ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Psssssssst... enlightenment is for the BIRDS!

Lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

42 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, so that means enlightenment is imaginary. We say God is imagining. So that means, according to your statement, God is imagining enlightenment. 

No.  The self you believe you are is imaginary.   Enlightenment is becoming the Absolute or Truth.   So it cannot be imaginary.   Here's where it gets tricky- the concept of enlightenment is imaginary  - like you thinking about it right now - that's imaginary.    But that's just the concept of awakening.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

No.  The self you believe you are is imaginary.   Enlightenment is becoming the Absolute or Truth.   So it cannot be imaginary.   Here's where it gets tricky- the concept of enlightenment is imaginary  - like you thinking about it right now - that's imaginary.   

Something isn't making sense. How can an imaginary being think of something that's real. What emerges from the imaginary being has to also be imaginary, no?

Edited by Princess Arabia

37 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where did you get that from that humans have the most intelligence. So enlightenment is only for the intelligent. What next game. Creation is finished, its just in potential form.

We have the ability to look in the mirror and realize what we are.  The only other species capable of that are dolphins- so it's feasible they could realize God.  As for the rest of the animal world - God will be the furthest thing from their minds.   Their minds are strictly bent on survival. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Something isn't making sense. How can an imaginary being think of something that's real. What emerges from the imaginary being has to also be imaginary, no?

First- embrace paradox. As we get deep into the weeds, contradiction will be customary.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

We have the ability to look in the mirror and realize what we are.  The only other species capable of that are dolphins- so it's feasible they could realize God.  As for the rest of the animal world - God will be the furthest thing from their minds.   Their minds are strictly bent on survival. 

What about Aliens. What about blind people. What are dementia patients and Alzheimer's. They don't even remember their name. You don't know for sure if dolphins are the only species capable of self-recognition in the animal world. I heard elephants have good memory. Not the same thing but close enough. Your mind was and probably still is bent on survival too and so was every other "enlightened" being prior to "enlightenment. 

I'm not negating anything here just asking. I'm not saying it either way and I know I can't reason enlightenment into being but I can still ask.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What about Aliens. What about blind people. What are dementia patients and Alzheimer's. They don't even remember their name. You don't know for sure if dolphins are the only species capable of self-recognition in the animal world. I heard elephants have good memory. Not the same thing but close enough. Your mind was and probably still is bent on survival too and so was every other "enlightened" being prior to "enlightenment. 

I'm not negating anything here just asking. I'm not saying it either way and I know I can't reason enlightenment into being but I can still ask.

What about them?  Can they find enlightenment?  Maybe?  I mean anything is possible.   But I think you grokked the point.   If you don't possess the ability to self reflect you won't have the ability to realize God.  There's nothing wrong with that either.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What about them?  Can they find enlightenment?  Maybe?  I mean anything is possible.   But I think you grokked the point.   If you don't possess the ability to self reflect you won't have the ability to realize God.  There's nothing wrong with that either.

Ok. 

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you don't possess the ability to self reflect you won't have the ability to realize God.

I don't doubt that you had a legit opening, but wouldn't you want to be able to access it at will?

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't doubt that you had a legit opening, but wouldn't you want to be able to access it at will?

Your will is God’s will.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Princess Arabia all of that is technically correct. But you're arguing for unconsciousness, and this is a consciousness forum. 

Yes Squeeky. I'm conscious of that rubber ducky.

31 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Princess Arabia all of that is technically correct. But you're arguing for unconsciousness, and this is a consciousness forum. 

Today I took a psychedelic and I saw all the violence in me, and it made me vomit. The madness that is this shit of human existence is that, a madness. Anyone who says that about God playing a video game doesn't know what they're talking about. They believe in Santa Claus, but no, things are not like that, they are immense, wild, unfathomable. 

As a human, I have the mission to emerge from the mire of violence towards myself. being human is crazy, it's horrible😂😂😂 but let's do the work as deep is possible , there is not scape

Edited by Breakingthewall

Next Month’s Hot Topic:

”Why YOU can't be BIG FAT FROGFISH.”

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Today I took a psychedelic and I saw all the violence in me, and it made me vomit. The madness that is this shit of human existence is that, a madness. Anyone who says that about God playing a video game doesn't know what they're talking about. They believe in Santa Claus, but no, things are not like that, they are immense, wild, unfathomable. 

As a human, I have the mission to emerge from the mire of violence towards myself. being human is crazy, it's horrible😂😂😂 but let's do the work as deep is possible , there is not scape

I was going to say this to you earlier but I decided not to; but reading this comment brought it to mind again. Today you seemed a bit different in your demeanor. Not like before. A bit more aggressive. With more anger in your voice. Still subtle but for you it was extreme compared to your previous demeanors. You're not the 1st person who I've detected a change and brought it up to them and it was psychedelic induced. They knew what I was referring to so they didn't disagree, they actually acknowledged it by replying yes they did some and it brought about a change. I can feel it in you too.

