Emotionalmosquito

Is great sex available after death?

134 posts in this topic

Since reality is infinite and everything is imagined into being, why wouldn’t it be?

If you’ve seen my threads on the dating sub you might know my craving to have a whole bunch of sex with lots of people is powerful enough to create a googol multiverses If channeled. Problem is, I’m stuck in this dense, 3d prison reality in which every single aspect of life is set up in a way to prevent me from achieving my one true purpose for existence as much and effectively as it possibly can. Maybe I imagined this experience for myself, maybe I chose this life before being born. Idk. All I know is I regret immensely my decision to be born into or whatever caused this pathetic, worthless pile of pig shit excuse of an existence where I’m not even allowed the one thing I long for more than anything in the universe.

So my question here is: Is it possible (and easily doable) to create your own world after death while keeping all your memories and ego from this life that way you can experience everything you were denied here once you’ve crossed over? 

I know that since everything that is is imaged into being by us all, technically there must be some way to create all the sexiness I want while in this life, but the amount of work it takes to make things happen in this reality is highly unacceptable. If I’m god and I created everything, it should be very possible to get all the women I could ever dream of easily and without all the years of mental and emotional torment of trial and error. Death should make that a whole lot easier because it’s like a great reset; an opportunity to actualize my needs and desires because I’d have much more creative ability since I’m temporarily outside the laws of physicality. 

The only utility of this life is that it has shown me exactly what and who I want. So now my only hope is being able to keep all those memories and desires after death while remaining with the exact same ego I’ve developed so I can have everything fulfilled once I’ve returned to the pure, creative power of the great beyond.

Im asking this here in hopes of getting some insight from some people who remember past lives, have navigated some of the territories of the great beyond or know how to design future lives based on desires from this one. 

And if anyone has experienced higher dimensional sex with feminine entities, tell me all about what that’s like in great detail and how you achieved it

Disclaimer: This is not a suicide post. I have no intention of killing myself anytime soon. Not within the next five years at least. 

But you’d have to be a clinical moron to take this bullshit life on earth over having all you want of these bitches, imo 

CC91D8AB-D011-461A-988C-40E9C1ECE05D.png

3B93AEBD-C257-4E8F-B43A-22148396DE20.jpeg

Become a muslim.  In Islam ..After you die and go to paradise..you get to have eternal sex with gorgeous heavenly chicks with lovely eyes and full breasts ...that is of course if you are a committed muslim and you perform all the worship stuff.

I'm not joking or trolling . It's literally in the quran .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

After 1 week of getting sex 2-3 times a day, you'd probably be bored of it. It's the sense of lack that's talking and creating these fantasies about the ego being able to survive death. Hint: no it won't.

All those dreams and needs will dissolve into nothingness. God doesn't consider them important, it puts them in you just because

23 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

prevent me from achieving my one true purpose for existence

I like sex . But the sole purpose of your life is to fuck ?!! I mean c'mon man .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I like sex . But the sole purpose of your life is to fuck ?!! I mean c'mon man .

@Emotionalmosquitohave you tried exploring your gay side like this guy ^^? 🍆

If you find you like it, you'd be getting too much sex in no time... No need for extreme measures like converting to islam ☠️

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But the sole purpose of your life is to fuck ?!!

Post-nut clarity is gonna be tough, instant existential nihilism.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Post-nut clarity is gonna be tough, instant existential nihilism.

Synchronicity.  I just learned that term today ...post cumming clarity . 

I thought I'm the only one in the entire fucking galaxy who feels like a flimsy piece of shit after a wink ....turns out I'm not alone :P

-Osho

@josemar I'm bi . nothing to be ashamed about. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@josemar I'm bi . nothing to be ashamed about. 

Agreed. Mental masturbation on the other hand... 🤌

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I thought I'm the only one in the entire fucking galaxy who feels like a flimsy piece of shit after a wink ....turns out I'm not alone :P

You are extrapolating the term, it is not inherently negative. It just refers to the reduced libido afterwards, and the regained ability to act rational again. For many, that involves the rational mind criticizing and shaming them for doing it, but of course, that is not mutually inclusive.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@josemar i respect your opinion.  But honestly i don't deem my posts as mental masturbation.  I know it has high value . Just look at the number of views and replies in my threads . It's always high . This should tell something.  And in any case I don't give a flying shit about that ..I share what comes to my mind ..thoughts ..questions ..insights etc . Do with it whatever you want to do .

@Osaid nah you are lying you nerdy little devil ..it absolutely sucks ass to cum in the fucking toilet or tissues...fucking a real wet  pussy is a whole different deal . 

-Osho

For many, that involves the rational mind criticizing and shaming them for doing it, but of course, that is not mutually inclusive.

