ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall Just look at your hands. Stop over complicating it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 1/10/2024 at 10:01 AM, ivankiss said:

Read very carefully. This is so simple and straightforward that it will probably fly over your head. The importance of it, however, cannot be stressed enough.

YOU cannot ever be GOD.

There is no space for YOU in GOD.

If there is YOU, there is no GOD.

If there is GOD, there is no YOU.

If there is you, there is also I. There is them too. There is this and there is that. There is here and there is over there.

Can you see how none of that can be GOD?

Only GOD can be GOD. And is.

GOD is not an identity. Not an entity. Not a place in time. Not an activity or an appearance.

It is Pure Being. Pure Isness. Pure Consciousness. 

Nothing more or less.

It cannot be pointed towards, because the finger that's doing the pointing is also it. There is nothing but it in existence. YOU cannot be it, because YOU are a defined, limited, finite construct. And GOD is undefined, limitless and infinite.

YOU cannot be GOD because the finite cannot be the infinite.

What you can do, is realize that the deeper you're willing to let go of yourself, of this YOU character... the more of GOD there will be.

What you say is true, and you are god.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:01 AM, ivankiss said:

Read very carefully. This is so simple and straightforward that it will probably fly over your head. The importance of it, however, cannot be stressed enough.

YOU cannot ever be GOD.

There is no space for YOU in GOD.

If there is YOU, there is no GOD.

If there is GOD, there is no YOU.

If there is you, there is also I. There is them too. There is this and there is that. There is here and there is over there.

Can you see how none of that can be GOD?

Only GOD can be GOD. And is.

GOD is not an identity. Not an entity. Not a place in time. Not an activity or an appearance.

It is Pure Being. Pure Isness. Pure Consciousness. 

Nothing more or less.

It cannot be pointed towards, because the finger that's doing the pointing is also it. There is nothing but it in existence. YOU cannot be it, because YOU are a defined, limited, finite construct. And GOD is undefined, limitless and infinite.

YOU cannot be GOD because the finite cannot be the infinite.

What you can do, is realize that the deeper you're willing to let go of yourself, of this YOU character... the more of GOD there will be.

What you say is true, and you are god.

42 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

cTnIhP8.jpg

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

No… no noooo

yes yes yesssss

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Don’t go running naked down the street screaming “I am god!!!!”

This is great practical advice which won’t help at all when someone encounters an awakening of sufficient depth.

The last thing on your mind will be what some guy on a forum said about oughts and ought nots. -Someone who ran down the street naked

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

You are God cosplaying as a human .

So you are BOTH God and not God simultaneously. 

Truth is much more nuanced than that . Its just not black or  white ..look at the yin yin-yang ☯ symbol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Really, focus for most of us should be to create a profound balance in mind body and soul. Balance your entire life: career, finances, relationships, and spirituality. 

Don’t go running naked down the street screaming “I am god!!!!”

No. and if you did forgive yourself for being a fool. 

Awakening can be very dangerous and can lead to physical, psychological and social consequences.

Focus on BEING DEEPLY mature, DEEPLY patient, DEEPLY, kind, loving, and truth seeking.

Become leader in mature spiritual things.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

At least put some clothes on first.

13 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This is great practical advice which won’t help at all when someone encounters an awakening of sufficient depth.

The last thing on your mind will be what some guy on a forum said about oughts and ought nots. -Someone who ran down the street naked

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

25 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

That’s were the self understanding and forgiveness comes in 😊

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are God cosplaying as a human .

So you are BOTH God and not God simultaneously. 

Truth is much more nuanced than that . Its just not black or  white ..look at the yin yin-yang ☯ symbol. 

Get out of my heaaaad lol

◭"89"

On 1/11/2024 at 1:57 PM, ivankiss said:

Relatively speaking, If we continue down this road, what we will end up with is a bunch of mentally disturbed people believing they're God - none of them actually being conscious or present. Let alone abiding in God - consciousness.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:57 PM, ivankiss said:

As far as I'm concerned, nearly all of you guys involved in this spiritual biz here, fell into a nasty trap. 

Yep, that is exactly what happened. From my perspective, it really does look like some kind of subtle psychosis, and not all of it on the forum is even very subtle at all. I believe this only really happens through the psychedelic route. You will not find anyone paranoid about solipsism in a workshop or ashram or Zen monastery.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 minutes ago, Osaid said:

From my perspective, it really does look like some kind of subtle psychosis, and not all of it on the forum is even very subtle at all. I believe this only really happens through the psychedelic route.

Immature cannabis usage can also contribute to psychosis, so don’t toy around with it.

A sword is only as good as the man who wields it. -George R.R. Martian

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Immature cannabis usage can also contribute to psychosis, so don’t toy around with it.

Lol, I literally took 15mg edibles (supposedly a beginners dose) incrementally over the course of hours with all the necessary precautions, and then hours later all of a sudden my ability to imagine the past and future basically vanished in an instant. People have no clue how these things actually work or affect people. 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid You are saying marijauna makes it hard to think about time? Or, remember?

◭"89"

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You are saying marijauna makes it hard to think about time? Or, remember?

In the form of sativa edibles, yes. I don't have any other experiences with marijuana. What it did was that it stunted my ability to think about the past or future. My experience became very "light" and "dreamlike" as a result because there was absolutely no context to it. It felt like I was just stuck in one moment for hours, there was absolutely zero interaction with time. When I had a memory of the past, it felt like a dream I had 1000 years ago, it was very hard to perceive. It felt like my knowledge of the past and future was constantly "rebooting", it would start forming, and then instantly vanish and attempt to reform itself again. So my short term memory was completely screwed, all my knowledge and perception had to be based in what was presently going on (I believe this is what creates the paranoia commonly associated with marijuana). Apparently I did not stop talking a single moment for about 6 hours straight, because everytime I talked it felt like it was the first time I ever talked. The only thing I could do was just constantly talk about what I was experiencing, because there was nothing else to talk about, I could not refer to past or future.

No clue how this is considered "recreational." If I had to theorize, an enjoyable or recreational experience would have the same mechanism but to a lesser degree, similar to how alcohol stunts your ability to think about the future. But for me, the dial was turned to 100 and I could not access past or future functionally at all, then it slowly started to wear off.

Edited by Osaid

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Without complicating it, it is simple: unlimited existence that lives, I do not need to look at my hands, looking at your hands will not tell you anything, you have to look inside yourself. But we are all curious to understand why things are the way they are.

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

Yep, that is exactly what happened. From my perspective, it really does look like some kind of subtle psychosis, and not all of it on the forum is even very subtle at all. I believe this only really happens through the psychedelic route. You will not find anyone paranoid about solipsism in a workshop or ashram or Zen monastery.

That doesn't happen because of psychedelics, it happens because Leo said it and people believe him.

8 hours ago, Osaid said:

felt like I was just stuck in one moment for hours, there was absolutely zero interaction with time

Yeah, weed is a great meditative tool if you are ready for it. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, weed is a great meditative tool if you are ready for it. 

My weed doctor is always high af. He certainly talks the walk.