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was going to say this to you earlier but I decided not to; but reading this comment brought it to mind again. Today you seemed a bit different in your demeanor. Not like before. A bit more aggressive. With more anger in your voice. Still subtle but for you it was extreme compared to your previous demeanors. You're not the 1st person who I've detected a change and brought it up to them and it was psychedelic induced. They knew what I was referring to so they didn't disagree, they actually acknowledged it by replying yes they did some and it brought about a change. I can feel it in you too.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You say it because of the comments in this thread, that's just for losing patience with people's egotistical stories when we supposed to try to be honest, but what I'm referring to is something else. I took a psychedelic and I became aware of all my impurity, my lies and my distortion between the exterior and the interior, and it was unbearable, but I am not a saint and this human life is a difficult challenge, fight not to be swallowed by all the negativity human that surrounds us all from the moment we are born. always fight, because if I flow with the current, it's a current of shit . the difficult balance, the art of being human that I'm far to dominate. Nobody does, it's impossible because being human seems to be unbalance . 

But we don't have to reflect so much, there is only one reality, the current one, and only one work to do, which is to purify and open this experience as much as possible, understand what life expects of us and do it. no choice.

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 18/1/2024 at 6:17 PM, Davino said:

Quran Surah Al-Baqarah (2:115):  "So wherever you [might] turn, there is the face of Allah. Indeed, Allah is all-encompassing and Knowing."

On 18/1/2024 at 6:22 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Powerful - it gave me the bliss of enlightenment :)

In all traditions I heard the revelation of the One. The importance of stage yellow SD in the awakening unfolding. All facets same to the supreme One. In all Infinityoneness 

Can the infinite have awareness without finitude?

Can the finite exist without infinity?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You think God wants to play on fucking easy mode? Yeah right...

It's a deep spiritual journey! It's fascinating! It's hard, it's brutal, it's ugly...

But, the game is to grow deep roots, to evolve, and be a leader in love and balance, Maturity and Wisdom

God has been around FOREVER. It want's some challenge. Here it is. It's everything. It's a brilliant labyrinth, challenge, drama... It's unimaginably complex and challenging. 

As a human you are limited in intelligence, consciousness, sight, and understanding. But, reality is infinite intelligence. It makes all it's own rules. Your human challenge is to restore balance to yourself and to the cosmos. To increase your consciounsess and create something beautiful with 'what you have'. With you, and your impure mind and heart. You are ideally embarking on a deep purification process. It's painful, its hard, its confusing, its scary, its uncertain.... It's deep and it's lonely.

During this life you are limited. It's a human role playing game. It's real, it's hard... This is part of the design.

Aligning yourself with God, serving the purification, balancing, and maturing of the cosmos is the highest calling for human existence. To serve reality in the best way possible by awakening, personal development, character development, skill development, spiritual purification, maturity, integrity, wisdom, mental health, karma, being of service to others, being a good lover, inspiring others, healing yourself and others, etc...

When you are born onto an immature planet, you exist, you are here now. So do your best to leave behind positive ripples for your future self, and future generations.

It's also the most profound beauty imaginable, when all is said in done.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

You think God wants to play on fucking easy mode? Yeah right...

It's a deep spiritual journey! It's fascinating! It's hard, it's brutal, it's ugly...

But, the game is to grow deep roots, to evolve, and be a leader in love and balance, Maturity and Wisdom

God has been around FOREVER. It want's some challenge. Here it is. It's everything. It's a brilliant labyrinth, challenge, drama... It's unimaginably complex and challenging. 

As a human you are limited in intelligence, consciousness, sight, and understanding. But, reality is infinite intelligence. It makes all it's own rules. Your human challenge is to restore balance to yourself and to the cosmos. To increase your consciounsess and create something beautiful with 'what you have'. With you, and your impure mind and heart. You are ideally embarking on a deep purification process. It's painful, its hard, its confusing, its scary, its uncertain.... It's deep and it's lonely.

During this life you are limited. It's a human role playing game. It's real, it's hard... This is part of the design.

Aligning yourself with God, serving the purification, balancing, and maturing of the cosmos is the highest calling for human existence. To serve reality in the best way possible by awakening, personal development, character development, skill development, spiritual purification, maturity, integrity, wisdom, mental health, karma, being of service to others, being a good lover, inspiring others, healing yourself and others, etc...

When you are born onto an immature planet, you exist, you are here now. So do your best to leave behind positive ripples for your future self, and future generations.

It's also the most profound beauty imaginable, when all is said in done.

That worldview seems wrong to me on a fundamental point, which is that God has not planned everything like a video game, as Leo says, to say this is to have a deep wrong understanding of God. God is not someone who does things because he is bored, it is the intelligence and life that existence is, moving in an eternal dance. God does not invent the Aztec religion out of boredom, it is something that arises with the infinite combinations of yin and yang that reality creates by creating itself. When Leo says that a playful god who is love wants to have an adventure, he believes in Santa Claus, it is a lie, it is what he would like, and to be that omnipotent god even more. There is no creator god behind the scenes who hides things and then says: cucu! I'm here! no, god is this, now. If you penetrate below the surface you will see divinity in everything, even in the ritual sacrifices of Aztec babies, to do this you must cleanse yourself of all lies. And that thing about God imagining reality is a lie, don't you see the obvious lie in Leo? It is a lie to avoid facing the impersonal immensity of the living ocean that we are. There is no control, there is no knowledge, there is only absence of limits, and that is glory, but you have to be completely detached and brave to enter it.

@Breakingthewall Watch the video I linked to “See what Leo says” 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"