Paul5480

Is it true that I am infinity?

7 posts in this topic

Is it true that I am infinity?

And what more could I want? 

No one can answer this question for you .

Don't brainwash yourself with ideas you heard from spiritual teachers .

That's mental masturbation and I fell into that trap plenty of times .

Become directly conscious of what and who you are .

You are you..who knows you more than you know yourself? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Describe what infinity is from your direct experience. 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Don't try to go for lofty ideas or goal like being Infinity or Enlightened, if You cannot be Peaceful within Yourself for a whole day, then the next day and so forth, then these things are out of reach for You. Baby Steps, get that straightened out first then lets see what potential arises within You..Thinking about this stuff just gets you further away from Truth, don't make spirituality a subject to study, it doesn't work well like that...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Describe what infinity is from your direct experience. 

I was driving home last night, it's pitch black and snowing. All I can see is what looks like an infinite number of snow flakes hitting the windshield of my car. It was beautiful. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

How can you not be. Infinity includes everything. Don't let anyone deter you from knowing the Truth of who you are. What you are will always remain and nothing anyone says will ever change that. What will you do after this recognition? Try to jump through walls. Go rob a bank. Go around naked. No. You will just rest in that knowing and it will start to reveal itself to you.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.