AerisVahnEphelia

Let's be very rational and practical here.

9 posts in this topic

You cannot assert any causality because there is infinite causality that your mind can come up with.

Let's be practical: it doesn't matter if you're vaccinated or not, for instance; maybe you'll die, or maybe you'll have a mutation that gives you superpowers. No one can know anything about it; it's all schizopathological narratives anyway.

But you can apply this to your scheming to get more powerful, your scheming to get richer, your political narrative on how to make the world better.

In truth, this is all pure and complete horseshit, schizo-religious nonsense that has no impact on reality (and yes, you might come up with an idea to counter this, because that's what your mind does: invent shit up all the time to self-justify not dying to the truth).

All models are unstable; none are working. The only thing certain is that you can believe in models like you would believe in God.

Words have no real impact on reality, and you cannot assert their effects.

This means you're all crypto gamblers at the core, yelling insane things all the time; that's factual.

So, you might say, "NOOO, there must be truth out there. When I get a glass of water, I'm doing this and that, and I get the water." (Yeah, maybe at the very, very macro level, you can do such a thing as dreaming a sort of causality properly.) But in truth, you never did anything; you don't know why the thing of wanting it happened, and you just dreamed up that your thought had a relation to getting the water. But maybe even if you were braindead, you would have got the water anyway. One of the best theories is pure emergence like the big bang; we don't know shit about what's happening here.

Humans are doing things; sometimes, things happen to create things, but in reality, no one knows if those things have been created by thought A or B. (In fact, there is no such thing as a "thought"; this itself is a dream.)

The idea that things can be replicated is also a delusion; there is no such thing as duplication of experiences; it's all completely unique.

So why be angry at people for using words or "believing," as there is not even such a thing as "believing"; this itself is also dreamed up by consciousness.

This is why every intelligent philosopher ultimately becomes an artist because philosophy is for stupid people that wank with their minds.

Anyone that will have a counter argument to this, is completely deluded, now if you're deluded and proud of it you can still speak, but just know, this is going to give us nothing at all.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

@AerisVahnEphelia

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

You cannot assert any causality because there is infinite causality that your mind can come up with.

Let's be practical: it doesn't matter if you're vaccinated or not, for instance; maybe you'll die, or maybe you'll have a mutation that gives you superpowers. No one can know anything about it; it's all schizopathological narratives anyway.

But you can apply this to your scheming to get more powerful, your scheming to get richer, your political narrative on how to make the world better.

In truth, this is all pure and complete horseshit, schizo-religious nonsense that has no impact on reality (and yes, you might come up with an idea to counter this, because that's what your mind does: invent shit up all the time to self-justify not dying to the truth).

All models are unstable; none are working. The only thing certain is that you can believe in models like you would believe in God.

Words have no real impact on reality, and you cannot assert their effects.

This means you're all crypto gamblers at the core, yelling insane things all the time; that's factual.

So, you might say, "NOOO, there must be truth out there. When I get a glass of water, I'm doing this and that, and I get the water." (Yeah, maybe at the very, very macro level, you can do such a thing as dreaming a sort of causality properly.) But in truth, you never did anything; you don't know why the thing of wanting it happened, and you just dreamed up that your thought had a relation to getting the water. But maybe even if you were braindead, you would have got the water anyway. One of the best theories is pure emergence like the big bang; we don't know shit about what's happening here.

Humans are doing things; sometimes, things happen to create things, but in reality, no one knows if those things have been created by thought A or B. (In fact, there is no such thing as a "thought"; this itself is a dream.)

The idea that things can be replicated is also a delusion; there is no such thing as duplication of experiences; it's all completely unique.

So why be angry at people for using words or "believing," as there is not even such a thing as "believing"; this itself is also dreamed up by consciousness.

This is why every intelligent philosopher ultimately becomes an artist because philosophy is for stupid people that wank with their minds.

Anyone that will have a counter argument to this, is completely deluded, now if you're deluded and proud of it you can still speak, but just know, this is going to give us nothing at all.

This post is really good.

Thank you for the bedtime story 🥱

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

On 1/10/2024 at 7:12 PM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Philosophy is for manipulating the world or your mind into your own piece of art, artists are lazy philosophers.

Edited by Devin

On 1/10/2024 at 8:43 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@AerisVahnEphelia

This post is really good.

She always makes good posts. That's because she/he's wacked. Has lost their mind and found their senses. Hehe

One Love....

There’s only one logical response to this topic

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

On 1/12/2024 at 10:29 PM, Yimpa said:

You said it. She's between insanity and preternatural celeste.

On 13.1.2024 at 6:29 AM, Yimpa said:

I don't get it