Spiritual Warrior

Why do women not like short guys?

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why do women not like short guys? 

I've heard this statement many times in my life and it always hurts my soul because I'm short. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

All things that women are attracted to have to deal with things that may enhance their survival. Women on a primal level see height as an indicator of how well a man can protect them on a physical level. Of course this is not always true. But on a primal level they may feel attraction. Do not let this get to you. There are plenty of women out there that ARE attracted to shorter men or simply don’t care. And also, there are many things that women find attractive. Confidence being one of the number one things. Love and focus on yourself and what you CAN control. Dress well, have a nice haircut, workout, build social skills, build your career etc. The only person that will prevent you from getting your dream girl is YOU. There are many girls out there that would love to date you. Keep improving yourself day by day and put yourself out there. You got this :) 

I recently found out I’m only 5’ 9 after thinking I was 5 10 for a long time. So that’s been a crushing blow for me.

what I can recommend is getting yourself some height extensions. idk if that’s what they’re called but they’re like extra thick padding you put in your boots to appear taller. It’s technically lying, but hey, 99% of girls are constantly lying to us about their beauty by wearing makeup, so who cares 

3 hours ago, Austin Actualizing said:

Dress well, have a nice haircut, workout, build social skills, build your career etc.

Also this may help somewhat 

Women don’t like insecure guys. This is the main problem, not shortness.

Your shortness causes you insecurity, which leads to issues with women.

Accept your height and practice self-love, do some serious inner work, learn to cold approch properly, and you will be able to attract girls everywhere you go.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Miguel1  The problem is much more directly related to height than it being an insecurity issue. There are SOME girls out there who can overlook a guy’s shortness, but by and large they tend to be disgusted by it. Here’s a challenge: Go out into a crowded space and count how many decent looking chicks you can find with shorter guys who you know are their partners (if you’re not sure just ask them) Then come back here and tally the score 

If height isn’t that big of a deal to them, but rather confidence is the main factor, you should be able to find plenty of examples of shorter guys with gfs.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The problem is much more directly related to height than it being an insecurity issue. There are SOME girls out there who can overlook a guy’s shortness, but by and large they tend to be disgusted by it. Here’s a challenge: Go out into a crowded space and count how many decent looking chicks you can find with shorter guys who you know are their partners (if you’re not sure just ask them) Then come back here and tally the score 

If height isn’t that big of a deal to them, but rather confidence is the main factor, you should be able to find plenty of examples of shorter guys with gfs.

See, most guys who are short are insecure, hence you don’t see them with gfs. So you are putting the cart before the horse with this logic.

I am short myself and I get plenty of girls.

And not only am I short. I am also Vietnamese (bad stereotype in the west) living in Finland, which is as white / west of a country as it gets.

And not only that, Finnish girls are one of the tallest girls in any country.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Why are humans biased?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I recently found out I’m only 5’ 9 after thinking I was 5 10 for a long time. So that’s been a crushing blow for me.

If this is true, it's quite sad that a one-inch difference can crush you. This alone comes with it's own string of insecurities. It's not like you even said 5'4" or 5'5" (which wouldn't matter anyway), but 5'9" isn't even all that short for a guy.

Are you aware that midgets are out there getting hot girls like most of you so like to refer to girls. Yes, they are, and they wouldn't want to trade heights with you either, because that's what stands them apart and they use it to their advantage. You just have to know how to use what you've got to get what you want.

BTW, the wearing of make-up doesn't equate to lying any more than wearing sunglasses, high-heeled shoes or putting on an act. It's all just things appearing differently than in it's original form and that is what the Universe is doing anyway. Appearing as different forms. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's all just things appearing differently than in it's original form and that is what the Universe is doing anyway. Appearing as different forms. 

And what does the original form look like? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Most of them just want a guy that's taller then they are..

You're taller than the 'average women' so don't stress about it.

Edited by tenfo

Most of my past relationships were shorter than me. I'm 5'10 anyway, so it's not uncommon in my world. They were either my height or shorter, which didn't matter to either one of us. A lot of short guys are attracted to me, maybe because I have long legs. Height is not on my list, there are more important things to be concerned about. If he can't reach the oil off the shelf, then I can and there are stools for that.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And what does the original form look like? 

You

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

You

I happen to also be 5’10

4 minutes ago, tenfo said:

Most of them just want a guy that's taller then they are..

That's just conditioning and group think. Half the time they don't even know what they want. Let a short guy swoop them off their feet and all that tallness flies out the window,

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

It's not length, it's girth... ;)

Hush

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

No but it's not just in "that" way. There's the myth and then there's the reality. I also could have said "it's how you use it".

Like you say, use what you've got and swoop 'em off their feet. Not to get "hung" up (see what i did there) on some silly scalar.

How tall are you?

If you go out and talk to women your height doesn’t matter as much as you think if you work on your game

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"