ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Davino said:

You live in fantasy land, not in constant direct experience. Sure you have seen the truth, and now in memory you project it on to another state of consciousness. You are stuck. You are trying to freeze consciousness into one particular frame. 

That is precisely the opposite of what is being said in the original post.

The message is, again; absolutely speaking, there is nothing but pure, direct consciousness, right here, right now, forever. 

Nothing other than that. No egos, no I's, no U's. Only light. Only God.

'You' is an idea.

As far as I'm concerned, nearly all of you guys involved in this spiritual biz here, fell into a nasty trap. 

A belief that says you're God.

You really do believe that you're God. You believe it so strong already you will fight over it and try to defend your newfound identity. 

You fail to see that Truth is not something you believe in, it is something you are.

Believing you are God is nowhere nearly the same as being God.

I think that the number one deception is: I am God dreaming reality. It is precisely the other way around, reality is creating the self. "God" evokes an omnipotent being who created the cosmos. I would say that God does not exist, only reality exists, and it is not omnipotent, since it is a slave to its infinity. reality inevitably unfolds infinitely, and inevitably synchronizes its infinite cycles perfectly. It is the nature of reality, and you cannot get out of it. The Nazi holocaust is not something that God does because he is bored, it is reality equalizing yin and yang, extracting from infinity everything that should be extracted, without more options.

what I am, ultimately, is total reality. All reality is within me now, but my consciousness separates from itself infinitely, to reunify in the infinite cyclical dance of the cosmos.

In short: "I am God creating reality" is a phrase in which the ego takes the place of infinite reality and grants it absolute creative powers, when nothing can be created since everything exists

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that the number one deception is: I am God dreaming reality. It is precisely the other way around, reality is creating the self. "God" evokes an omnipotent being who created the cosmos. I would say that God does not exist, only reality exists, and it is not omnipotent, since it is a slave to its infinity. reality inevitably unfolds infinitely, and inevitably synchronizes its infinite cycles perfectly. It is the nature of reality, and you cannot get out of it. The Nazi holocaust is not something that God does because he is bored, it is reality equalizing yin and yang, extracting from infinity everything that should be extracted, without more options.

what I am, ultimately, is total reality. All reality is within me now, but my consciousness separates from itself infinitely, to reunify in the infinite cyclical dance of the cosmos.

In short: "I am God creating reality" is a phrase in which the ego takes the place of infinite reality and grants it absolute creative powers, when nothing can be created since everything exists

This makes sense.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

We are a tiny fractal of God that makes up the whole. Without us there is no God. There, is that better. Still doesn't mean were not God. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

We are a tiny fractal of God that makes up the whole. Without us there is no God. There, is that better. Still doesn't mean were not God. 

That's also just a cute little spiritual belief.

In pure direct consciousness, there is no 'we' that is a part of the whole.

Only consciousness.

Let’s not get perfectionistic about this folks. You’re already Perfection itself ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Both are true

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

As far as I'm concerned, nearly all of you guys involved in this spiritual biz here, fell into a nasty trap. 

A belief that says you're God.

You really do believe that you're God. You believe it so strong already you will fight over it and try to defend your newfound identity. 

You fail to see that Truth is not something you believe in, it is something you are.

Believing you are God is nowhere nearly the same as being God.

I can easily say the same thing about the belief you aren’t God. 

Yet, here I am existing…

I am not saying a, belief but that’s fine if you choose to interpret it that way. 

i think a lot of us has facets of what God is. Remember the elephant and the 5 blind men.

Remember, the truth is what you are. Hello, look at your hands… the hands of God. 

God fills all things. All things are God. God is not sitting outside of itself. Yes, God is in a constructed way as a human, but it’s still God. 

God = Being = Consciousness = Truth = Actuality = what is the case = Now = this

Like, saying a castle is bricks. It’s a castle, but it’s still bricks.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

44 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I can easily say the same thing about the belief you aren’t God. 

It's not about believing you are not God. It's about seeing that there is no you, only God.

48 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Yet, here I am existing…

There is existence, and it has nothing to do with any you or I characters.

49 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Remember, the truth is what you are. Hello, look at your hands… the hands of God. 

If hands are seen, God is not.

49 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

God fills all things. All things are God. God is not sitting outside of itself. Yes, God is in a constructed way as a human, but it’s still God. 

There are no things, no humans, no constructs that God fills. That's only true in post clarification, and not even. It's fantasy.

God fills nothing. God just is. 

No facets, no fractals, no vessels, no streams...

Only one, pure, direct consciousness.

52 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

God = Being = Consciousness = Truth = Actuality = what is the case = Now = this

Yes.

And THIS has nothing to do with any YOU or I characters. THIS has no identity.

THIS just fucking is.

53 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Like, saying a castle is bricks. It’s a castle, but it’s still bricks.

That's not how Infinity is. It is not an infinite amount of bricks in an infinitely large castle. That's just more spiritual ideas and beliefs.

There are no bricks and no castle either. 

Only isness. Omnipresence.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

That's also just a cute little spiritual belief.

In pure direct consciousness, there is no 'we' that is a part of the whole.

