Hardkill

Why don't all attractive women get with men with high social status or great game?

54 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Israfil said:

You don't want your daughter to have a kid with some horndog that does nothing in life but complain about their situation and annoy people on the streets. So we created environments and social norms to ensure that properly developed and socially apt people have more chances of having sex.  If you want to have a fulfilling sexual life, that will come when you develop the rest of it. 

Really well said

3 hours ago, Israfil said:

It doesn't matter. You're not entitled to someone else's attention. If they're unavailable, you should leave them alone. 

It can be, as long as you put serious thought and consideration into it, instead of simply being an idiot spilling untasteful jokes, as most of "shock value" comedians tends to be.

You won't get far into your dating life if all you have is a dating life. People don't like people without anything going on in their lives.

Cold approach sounds appealing to you because you think you're entitled to sex. That's why you like prostitution too. Sex is an important component of life, but if you only focus on getting it you seriously damage your mental health and overall development. You sound like a teenager. That's why I'm saying you would be better off if you develop your life. 

Sexual success was never easy, especially for men. About half of the men in the entire history of humanity managed to procreate. That's by design. You don't want your daughter to have a kid with some horndog that does nothing in life but complain about their situation and annoy people on the streets. So we created environments and social norms to ensure that properly developed and socially apt people have more chances of having sex. If you want to have a fulfilling sexual life, that will come when you develop the rest of it. You can keep doing what you are doing or actually listen to someone that has no interest in selling you a shitty pickup course or keeping you in the bubble of comfortable self-loathing that 4chan or whatever incel forum you go to provides. Strive for greatness. Pick a high-consciousness goal and work towards it. You'll find plenty of sex along the way.

He believes that he has done everything he can to become successful with women, but to no avail. That's why he feels pessimistic about his chances of ever succeeding. I can definitely relate to that, because I've been there before and most people don't understand how much a person like him is suffering.

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

He believes that he has done everything he can to become successful with women, but to no avail. That's why he feels pessimistic about his chances of ever succeeding. I can definitely relate to that, because I've been there before and most people don't understand how much a person like him is suffering.

I hadn't even kissed a girl by 16. I got anxious that I would never be able to have success with women, so I developed skills and exposed myself to experiences that would change that. And if I could go back in time, I'd focus more time on actually being more interesting rather than simply cold approaching. 

My best experiences with women were through meeting them "organically", as in through friend groups or in events in which I participated. Cold approaching is doable, but it's way more difficult to turn that into a sexual in my experience, than building continuous intimacy with someone you meet through your group.

Edited by Israfil

On 12/24/2023 at 0:37 AM, Hardkill said:

Then again, I know many attractive women who have hooked up with, dated, and/or married men who have very little to no social status, have average to below average social skills/game, average to below average looks, and are not rich. Why is that?

I don't believe they had nothing going for them, at least in the more subjective areas like game/social skills, so I suspect you are not evaluating them appropriately.

On 12/24/2023 at 0:37 AM, Hardkill said:

I get that women are sexually/romantically attracted to men with high social status or sexual charisma. Yet, because most women are either unattractive or have average level of attractiveness, most of them end up having to settle for men who are average to below average in personality, looks, social status, and wealth. Then again, I know many attractive women who have hooked up with, dated, and/or married men who have very little to no social status, have average to below average social skills/game, average to below average looks, and are not rich. Why is that?

Because there are 10-20 women men consider attractive for every 1 guy women consider high social status or with great game.

4 hours ago, Israfil said:

It doesn't matter. You're not entitled to someone else's attention. If they're unavailable, you should leave them alone. 

It can be, as long as you put serious thought and consideration into it, instead of simply being an idiot spilling untasteful jokes, as most of "shock value" comedians tends to be.

You won't get far into your dating life if all you have is a dating life. People don't like people without anything going on in their lives.

Cold approach sounds appealing to you because you think you're entitled to sex. That's why you like prostitution too. Sex is an important component of life, but if you only focus on getting it you seriously damage your mental health and overall development. You sound like a teenager. That's why I'm saying you would be better off if you develop your life. 

