Federico del pueblo

Human connection is one of the most profound experiences that can be had

11 posts in this topic

Yeah of course... there's also things like god realisation and OBEs and NDEs and unity and connectedness and so on.

But look, you decided to dream the dream of a human. Why are you doing this? You could just be floating around as star dust all the time or experience yourself as a super nova explosion.

But actually you truly want to have the human experience, this limited finite, kind of hilarious experience where you are this little goofy self, navigating this complex world with all all of these ups and downs and with all the misery and all the glory and what not.

But now, if you truly allow yourself to completely let go and just truly surrender to this human experience amazing things can happen. Your experiences with other limited little humans can be so profound and meaningful, you just never knew it.

We always wait until things are right.

There is always this future moment when things will finally be ok enough and then finally we can fully enjoy the experiences with other humans.

When my trauma is healed, then finally I can be open and loving with other people...

When my health is improved, then finally I can be more social and do more of X and have more meaningful experiences with people...

When my studies are finished and I have a good job in another city, then finally I can be like X with people feel like Y and do Z...

When I have my ideal boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband etc., then finally I can feel X emotion which will help me to do more of Y so I can feel more Z and then because of Z I can be still more charismatic with people so I can connect more with them and feel more of this other human emotion...

But look, you only have this fucked up human experience that you are aware of right now.

Maybe you have anxiety, maybe you have depression, maybe you were bullied in school, maybe you have asymmetrical tits or a small Penis or you have this negative story in your mind of how you became so limited and you like to wallow yourself in it and tell yourself that until X is not fixed you cannot truly enjoy your humanness and connect with people.

Maybe you think you first need to achieve enlightenment or "transcend your trauma" until you really can connect with people.

I'm here to tell you that all of this is bullshit.

All these other people you could meet have all kinds of flaws and a lot of them feel self conscious or insecure about something.

A lot of people would really appreciate it if you showed up and were a bit more open about your flaws and insecurities because then they could let go more and just ve themselves.

But anyway...if you could just be a bit more conscious of your neurotic human ego and understand that it's just this little illusionary thing - which is not truly you, but a part of your human experience - this would already do a lot.

Then, when you step in front of another human being, you could be conscious that there is an exchange of information (facilitated by language), but more importantly there is an exchange of ENERGY happening at the same time.

How much energy can you exchange or let flow from you to the other person?

The other person does not need to be awake or anything for this to happen. It only takes you and your intention and presence, there's no excuse.

Do you need anything from the person or can you simply give to give?

Can you wish the other person the best?

Can you just be fully present with the person and be grounded in your body and in the now?

Does your ego need to tell the other person of all your achievements and get a lot of validation?

But if the other person needs validation, can you be non-judgemental about it and see a little bit of yourself in them and just give them a bit of that validation?

Don't wait until it's all perfect! This moment will never come...

Allow yourself to fully connect with others now, with all your flaws and shortcomings and so on. Don't hide these things, just admit them, just own them.

Don't "do good game", just do "no game-game". Or actually, do nothing and just fucking BE. Let it flow.

Some people will judge or reject you. It doesn't matter. Don't let the fear about this get in the way of truly connecting with the "good" people who just take you as you are.

Your life is now. There's nothing else. And be honest with yourself...you don't actually want to meditate all day long or do your yoga the entire time. You want the human experience. You want to meet and understand and truly FEEL others. That's why you became a separate limited human.

If you truly allowed yourself to have this experience and connect with other people instead of protecting yourself you might actually get a spiritual experience from it. A human-spiritiual experience :)

(Of course I'm projecting a lot here...I'm guilty of all the things I mentioned above).

I think that's all I wanted to say.

Thanks for reading!

A lot of people would really appreciate it if you showed up and were a bit more open about your flaws and insecurities because then they could let go more and just ve themselves.

Very true. There's a right time and place to reveal these vulnerabilities, but it's very much appreciated when people do. It's hard to connect with people who are too worried about projecting an image of what they want to be to the world. My closest friends are all people I've tripped with 

Beautiful post. I love it with all my heart. It carries with it an energy that God is speaking to itself about itself. Even so, it just speaks with a lot of raw unfiltered authenticity that speaks to the soul. It is a very good reminder for all of us to adhere to in our day-to-day lives because all the anxiety and depression we feel is the soul feeling suffocated by all the contracted energy we have become so comfortable with feeling and thinking that it's normal. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Thank you. This was a great reminder not to be afraid of humans. I actually have an allergic reaction to humans, but I am learning to gradually consume them in tiny bits at a time, a strategy proven to work by the scientific community:

Oral immunotherapy, or OIT, helps desensitize patients to the very foods they are allergic to by giving them small quantities of the food allergen to ingest every day and gradually building their body's resistance to the food.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/oral-immunotherapy-program/oral-immunotherapy-101-learning-module#:~:text=Oral immunotherapy%2C or OIT%2C helps,body's resistance to the food.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Beautiful post. I love it with all my heart. It carries with it an energy that God is speaking to itself about itself. Even so, it just speaks with a lot of raw unfiltered authenticity that speaks to the soul. It is a very good reminder for all of us to adhere to in our day-to-day lives because all the anxiety and depression we feel is the soul feeling suffocated by all the contracted energy we have become so comfortable with feeling and thinking that it's normal. 

Yes!

Thank you! ;)

Finally! 

Granted I haven't been on this forum as much unless I come on here to journal but I remember in the past getting a strong misanthropic vibe from this place as well this desire to transcend humanity. There is this sense that all survival is selfish and bad and that all socialization is just mindless monkey chatter and deception. And while that can be true for situations that aren't very healthy, I think some people on here underestimate the amount of life satisfaction you can get from healthy, loving, and fulfilling relationships with other people even when you aren't perfectly self actualized. I feel like so long as you have a basic sense of self-awareness and are willing to work on yourself and hold yourself accountable that relationships can be smooth for the most part or teach you a lot in terms of things like emotional mastery, other perspectives on life that you haven't considered due to your own limitted experiences, and so much more. 

I have no interest in transcending my humanity. I did at one point got attached to detachment where I wanted to transcend all of my negative emotions and basic needs. That wasn't coming from a spiritually healthy place and I had to slow down on that. There is a reason why consciousness wants to experience the limitted life you embody, so I say be present in that and build your life in a way that is fulfilling to you, which can be relative because of all types of factors, rather than needing to transcend everything for the sake of truth. And in approaching spirituality in this way, I feel much more connected and fulfilled in my own humanity rather than feeling limitted by it. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

It is completely essential in human life to open yourself to true love with other humans, turn away from egoic nonsense and give your best, but you must love yourself as unconditionally as possible, otherwise what you will give to others will be just pieces of you That is why you must dig deep within yourself and see all the violence that exists in you towards yourself, which is human violence, feel it and know it, accept it and soften it, so that the love you share is as complete as possible

we go home together or not at all

that's from ACIM but also a halfway decent pickup line

You only want relationships to enhance Your inner experience and wellbeing. In survival mode its good to be in a tribe of sorts, the odds of living another day are better, but here and now where survival is not the top priority in ppl's lives, in the west anyways, we use relationships and extract from others due to Lack felt within, this is not so good, its much better to establish Your Being, then go out and share it with others, in this context its all about Sharing, not extracting, so it depends on what level of Existence we are talking about, if life is decent, things are provided for basic living, then that is when we go within to our Beingness, establish Peace or Bliss as our base experience then go out and have relationships, it works much better this way imo:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru