iTommy

Paranormal - Spirits/entities, "life" After Death?

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I was always interested in the paranormal, because I had strange experiences when I was a kid. I´ve been looking into the topic of spirits, and found a few ghostbox videos on youtube. A ghost box is basically/usually a device which changes radio channels quickly, and the idea behind this is, that the spirits can manipulate the audio, and that you thereby receive answers. I was sceptical at first, but since I am a pretty open person, I decided that I would try it out for myself. I went online to buy a ghost box app, pressed record on my camera and started my first session by asking a few questions like... "Is anyone there who would like to talk?", "Can you tell me your name", "How many are in this room with me right now". 

Nothing happened, everything I heard was only radio chatter, and I was a bit bummed out. I went through the recording on my PC, and I also didn´t find what I was hoping for.

The next day, I gave it another go. This time I announced that I would be having a ghostbox session five minutes before doing so. I sat down, turned everything on and started the session. I asked "Can you say my name, Tommy?" and to my astonishment, I clearly heard my name, spoken slowly like so "Tom..myy", in a female voice. I went on asking more questions and I got a name, Kevin who sounded like a child. Once I ended the session, I reviewed the footage, and it confirmed what I heard.

Now, I had a few sessions after that with similar experiences. This opens a whole can of questions, like...

Who or what was it that I got in contact with? - Are they really spirits?

If ghost/spirits are real, what exactly are they? - Do they still have their previous human shape? - Is "life" similar as among the living? 

Does the illusion of ego, still has it´s grip?

and so on... there are tons of spirit box vids on youtube, i´d recommend watching "Huff Paranormal" with his wonderbox/portal if you´re interested. Or just give it a go yourself.

What do you guys think? Anyone who has had a similar experience?

- Tommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@Dragallur Yes, I read it. I´ve thought about this before, trying to debunk that whole thing. 

It would take me quite some time to go through previous footage again, editing and uploading it. But i´ve got a private snippet on youtube, of the clip where I heard my name. I am talking in german in this footage. The g-box is switching between english speaking channels, so no german should normally get through. Yet, you should hear my name reasonable well. I´ve got more footage, but again, I haven´t edited it yet.

There are other g-boxes out there, where you don´t get radio noise at all. You can hear the words much better. Sadly, it

isn´t something that I can afford. 

It´s been awhile since I last had a session. I`m thinking about picking it up again.

Edited by iTommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

Finally something interesting ..at last

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Dragallur You might be right, I will keep the options open. Even if it was ghosts, I have no idea how to factually prove that.

Nevertheless, I find it pretty fascinating. The thought of "living" after death is somewhat comforming and at the same time scary to me. But I guess the only way to find out, is when the body dies. 

"Death is an illusion"

@John Flores I´m not religious, and believing in god/creator, angels and demons is somewhat hard for me to do, but I like your approach to this topic.

Steve Huff (Huff Paranormal), tends to ask the spirits if there is a god, and mostly the answer is no. Yet some "spirits" say that demons and angels exist, other times they deny it. Some even mistake him for being a demon, that wants to harm them. They sometimes ask for help, maybe to "cross over"? 

So as you stated, personality definitely exists in some form. People have apparently captured their "body" using the motion sensor from xbox. 

Hell I would love to step up my game using a more expensive version of a ghost box, without radio chatter, but that ain´t happening soon.

I think this is pretty exciting, since those spirit boxes tend to get better and better, so maybe one day, we can really explore the afterlife. I mean it is possible to do so now, but depending on what you use it´s sometimes hard to make out words. Makes me want to go to friends graves when they´ve passed, and start a chat.

Edited by iTommy

Thanks for your input Tommy, 

I don't know, man. It's tricky like UFOs and God.

The thing is our brain (the one responsible for mythical satisfaction) thirsts for this kind of stimulation. I love thinking about ghosts, and even demons. I get scared sometimes. Just the other day, I felt a presence, and saw glowing eyes at about 3:30 am. It could have been just my brain playing tricks, but the fear was real. 

It's easy to be arrogant, and say our universe is mechanical, and when you die, you just cease to exist. But because we don't know, I think that's why we should be open-minded.

:)

The fabric of reality is an incomprehensible intelligence of everything that collapses into something specific  relative to the observer. So there isn't one reality we are all in. Each of us are real, are each a reality. The stuff between us is not real, not reality, it's God.  

There is no reason to argue about reality and insult each other.

There is no reason to argue about God. 

We are each experiencing our own legitimate reality / God.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

The problem with the supernatural is that if they're real, how come there is NOT one concrete proof they exist. It makes me drop it right into the Bigfoot and Lochness Monster pile. 

Do you remember the crop circles? When the hysteria took off, everyone was convinced that the crop circles were designed by passing UFOs. Later, it was discovered a bunch of farmers had nothing better to do than to create a hoax, and all they used was a roller to flatten out the weeds.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10217151/Crop-circles-demystified-how-the-patterns-are-created.html

Are ghosts different? Hmm...

Well, for starters, there are millions of anecdotal evidence, and videos such as the one above, but this is hardly proof. It was Marcello Truzzi who was the first to say "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", later popularized by Carl Sagan. Supernatural are an extraordinary claim, yet where is the extraordinary evidence to back it up? If I have to be blunt, I have to say it's all bullshit. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am right. Who knows?

Listen to this tape. It's a hijacking of a radio station that happened in the 90s. A creepy woman's voice interrupts the broadcast and starts reading the obituaries. When I heard it, I nearly pooped my pants. However....

The original uploader of this video was a radio enthusiast who was recording things for the hell of it on that day, and accidentally stumbled upon this transmission. He uploaded all these findings to the website 4chan. So what's more likely, a ghostly voice took control of a radio station, or this guy wanted to create an internet hoax that would make him recognizable?

http://wibx950.com/ground-zero-with-clyde-lewis-wkcr-signal-hijacking/

P.S. Don't try to listen to this tape at 3 a.m. because you will get instant heart attack.

Edited by ashashlov

Helou Guys! 

First I would like to ask for understanding what my english is concerned about? I hope the content will be understood.

According to the 'Donning International Encyclopedic Psychic Dictionary', a mind is an energy field that regularly makes itself recognizable at the same places and gives the impression that it is a living human being; Is associated with a temperature drop; Can be perceived by the listener or acoustically by his activities and movements or by way of clairvoyance as a soft, translucent mass in the form of a human figure ..... and so on

I have been working on this topic a bit more recently. It is generally a topic that attracts more and more attention. If I assume that energy is not destructible, but only changeable (everything is made of energy, just like we living beings, spirits are a form of energy), I do not ask whether I 'believe' it, but how I deal with it.

(Who knows, does not need to believe) This is generally valid

There are people around the world who work as a medium and bring us closer to this dimension, so I think it is important to keep the mind open .

The first book in this direction I read was from James Van Praagh 'ghosts are among us' (To collect some information)

There are several possibilities to approach this dimension.

Do not forget: there are many energies, the living and the dead, which you must be aware of, because not all of them do well. The protection from unwanted energies is completely in your hands.

Depending on the extent of the ability you already achieved to capture and control energies, you can settle/focus nearly on everything