Sexual success was never easy, especially for men. About half of the men in the entire history of humanity managed to procreate. That's by design. You don't want your daughter to have a kid with some horndog that does nothing in life but complain about their situation and annoy people on the streets. So we created environments and social norms to ensure that properly developed and socially apt people have more chances of having sex. If you want to have a fulfilling sexual life, that will come when you develop the rest of it. You can keep doing what you are doing or actually listen to someone that has no interest in selling you a shitty pickup course or keeping you in the bubble of comfortable self-loathing that 4chan or whatever incel forum you go to provides. Strive for greatness. Pick a high-consciousness goal and work towards it. You'll find plenty of sex along the way.

This is horrible advice and even worse logic.

“Cold approach” doesn’t mean you feel entitled to sex. That’s like saying a cold sales call means you’re acting entitled to sales. It literally just means approaching someone you don’t know. Stop accusing men of being entitled for having basic desires and wanting to seek opportunities to fulfill them. That’s NOT entitlement, it’s just you using shaming language to avoid addressing the problem.

”just follow your goals and women will come”, no they won’t, this largely doesn’t work, women rarely make the first move and if they do it’s not going to be your best option.

you also are framing it like it’s a binary choice, it isn’t, nothing about doing cold approach stops you from having a high conscious goal or vice versa. That’s like saying “don’t go to parties in college, instead study”, most people will balance both.

We evolved for horn dog and entitled men to get sexual success. Evolutionarily the men who got success were the ones who felt entitled to the women and thus had the confidence to approach, and the ones horny enough to be motivated to do it.

Civilization put on the breaks with things like arranged marriage yes, but that’s gone now, if a guy wants true success he has to master the roots of what’s attractive biologically.

Edited by Raze

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

”just follow your goals and women will come”, no they won’t, this largely doesn’t work, women rarely make the first move and if they do it’s not going to be your best option.

I mean, that's a half-truth at best.

Women make the first move ALL THE FUCKING TIME; that is ALL THEY DO.

It's just that the first move they make is so subtle, most guys are too untrained or in-their-head to notice it, or too chickenshit to act on it.

And as far as best options, this leads to a discussion of "what percentage of women that make this aforementioned first move will you be attracted to?"

I would say in my experience it's at least 10 to 20% of the time.  The problem with cold approach is the same as with cold calling in sales in the old days: it's highly inefficient.

Edited by SeaMonster

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

“Cold approach” doesn’t mean you feel entitled to sex. That’s like saying a cold sales call means you’re acting entitled to sales. It literally just means approaching someone you don’t know. Stop accusing men of being entitled for having basic desires and wanting to seek opportunities to fulfill them. That’s NOT entitlement, it’s just you using shaming language to avoid addressing the problem.

you also are framing it like it’s a binary choice, it isn’t, nothing about doing cold approach stops you from having a high conscious goal or vice versa. That’s like saying “don’t go to parties in college, instead study”, most people will balance both.

We evolved for horn dog and entitled men to get sexual success. Evolutionarily the men who got success were the ones who felt entitled to the women and thus had the confidence to approach, and the ones horny enough to be motivated to do it.

Civilization put on the breaks with things like arranged marriage yes, but that’s gone now, if a guy wants true success he has to master the roots of what’s attractive biologically.

I'm not shaming him. I'm just saying that his frustration stems from not having sex, and complaining why cold approach is not instantly working comes from the mindset that you're entitled to sex. Almost every incel I've ever seen has this mentality.

What I meant that women will come when you follow your goals is that achieving goals is a very important component of having self-confidence, which directly increases charisma. Competence is and will always be an attractive trait. Besides, achievements usually draw the attention of people, especially if they have social components to them.

I'm not saying that he has to stop cold approach necessarily. But you won't see any success unless you have something to talk about. If all you do is study incel theory and watch anime, unless you're cold approaching a girl at a convention, you won't have too much to talk about. That's why I advice him to develop himself in ways that promote socialization, and that will help him get girls by proxy.  

And no. The men who got sex historically were the ones who could protect their women. And the socialization processes and norms we created are designed to keep incompetent men away from women. As I said, you don't want your daughter to have children with someone that does nothing but complain on the internet all day.