Only consciousness.

You're right. I'm still what I am even if I'm nothing. Nothing you say will change that. Nothing I believe will change that. If I'm nothing, if I'm something, if I'm God, not God, a fractal, the Universe, Reality, a human, a she, a he,a she-he, a blob, a molecule, a cell, a virus, a mistake, a piece of shit.......I AM what I am. Next!!!

Edited by Princess Arabia

God loves creating Infinite Models.

God is every birthday card greeting God and having a Godly party.

Whether you show up to the party or not makes God go  :x

God is Infinite Parties

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

IMG_3662.png

IMG_3663.png

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Saying that "i am god" does not explain anything, because we still don't have a clear concept of what god even is, and beyond that, god itself is a concept in your mind. 

God is one of the stories, or self perceptions, that is passing through me, the consciousness, you might say, and even calling it consciousness is some sort of a problem. 

And even calling it "i" is some sort of a problem, so maybe the only thing we can truly know is that there is some experience, no matter what it actually is. 

I mean, there is the experience that i am feeling certain feelings, and the awareness that those feelings, somehow, are being reflected by reality. 

Now, whether that reality is reality outer, or what we even mean by outer or inner etc, these are all whole other questions, for now, actually. 

So, a thought occurs, and there is a feeling response to the thought, and also a reflection of the thought from the experience. 

For instance, when i feel stress within me, usually it is being reflected by something like an ambulance occuring and passing by in that moment, and things like that. 

It is like reality, in a sense, whatever it is, molds itself into a symbolic representation that represents your "inner" mode, kinda like what happens in a dream. 

And, however, this mode of experience, whether it is a dream or not, or whatever else it is, has some sort of a more structured "orderliness" that manifests itself as some form of a continuum. 

42 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And, however, this mode of experience, whether it is a dream or not, or whatever else it is, has some sort of a more structured "orderliness" that manifests itself as some form of a continuum. 

There is disorderliness in the orderliness and vice versa.

Relatively speaking, If we continue down this road, what we will end up with is a bunch of mentally disturbed people believing they're God - none of them actually being conscious or present. Let alone abiding in God - consciousness.

Something in you works extremely hard to keep this identity alive. It would go as far as masquerading and calling itself GOD. But it's not, really. It is only trying to mimic GOD. It's make - believe.

On 1/10/2024 at 9:01 AM, ivankiss said:

Read very carefully. This is so simple and straightforward that it will probably fly over your head. The importance of it, however, cannot be stressed enough.

YOU cannot ever be GOD.

There is no space for YOU in GOD.

If there is YOU, there is no GOD.

If there is GOD, there is no YOU.

If there is you, there is also I. There is them too. There is this and there is that. There is here and there is over there.

Can you see how none of that can be GOD?

Only GOD can be GOD. And is.

GOD is not an identity. Not an entity. Not a place in time. Not an activity or an appearance.

It is Pure Being. Pure Isness. Pure Consciousness. 

Nothing more or less.

It cannot be pointed towards, because the finger that's doing the pointing is also it. There is nothing but it in existence. YOU cannot be it, because YOU are a defined, limited, finite construct. And GOD is undefined, limitless and infinite.

YOU cannot be GOD because the finite cannot be the infinite.

What you can do, is realize that the deeper you're willing to let go of yourself, of this YOU character... the more of GOD there will be.

God is the everything and everyone, if you don’t exist, doesn’t that mean that god is the one that wrote your post? 

also all identities and egos are also god 

just because you’re not conscious or enlightened and entangled with a finite identity doesn’t make you less of a god, it just means you’re not god realized that’s all.

Edited by Yousif

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Relatively speaking, If we continue down this road, what we will end up with is a bunch of mentally disturbed people believing they're God - none of them actually being conscious or present. Let alone abiding in God - consciousness.

Something in you works extremely hard to keep this identity alive. It would go as far as masquerading and calling itself GOD. But it's not, really. It is only trying to mimic GOD. It's make - believe.

When you become god realized you don’t dismiss of your human identity because you need it for survival, but instead you become conscious of your human identity as an identity as god

Wake up for yourself people. I mean, really do it. Don't believe it. 

It's already true even if nothing changes in your life.

Realizing this is not mimic or anything. It's not putting on a mask.

In fact if you are identifying with anything in particular, thats isn't it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

20 hours ago, ivankiss said:

No egos, no I's, no U's. Only light. Only God.

'You' is an idea.

So if you get outside your home today, and get stabbed to death in the guts, you will feel okay with that because there never was any ego?O.o

You will lie down there in a pool of blood with a smile in your face saying: no killer and no killed, there is no separate "I", I did this to myself:o

"You" is an idea, but how powerful it is, you have no clue. Till you make peace with that idea, with yourself, instead of denying the obvious, you will advance forward.

Otherwise you get the trascental truth, happy for you, more than what most people would ever dream of, but you still lack the other half of reality, the immanent, the human, the relative, conditioned and limited EGO. WHich is precisely what you needed to push to the unconscious, to realize the trascendental. That worked for you and for many, but now you need to make yourself whole again in your human psyche.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️