Sabth

I'm tired with my life.

42 posts in this topic

Everyday I woke up , my body hurts. I've been staying inside home for long. I only went to the park twice this year. I couldn't drive and there's nobody to teach me driving. I feel the worst. I was left at home doing nothing. There is nobody taking care of me. Everytime I woke up my body hurts. For the little movement that I make. I am twenty seven but is doing nothing. With my life. I don't go out. I don't do anything. I am trapped. I don't have a safe neighbourhood. I don't have a friend or a family member that cared for my health or growth or wellness..

I feel my body hurts. And deteriorate. I want to live an active life. I want to do a lot. I want to exercise and work out. I feel like I am better dead than alive

if I'm just doing nothing. I don't wanna grow old like this. Living this life. 

Here are some suggestions.

1. Start walking places, taking the bus and taking responsibility for your getting outside. If you want to do it you can.

2. Consider doing some other types of exercise like running, weightlifting, Qigong, yoga or anything else you enjoy doing.

3. Take some time to focus on the things you are grateful for. Consider writing a list of these things down.

4. Take some to think about the things you would like to do in the near future that would be small stepping stones towards getting into a better position in life. 

5. Start taking care of yourself. You are 27 years old, and you can do that for yourself now. Love yourself, take care of yourself and grow yourself. 

6. Nothing wrong with asking for help either. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you are able to go on a walk safely, try short walks around your neighborhood. What kind of health issues are you having...you mentioned your body deteriorating. Are you dealing with energy issues? Just out of curiosity (not judging), how do you spend a typical day. What kind of activities do you do?

If you are able, try to do some self help stuff.  A simple one is just hold your hands over your heart so your hands are physically touching your chest and just repeat "I love you" a dozen times or so. If you are able to go on walks, I would highly suggest that. Fresh air and just getting out of the house does help *somewhat* even if its only for 5 minutes. 

I have empathy for you because I was in a similar position. Low energy, health issues, etc. stuck inside all day in my late 20s. what helped me (and i can't say it will necessarily help you) was colon cleansing. turned out I had mucoid plaque in my gut all my life and it caused me to have really bad health issues/depression. When I cleared it up, my energy level increased significantly. 

@SeekingLove24 I'm not unhealthy. I'm very healthy. But I want to be athletic. I want to have a body of a model. As for my body hurting, it was because I don't make a lot of movement, so whenever I woke up and feel energetic and wanna run, I couldn't. It felt like my body is not being used. So I became weaker. When I could have trained harder. 

I just wish I can go out every morning. 

I felt my body hurt again when I wake up at 2AM. I just wish that I was fit. And not heavy. 

If I was in a different place, I could take public transport. But there's no public transport where I live. 

Baby steps aren’t necessarily immature. Adult steps aren’t necessarily mature.

Speaking of feats… notice how different countries have their own shoe size. A size 9.5 (USA) and size 8.5 (U.K.) are the same sized shoes! 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

I felt my body hurt again when I wake up at 2AM. I just wish that I was fit. And not heavy. 

If I was in a different place, I could take public transport. But there's no public transport where I live. 

Where do you live? Is there any chance to cycle places?

1 hour ago, Alexop said:

Where do you live? Is there any chance to cycle places?

I think cycle would be the same as driving a car. Both would be dangerous. I don't feel confident to cycle (though I've done this once before with others). I'm not confident to cycle alone. And to drive. 

Yesterday and the day before my mom have wanted to drive me to the park but it's raining. So we couldn't go.

Today it's not raining but we didn't go. It's already 9:30AM so maybe later when I feel like to. If my mom want to. I hv to move in order for my body not to ache. 

@Sabth Do you have a diagnoses? Learning disabilities?

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Sabth Do you have a diagnoses? Learning disabilities?

No. I used to be good in school and university (above average) but I'm not really good socially. 

9 hours ago, Sabth said:

No. I used to be good in school and university (above average) but I'm not really good socially. 

Did you try therapy? Somhow you have to get out of the house and join some social activities. There has to be a way to commute from there other than the car.

Try new things. Baby steps mean a lot. Sometimes that is enough. Start Trying. 

Listen to break through pain by Shinzen Young and read the way out

@Sabth It kinda sounds like you need to take more responsibility for taking care of yourself. 

You can start taking small steps everyday.

◭"89"

In addition to the good advice on incremental increasing of movement, exercise practices etc. you have to focus on your mindset.

Having a negative mentality is going to make everything difficult. Your pain, body image etc. are dragging you down and if possible you have to reframe that to something along the lines of "I'm alive, I'm capable and looking forward to my future body where I feel better" as opposed to "I'm tired, I feel like crap, I hate my body." 

This shit's not easy, it takes work. You just have to try and motivate yourself with a positive vision of the future and incrementally reward yourself for progress instead of punishing yourself for lack of perfection.

I don't know what country/culture/locality you live in, so it's hard to assess what is real risk and what is imagined risk.  I would have to know the specifics.

Can you afford a stationary bike, e.g.? It could be a good intermediate step (and they're great for bad weather days.)

Something like this? 

Screenshot_2023-12-30-05-45-08-52_1174903e0f2074c2920fc8a400f70039.jpg

Of course I could afford it. But I'd rather have a treadmill. 

Sure, a treadmill is fine if that's what suits you better and what you will use regularly.

A treadmill is expensive. 

I'm just afraid that I will grow old without doing anything. And having a weaker body as I get older. No longer suitable for physical activities. 

I have already regretted not skating much more when I was younger. (And not travelling more) Now I'm getting older. 

All these comments aren't helping me. 

Today I want to jog but my mom was sleeping early morning. I'm tired of this life. I'm tired of getting older. 

My mom are obese and fat and old. I don't wanna have a routine like my mom or like an older people. But I'm not living with anyone else. This is not what my body was supposed to do. I wish I was working and driving. (She's not working )

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

Today I want to jog but my mom was sleeping early morning. I'm tired of this life. I'm tired of getting older

Start off with something super small. Do 10 pushups. Do 10 jumping jacks. Make it so you dont have to rely on others for you to workout and stay healthy