Besides, what's seen as attractive is largely socially defined. Just see what was attractive 300 years ago or even 100 years ago, and you will see that is vastly different from today. Biologically we were the same. There is no meaningful difference evolutionarily speaking. This kind of essentialist, pseudo-scientific argument is the kind of trap that keep you in the incel forums, instead of listening to the advice that will help you get out of this situation.

Edited by Israfil

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

I'm not shaming him. I'm just saying that his frustration stems from not having sex, and complaining why cold approach is not instantly working comes from the mindset that you're entitled to sex. Almost every incel I've ever seen has this mentality.

What I meant that women will come when you follow your goals is that achieving goals is a very important component of having self-confidence, which directly increases charisma. Competence is and will always be an attractive trait. Besides, achievements usually draw the attention of people, especially if they have social components to them.

I'm not saying that he has to stop cold approach necessarily. But you won't see any success unless you have something to talk about. If all you do is study incel theory and watch anime, unless you're cold approaching a girl at a convention, you won't have too much to talk about. That's why I advice him to develop himself in ways that promote socialization, and that will help him get girls by proxy.  

And no. The men who got sex historically were the ones who could protect their women. And the socialization processes and norms we created are designed to keep incompetent men away from women. As I said, you don't want your daughter to children with someone that does nothing but complain on the internet all day.

Besides, what's seen as attractive is largely socially defined. Just see what was attractive 300 years ago or even 100 years ago, and you will see that is vastly different from today. Biologically we were the same. There is no meaningful difference evolutionarily speaking. This kind of essentialist, pseudo-scientific argument is the kind of trap that keep you in the incel forums, instead of listening to the advice that will help you get out of this situation.

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

I hadn't even kissed a girl by 16. I got anxious that I would never be able to have success with women, so I developed skills and exposed myself to experiences that would change that. And if I could go back in time, I'd focus more time on actually being more interesting rather than simply cold approaching. 

My best experiences with women were through meeting them "organically", as in through friend groups or in events in which I participated. Cold approaching is doable, but it's way more difficult to turn that into a sexual in my experience, than building continuous intimacy with someone you meet through your group.

Why are people here so stubbornly resistant to this? I don't get it.

53 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

Why are people here so stubbornly resistant to this? I don't get it.

1. Not everyone has access to large high quality social circles, especially now

2. Social circle game can be harder and higher risk because you have to be wary of your reputation 

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

No it doesn’t, it comes from a mindset of being disappointed something you’re doing isn’t working. If you want to make more sales for your business but are struggling, and I tell you to do a cold sale technique, and you get frustrated it’s not working, does this mean you are acting entitled to sales?

Let’s say he follows your advice and gets a high conscious goal and becomes a better person, and he still doesn’t get results, when he complains about that you will just turn around and say he’s acting entitled. It’s a blatant deflection.

You simply lack experience as you haven’t witnessed how many successful guys struggle with women and how many unsuccessful guys do great.

And no. The men who got sex historically were the ones who could protect their women. And the socialization processes and norms we created are designed to keep incompetent men away from women. As I said, you don't want your daughter to children with someone that does nothing but complain on the internet all day.

It’s not pseudo science, it’s basic logic. Yes the guys who got women were the ones who could protect them. But that was in a completely different environment than today. Many women themselves admit they are attracted to arrogant or toxic men, why? One reason why is because such traits actually show survival value, in the environment we evolved for. In the modern day things like wealth, loyalty, values are more important, but that’s socially conditioned, not on a genetic basis.

The socialization process you’re referring to involved things like religion, taboos against sexuality, and arranged marriages. In this environment you didn’t succeed with women by being confident and charismatic, you succeeded by being wealthy and convincing her family to marry her to you. 

That isn’t the case anymore, these social systems are dissolving. This is why you need to actually learn game and develop naturally attractive traits. Conflating what women are attracted to, to morality or even competency is inaccurate and misleading. When it comes to short term mating an over-confident frat boy will do way better than a awkward IT genius.

Edited by Raze

You can approach girls with headphones in. Worst things that's happened to me is she said after like 30 seconds, i'm gonna listen to this again. Blown out, move on.

