Anonman90

Senses....Sense themselves!

11 posts in this topic

I like these trippy stuff that people find "too out there"

It's not that these are too out there, it's that, you have forgotten too much. How much have you forgotten and how much are you willing to remember?

Try this next time.

Sit down quietly and listen to sounds.

Sitting in my car, I hear rain drops hittin the roof, cars driving by, different exhaust sounds, birds singing, people talking, planes flying. 

Big Ego:

I, Johnny, am the one hearing these sounds, the sounds are traveling a distance, coming to my ears and then to my brain blah blah blah. Yea yea, learned all this in science class.

Those are all true for the Ego. I won't tell you, you're wrong.

Thin Ego:

There's nothing but conciousness. Everything and everyone is conciousness. 

When I hear a sound, it's the sound hearing itself. It's not happening at a distance. It's not happening anywhere but here right now in conciousness. 

Same goes with touch, smell, sight, taste. When you look at the car, it's the car looking at itself. When you look at another individual, you're looking at yourself in a different mask.

These are true for the conciousness, the ultimate reality.

Both are simultaneously correct! Depends where you look at it from.

Once conciousness is raised higher, these things will start to happen, soul gets to realize these things. 

Idk if I would quite put it that sound is hearing itself. Sound is just happening. Sound cannot hear itself. Sound is just sound. Saying sound is hearing itself implies 2, sound and something for sound to hear.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Idk if I would quite put it that sound is hearing itself. Sound is just happening. Sound cannot hear itself. Sound is just sound. Saying sound is hearing itself implies 2, sound and something for sound to hear.

God is hearing itself. Consciousness is just happening. Infinity cannot hear itself. Love is just Truth. Saying Infinite Intelligence is hearing itself implies 2, Mind and something for Omniscience to hear.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God is hearing itself. Consciousness is just happening. Infinity cannot hear itself. Love is just Truth. Saying Infinite Intelligence is hearing itself implies 2, Mind and something for Omniscience to hear.

You just said like 10 different things here all entangled into two sentences. I just went for a mindfuck with your comment. Thanks. Now I'm back to normal consciousness.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just said like 10 different things here all entangled into two sentences. I just went for a mindfuck with your comment. Thanks. Now I'm back to normal consciousness.

Here’s the abridged version:

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

My description included an ego who is conciousness. When Ego is dissolved there wouldn't be any sound.

It's sound experiencing itself, doesn't literally have ears.

1 hour ago, Anonman90 said:

My description included an ego who is conciousness. When Ego is dissolved there wouldn't be any sound.

It's sound experiencing itself, doesn't literally have ears.

Right

@Princess Arabia

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you're seeing here in the thread is the Neo Advaita trap, and Zen Devilry. Some try talking like Leo. And some even sound like @Nahm with that roundabout way of saying things. Even witb simple questions like "is your hat white?", they need ti give the same non-duel Neo adcaita spiritual speach, when really it's a yes or no. This kind of talk just makes them all so dodgy and defleft unnecessarily 

Yes.

The reflection or thing itself is the source.

This below is one way to represent the mind/universe visually. If I were to draw it myself, with perspectives differing by distance, each reflection would have slight differences.

We all have a small influence over reality and what can be observed, so these reflections are slightly altered within each person. You can see that through this thread and casual conversation, how we all describe it differently. Some call these effects Placebo, or other terms in Quantum mechanics.

https://scitechdaily.com/quantum-breakthrough-scientists-rethink-the-nature-of-reality/

Quote: The researchers solved this fundamental problem by combining information about the past of the system, with information about its future in a description of the dynamics of the system during the measurement interaction, demonstrating that the observable values of a physical system depend on the dynamics of the measurement interaction by which they are observed.

1, Perspective changes what part of infinity is observable.
2, So things like the depth of perception changes what you can observe.
3, The perceived future influences what you can observe.

We can see this in casual conversation, when for example I am very pessimistic I observe more negative things, the reverse for an optimist.

This description will forever be incomplete (infinity is beyond description), but its very neat to have Tesseracts commonly around now to see visually in this way to have people considering them.

Here is a colorful one to finish: 

9 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

@BlueOak You'll note that the reflected images don't reflect themselves....

Distance, light, motion, and/or subjective consciousness allows for the reflection. Sense of self for example. I perceive myself as different from you and the conversation we are having.

This allows another perspective of the same thing. When I choose not to, I see myself as you, me, and the conversation.

Edited by BlueOak