Hardkill

Are women generally more prudish than men are?

16 posts in this topic

If there are more men than women who are creeps, then are there more women than men who are prudes?

These kind of over-generalizations lead to trouble.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These kind of over-generalizations lead to trouble.

But how do I know if the girl I am talking to is too uptight about sex? Also, how do I interact with girls who are like that?

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

But how do I know if the girl I am talking to is too uptight about sex? Also, how do I interact with girls who are like that?

You are focused on the wrong thing. Stop worrying about such crap and just vibe and connect with the girl on an emotional level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/10/2024 at 4:10 PM, Hardkill said:

If there are more men than women who are creeps, then are there more women than men who are prudes?

Hahahaha sounds like you need some Brahamcharya my friend. I'm on day 23 of brahmacharya. 

Women would call me creepy and many things. Ever since I started brahmacharya I can personally(relative to me) comfirm the results.

Women love me and are all over me now.

Your energy is off which is why you are seen as creepy.

The most prude women still shit test me, I pass, and they now love me(even at my job which is filled with the sexiest of women). I get paid to be around booty. 

Work on yourself rather than demeaning a gender based on your lack of success. 🙏

• Feminist 

It depends a lot on the women.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Hahahaha sounds like you need some Brahamcharya my friend. I'm on day 23 of brahmacharya. 

Women would call me creepy and many things. Ever since I started brahmacharya I can personally(relative to me) comfirm the results.

Women love me and are all over me now.

Your energy is off which is why you are seen as creepy.

The most prude women still shit test me, I pass, and they now love me(even at my job which is filled with the sexiest of women). I get paid to be around booty. 

Work on yourself rather than demeaning a gender based on your lack of success. 🙏

So you’re practicing chastity to get laid?

How is that supposed to work out? xD 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I think most girls just hide it better publicly and once they get comfortable with you and you get to know each other in that context you see that they are all very sexual too.

Women are "creepier" in a way that you think is objective but in reality it's not creepy at all because men don't see it that way.

Women aren't prudish at all either, the reality is that they effortlessly validate the winner category individuals and actively hate loser category individuals. Whether the mechanism is them being asexual and feeling a "placebo" around winner category individuals or not, we can't know.

Just now, numbersinarow said:

Women are "creepier" in a way that you think is objective but in reality it's not creepy at all because men don't see it that way.

Women aren't prudish at all either, the reality is that they effortlessly validate the winner category individuals and actively hate loser category individuals. Whether the mechanism is them being asexual and feeling a "placebo" around winner category individuals or not, we can't know.

Man, you really need to drop the blackpill ideology you are carrying around all the time.

It's dragging you down.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are focused on the wrong thing. Stop worrying about such crap and just vibe and connect with the girl on an emotional level.

Some girls are very obscure about what they think.

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

So you’re practicing chastity to get laid?

How is that supposed to work out? xD 

Avoiding orgasm is certainly a major energetic aid.

20 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Avoiding orgasm is certainly a major energetic aid.

How are you gonna avoid orgasm when you're doing it to get laid lol

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know that what I am supposed to do, but how do I know if every time a girl gets freaked out by what I did or say that it was because it was her and not me that was the problem?

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I know that what I am supposed to do, but how do I know if every time a girl gets freaked out by what I did or say that it was because it was her and not me that was the problem?

It's hard to say because you may not be saying or doing off-putting stuff every time you're with a girl.  If you were, that would be easy -- I would say, sure, if the girls freak 20% of the time, it's on her.  If they freak every time, it's definitely you.

I wouldn't overthink it, though.  You don't want to focus too much on what you're doing because then you're not observing the girl.  The most important thing is to be in your senses, not in your head.  You have to develop an intuition at some point and you need experience for that.  In some ways, having the internet can be a hindrance because you are going to ask questions every time something bad (or good) happens and overanalyze.

You just need to suspend judgment about the issue until you have enough experience, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.

Edited by SeaMonster