Regardless of this, your energy is going to determine how it goes, and if it is bad, they would have been annoyed by you anyway. If it is good they will be like its so nice to talk im so glad you stopped me! nothings shows balls like that. Of course if your game isnt great itll be a good reason for them to be upset. But then move on.

Its retarded to worry about this if you havent field tested it and seen that everything will be okay if you do it.

Approach them like you have a check with a million dollars with their name on it and you want them to stop and take off the headphones.

1 hour ago, Raze said:

1. Not everyone has access to large high quality social circles, especially now

Yes, but you have to put effort into it, unless your only friends are the people you grew up around and your mutual extended social circle. You have to go out of your way to be in circumstances where making connections is possible, and also where there are actual women. Ideally, ones who are not perpetually unavailable. It's not like this magically happens without effort for other people as well.

I guess I don't understand why this is less effort/ less worthwhile than what is basically the dating version of cold calling, where it's understandable that you'd have to put hundreds, if not thousands (?) of hours into being "good enough", because people's barriers towards total strangers tend to be much higher, especially if you're not in a social environment that is conducive towards being open toward strangers. (For example: when all or most people are new to a specific place, and you're all explicitly there because you're open to meeting new people and doing -new people things- with them. For example, a meetup group of any kind, especially based on a shared interest or goal.)

Is keeping and forming human connections, especially if it's not funnelled explicitly toward one specific goal (sex and relationships) but rather another (friendship, acquaintances)...is that alien of a concept? Does it have so little value in and of itself?

Honestly, this is probably part of the issue of why men are so emotionally impoverished.

It's really not that surprising if you have trouble relating and empathizing with women (or any other group of people, really), especially if you just don't actually enjoy it and you have no real interest in it and it's purely a means toward an end, where there is no appreciation for the journey of "experiencing" and "becoming", particularly WITH people... let alone with men who actively resent everything that feels like "hoop jumping" in order to get to the human sex ATM women.

2. Social circle game can be harder and higher risk because you have to be wary of your reputation 

You mean like getting kicked out of your friend groups?

This makes me wonder what's being done for people to get kicked out, and what type of people are doing the kicking.

Edited by eos_nyxia

You also say it’s not a simple or easy process. Why not? It’s only what is and has been the primary driving force of all life for billions of years. Why should it be so goddamn hard now? There has to be a better way. It’s completely fucking retarded and wrong on all levels how we have to go through so much psychological torture just to get one of our most simple, basic needs fulfilled. 

People who look at women as human beings already have a leg up over people who don't. When all people can think about is what they want or need from someone, including what's in it for them (especially if only in the short term because you're so thirsty), it hampers your ability to be a functional human being around other human beings. Unless you are very good at acting and have some classically narcissistic qualities, then I guess you're stuck having to fake giving a shit. This is probably where you're going to run into antagonism from women once your agenda becomes clear.

BTW, this isn't a recipe for happiness and fulfillment either (narcissistic qualities and faking it).... These people are thirsty too, just in a different way. Though I guess it doesn't make much difference to the super-thirsty. The immediacy of your thirstiness controls you and so it ends up defining your whole entire personality and values in its way. This is sad to me, because this type of suffering of being utterly at the mercy of external circumstances beyond your immediate control, it's at least theoretically avoidable.

IMO one reason why natural, confident extroverts are pleasing to talk to, even if it's obvious enough that they also want something from you, is that it's obvious that they enjoy being social. They get something out of it intrinsically, so you could say that they're intrinsically motivated almost on an impulsive or gut level. Emotionally present and receptive human beings tend to notice this at the gut level too, even if not always consciously. It's contagious. You could say this is all just "being a natural" as a result of practice. Sure. Just like anything else, really.

Thats why prostitution is one of my saving graces. But that still doesn’t provide the temporary girlfriend experience 

You have to pay good $$$$$ for GFE because emotional labour is still labour, unless you convince someone to give it to (""game"") you or else they feel inspired to give it freely for whatever reason.

