leo for everything you've done for me. Also you are the one who taught me English, All in all, thank you!

Désolé de polluer ton post. Bravo pour tes réalisations ! En te souhaitant le meilleur pour le futur ;)

10 hours ago, Daniel Balan said:

While I haven't achieved almost anything at 24 years old now, looking at my peers, I realise how fortunate I was to find someone who guided me towards intellectual aspects of life.

I yet have to meet a successful  Actualizer. All this high concious philosophy can easily turn into ugly mental masturbation and dogma if you're not highly vigilant about it.

Edited by Sandhu

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Leo has taught me to have a strong vision for my life. This is something I work on fine-tuning on a daily basis now. We are going places fellas!

Where does he teach this?

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

15 hours ago, Daniel Balan said:

I see it is your first post so I allow myself to tell you this: be careful using the forum. People here are more about their path ms than your. Last time I tried to Thank Leo I ended up in psych ward. 
Leo saw your thank you and he knows what you know. 
Good luck for your journey 

Kind regards.

4 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

Where does he teach this?

You created everything, so anywhere you imagine his teachings to be.

I still remember watching his content for the first time in my childhood library. A decade later, I’m realizing that existence itself is a vast library my mind is constructing.