Case in point:

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

nah you are lying you nerdy little devil ..it absolutely sucks ass to cum in the fucking toilet or tissues

@Osaid ya know.. having real sex increases testosterone..and cooming reduces testosterone. 

You know why? When you have real sex with a real woman like a real man you feel like a hero. Your hormones skyrocket. Sky is the limit.

When you jerk off in your dirty bathroom to some pixels you feel like a loser because your subconscious mind knows that you are not spreading your genes .

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

ya know.. having real sex increases testosterone..and cooming reduces testosterone. 

You know why? When you have real sex with a real woman like a real man you feel like a hero. Your hormones skyrocket. Sky is the limit.

When you jerk off in your dirty bathroom to some pixels you feel like a loser because your subconscious mind knows that you are not spreading your genes .

Is that what they said on the no-fap forum?

Also, what do you mean real women? I thought you were solipsism-pilled? There are no real people. It's all masturbation. You have to eternally feel like a loser now, because you are stuck masturbating as God for eternity.

Edited by Osaid

The offer is only available on this call so act now

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Osaid

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Is that what they said on the no-fap forum?

Also, what do you mean real women? I thought you were solipsism-pilled? There are no real people. It's all masturbation. You have to eternally feel like a loser now, because you are stuck masturbating as God for eternity.

Picture "people" as one guy that is wearing the same mask covering his face . God is a an infinite chameleon.  The same "guy " behind every mask . Every person is me .is God. I'm you . You are me .etc 

So ultimately the difference between fucking yourself or fucking another collapses . But that's like dreaming an erotic lucid dream where there are a bunch of blonde babes waving at you and you choose to fuck your fist instead. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Since reality is infinite and everything is imagined into being, why wouldn’t it be?

If you’ve seen my threads on the dating sub you might know my craving to have a whole bunch of sex with lots of people is powerful enough to create a googol multiverses If channeled. Problem is, I’m stuck in this dense, 3d prison reality in which every single aspect of life is set up in a way to prevent me from achieving my one true purpose for existence as much and effectively as it possibly can. Maybe I imagined this experience for myself, maybe I chose this life before being born. Idk. All I know is I regret immensely my decision to be born into or whatever caused this pathetic, worthless pile of pig shit excuse of an existence where I’m not even allowed the one thing I long for more than anything in the universe.

So my question here is: Is it possible (and easily doable) to create your own world after death while keeping all your memories and ego from this life that way you can experience everything you were denied here once you’ve crossed over? 

I know that since everything that is is imaged into being by us all, technically there must be some way to create all the sexiness I want while in this life, but the amount of work it takes to make things happen in this reality is highly unacceptable. If I’m god and I created everything, it should be very possible to get all the women I could ever dream of easily and without all the years of mental and emotional torment of trial and error. Death should make that a whole lot easier because it’s like a great reset; an opportunity to actualize my needs and desires because I’d have much more creative ability since I’m temporarily outside the laws of physicality. 

The only utility of this life is that it has shown me exactly what and who I want. So now my only hope is being able to keep all those memories and desires after death while remaining with the exact same ego I’ve developed so I can have everything fulfilled once I’ve returned to the pure, creative power of the great beyond.

Im asking this here in hopes of getting some insight from some people who remember past lives, have navigated some of the territories of the great beyond or know how to design future lives based on desires from this one. 

And if anyone has experienced higher dimensional sex with feminine entities, tell me all about what that’s like in great detail and how you achieved it

Disclaimer: This is not a suicide post. I have no intention of killing myself anytime soon. Not within the next five years at least. 

But you’d have to be a clinical moron to take this bullshit life on earth over having all you want of these bitches, imo 

CC91D8AB-D011-461A-988C-40E9C1ECE05D.png

3B93AEBD-C257-4E8F-B43A-22148396DE20.jpeg

No. Death is the end. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@josemar i respect your opinion.  But honestly i don't deem my posts as mental masturbation.  I know it has high value . Just look at the number of views and replies in my threads . It's always high . This should tell something.  And in any case I don't give a flying shit about that ..I share what comes to my mind ..thoughts ..questions ..insights etc . Do with it whatever you want to do .

@Osaid nah you are lying you nerdy little devil ..it absolutely sucks ass to cum in the fucking toilet or tissues...fucking a real wet  pussy is a whole different deal . 

Solipsism be damned, there's loads of mental wankers circle jerking each other🙂

Don't take is personally ♥️

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Osaid

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Become a muslim.  In Islam ..After you die and go to paradise..you get to have eternal sex with gorgeous heavenly chicks with lovely eyes and full breasts ...that is of course if you are a committed muslim and you perform all the worship stuff.

I'm not joking or trolling . It's literally in the quran .

Lol

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.