That's the thing though. Sex is never enough, and it never was for the most part, was it? Y'all crave emotional validation or some suitable facsimile of it. You want to be affirmed that you are a fundamentally worthwhile human being, that you matter and your existence has a purpose, and it's not all that fun to do so much of that affirmation for ourselves. Perhaps in some cases with some people, it is practically impossible.

That really is, truly, honestly sad. No irony or sarcasm here.

They may be randos and they may be sex hungry, but it’s not like we’re coming at these women like horny sex-demons demanding they give it up to us. That’s the whole point of outer game and pickup. It’s to go through the dance of doing all the extra shit like making her laugh, showing her our serious side, showing her we’re grounded and cool, passing all the shit tests, etc. To ultimately woo her into bed with us. That’s what pickup is as I understand it.

This is a sex ATM mindset though.

Do you give money to every person who asks for it or who you know would like it, or benefit from it in some way?(I didn't think so.)

Some people can make it worthwhile for those who approach them, I guess. At least at the moment, anyway. I will say as a woman though, being selected by a stranger based on my physical attributes for sex and emotional validation offers a very poor ROI, even (and especially) from a purely logical perspective. If all I cared about was getting off, anyway. Orgasm gap, etc. This doesn't even take into account the emotional and physical risks. Things like sexual assault, STDs, pregnancy, etc.

Edited by eos_nyxia

1 hour ago, eos_nyxia said:

Yes, but you have to put effort into it, unless your only friends are the people you grew up around and your mutual extended social circle. You have to go out of your way to be in circumstances where making connections is possible, and also where there are actual women. Ideally, ones who are not perpetually unavailable. It's not like this magically happens without effort for other people as well.

You mean like getting kicked out of your friend groups?

This makes me wonder what's being done for people to get kicked out, and what type of people are doing the kicking.

1. Yes, it’s a serious time commitment and effort for limited returns if you have poor social skills and poor game which can be improved through cold approach. 

2. Notice how you immediately look to blame the guy. This is why taking advice from people like you is so pointless, you aren’t actually trying to help, you just want to say what you believe should work and if it doesn’t you will just blame the person rather than considering if your advice is bad.

Let’s say I have a social circle with 5 attractive single women. Great right? Ok I ask one out and she rejects me. Well guess what, in some form or another the others will find out. Now if I ask a second she’s going to feel like she was a back up option. And if she rejects you also? It’s over, now everyone else will just reject you by default to go along with the herd. Then you’ve developed a reputation as the weird guy who hits on every girl.

“the friend zone” is a common complaint because it’s a common problem, it can be harder to turn a platonic friendship romantic which is why guys always hear “I like you as a friend”.

Edited by Raze

24 minutes ago, Raze said:

1. Yes, it’s a serious time commitment and effort for limited returns if you have poor social skills and poor game which can be improved through cold approach.

Is this something you have experience with personally, or are you close with people who have had this experience personally? Or is this part of some pickup community doctrine? Otherwise, where is your bias coming from? That's what isn't clear to me and what I'm asking about.

2. Notice how you immediately look to blame the guy. This is why taking advice from people like you is so pointless, you aren’t actually trying to help, you just want to say what you believe should work and if it doesn’t you will just blame the person rather than considering if your advice is bad.

Hey. Reading biases which I don't have into what I said isn't a great look. :P This wasn't a statement of blame, which is to say that I wasn't endorsing people getting kicked out, or saying that they deserved to be kicked out.

Straight up, there are lots of people who deserve to be ostracized who are not being ostracized. Like actual predators.

Let’s say I have a social circle with 5 attractive single women. Great right? Ok I ask one out and she rejects me. Well guess what, in some form or another the others will find out. Now if I ask a second she’s going to feel like she was a back up option. And if she rejects you also? It’s over, now everyone else will just reject you by default to go along with the herd. 

How many social groups have you been a part of, both growing up and otherwise?  I'm not that social with either larger groups of people or strangers at the moment, but seriously... I've been part of friend groups where mostly everyone dated or messed around with everyone else at some point or another, because everyone is more sexually and emotionally open, they have liberal values, and they're pretty creative and impulsive people, etc. (Though I would not partake because it's wayyyy too messy for me.) And I've been friends with groups of people who would never do this, ever.

How do you know what's actually possible with people if you just don't deal with them for extended periods of time? All you have is other people's hearsay and a bunch of things that you've already decided has to be true. Does telling yourself that this is definitely, absolutely true make you feel more secure in this world? Haha.

“the friend zone” is a common complaint because it’s a common problem, it can be harder to turn a platonic friendship romantic which is why guys always hear “I like you as a friend”.

Lots of women are disappointed by their fake-ass non-friends, or being "fuckzoned". So I've heard, anyway. A "friend" whose primary basis for being your friend is wanting and needing "something more" isn't much of a friend. Personally, this used to not bother me so much (knowing that a male "friend" was attracted to me), but I find this energy to be a huge drag to be around these days because feels cloying and underhanded. Because it is, if you are obscuring your intentions on purpose and are waiting patiently and like such a good boy for your sex ATM cashouts from women.

I guess... don't waste time being friends with women if it doesn't actually interest you for its own sake, even if nothing goes any further? It's not like you're doing anyone any favours anyway.

Edited by eos_nyxia

44 minutes ago, Raze said:

And I have no idea how common this actually is, but I married the person who ended up being the best friend of all the friends I've ever had. 

Seriously though, a LTR with someone with that you can't get along with on a personal level that you would otherwise never be friends and do friend things with... I know that people do it, but I don't get it personally. So I wouldn't be the person to ask. IMO you need to be able to actually talk to the person, to enjoy it, and to feel like they -get- you. Genuine camaraderie is just as important as the "spark". Because when life and being with someone gets more difficult, that is the foundation.

(Assuming here that we're not just talking about sex and short-term relationships, like 2-3 years or under.)

But he neither hid his attraction from me in the beginning, nor did he have weird hang-ups about being my friend with some explicit obsession of getting something in return.

If he had thrown a mantrum about it, that would have been the end of our connection a very long time ago.

Edited by eos_nyxia

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Let’s say I have a social circle with 5 attractive single women. Great right? Ok I ask one out and she rejects me. Well guess what, in some form or another the others will find out. Now if I ask a second she’s going to feel like she was a back up option. And if she rejects you also? It’s over, now everyone else will just reject you by default to go along with the herd. Then you’ve developed a reputation as the weird guy who hits on every girl.

Absolutely fucking brilliantly stated, my friend! You just more efficiently said in one paragraph what I’ve typed essays trying to explain. 

In this very real scenario that plays out all the time in real life, you cannot by any stretch of logic fully blame the guy, not even mostly blame him. If girls in your social circle are rejecting you exclusively based on the fact you’ve been rejected by others in that circle already. That’s an issue of herd mentality, not the guy being a low status loser. 

7 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

The only reason we as a species need to relearn how to mate (lol do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds)

In the move Agent Cody Banks, the premise is the CIA recruits this teenager (Cody) to seduce and infiltrate into the life of a hot, blonde headed Stacy because her father is some evil, scientific mastermind threatening national security.

But he’s so awkward and nerdy that none of the agency’s best human attraction experts or playboys were able to teach him how to rizz up a girl. 

I don’t think they knew just how deep and widespread that problem would become back when they filmed the movie.

7 hours ago, Israfil said:

you don't want your daughter to have children with someone that does nothing but complain on the internet all day.

11 hours ago, Israfil said:

You don't want your daughter to have a kid with some horndog that does nothing in life but complain about their situation and annoy people on the streets

This is fine when it comes to men who’re legitimate threats, not unfortunate guys at their last resort to find a girlfriend. It also doesn’t take into account how most people especially nowadays are not having sex to have babies, they’re doing it for pleasure. In fact, I’d say most people today are actively trying to avoid pregnancy.

Behind the scenes these women with overprotective fathers are getting drilled by all types of different guys except the ones who need the most. Pretty sure a psychotic criminal is a better person to protect ur daughter from than an inexperienced nerd. 

Thats why I fully support this trend of fathers abandoning their families early on in their daughters’ lives. It’s just one less cock block to deal with and makes the women more likely to crave that attention from men they never got from him. 

These overprotective douchebag dads are the scummiest hypocrites I can think of. They themselves were that very same laser focused on pussy horn dogs back when they were younger that they’re now trying to deny other men now that they have a daughter.

That all powerful sex thirst they’re trying to protect their daughters from is exactly what they can thank for getting them a daughter in the first place.

It make me so livid I chuckle with joy when their daughters end up getting played by fuck boys and having their hearts shattered into a million pieces over and over and over until they’ve spent their prime years and all their pair bonding mechanism on playboys to the point where now they can’t find a high quality man to settle down with because they’re all chasing the super hot twenty year olds and all that’s left over is guys like us, which they do not want. It’s quite comical. 

3 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

They do it because we’ve reached a point in society where any tiny little thing (which in their delusional mind is anything but tiny) like god forbid some guy going around talking to people they don’t know with anything less than flawless social skills and charisma, is seen as unacceptable and even dangerous. That’s really it. They see a man with the balls to do something others are too socially anxious to do and automatically assume he must be a threat. I’ve experienced it and others here have as well. And we are not bad people.

11 hours ago, Israfil said:

and annoy people on the streets.

Making dumb small talk or miscalculating an appropriate thing to say (remember, Leo and other pickup guys say they can get away with saying plenty of inappropriate stuff) is not “bothering people”

The following videos show what bothering people looks like. Since apparently people have lost sight of what genuine harassment looks like, here’s a little reminder 

⬇️⬇️

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Some y'all spend too much time with imaginary women in your heads. Spinning and cobbling a whole worldview based off of one brief interaction or another. It's like fairy tales... for men. Apparently, that's one essential use of the internet, to find narratives which suit you and reinforce what you were already inclined to believe anyway, because it makes you feel vindicated.

Can't you just accept that you're dealing with the wrong people, and that not all social groups are the same, because people and their values differ wildly? Yes, there can still be serious issues with culture and socialization at large. Reality and people share a lot in common, but we are also complex and intricate in the many, many particulars.

This is fine when it comes to men who’re legitimate threats, not unfortunate guys at their last resort to find a girlfriend. It also doesn’t take into account how most people especially nowadays are not having sex to have babies, they’re doing it for pleasure. In fact, I’d say most people today are actively trying to avoid pregnancy.

1. Yes. And there is still the risk of pregnancy with casual sex. Abortion and Plan B isn't a walk in the park, lol. If you live in the States, it's not even legal everywhere. Not wanting to have to deal with any of this for subpar sex with a rando (or even a "friend") is pretty rational IMO.
  2. Unfortunately, men tend to be blind (willfully or otherwise) to the predatory actions of other men. Tons of stuff flies under the radar all the time. And the reality is that being a thirsty, nerdy dude doesn't mean that you don't have predator energy in you, especially if given the opportunity with someone vulnerable enough. It does not automatically make you a safe person, and the reality is that people don't know you.  That people make bad (aka. women) judgements about other people, especially because they're young and inexperienced and impulsive, that's a separate issue. That people reject people just based on vibe or their feelings at that moment, that's also a separate issue.

Behind the scenes these women with overprotective fathers are getting drilled by all types of different guys except the ones who need the most. Pretty sure a psychotic criminal is a better person to protect ur daughter from than an inexperienced nerd. 

You are living with tropes of people, not actual people. All sorts of people can do harmful, life-destroying things. Not just the people who look so obviously "bad".

But if we're talking about tropes of people, there have been at least a few incel shooters...

They do it because we’ve reached a point in society where any tiny little thing (which in their delusional mind is anything but tiny) like god forbid some guy going around talking to people they don’t know with anything less than flawless social skills and charisma, is seen as unacceptable and even dangerous. That’s really it. They see a man with the balls to do something others are too socially anxious to do and automatically assume he must be a threat. I’ve experienced it and others here have as well. And we are not bad people.

"Bad people" seldom identify as "bad" people, you know.

Though I would say if you are taking joy in innocent people, like little girls, being ruined in the future because you have a chip on your shoulder with women. That IS sick. In what world is that a "good person" thing by any stretch of the imagination, even if you're not going up to women and harassing them IRL?

Edited by eos_nyxia