Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightHawkBuzz

How can Trump or any politician actually become the most powerful person in the world

10 posts in this topic

I was watching MSNBC earlier this week and they said if Trump wins the presidency again he will become the most powerful man on the planet. So I am wondering how can any politician not just Trump become the most powerful man on earth?

When I was watching the program they explained that it is because he will make sure everyone in his administration does exactly what he wants them to and they will be loyal to him and not the constitution. 

I'm wondering though are there more steps to this that Trump is going to do that will would make him the most powerful person in the world? How does something like this even happen? How can any politician not just Trump even become the most powerful person on the planet? 

I guess I'm just curious to know what they fully mean by this and how this even works in terms of power? 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Power is not only about the individual's freedom in making decisions, but also the global influence and effects he has because of his decisions.

It's just a silly buzz phrase they like to say.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So then how powerful will he actually be then if he gets a cabinet that allows him to do everything he wants and isn't loyal to the constitution but him?

8 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura So then how powerful will he actually be then if he gets a cabinet that allows him to do everything he wants and isn't loyal to the constitution but him?

That would be a serious problem. Very bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trumps goal is National Syndicalism, skip down to the italian model. That sums up a lot of what he's about and does.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_syndicalism

Much of his power is populised hatred against liberal values, migrants, people with wealth or power etc, but a substantial amount comes from financial interests wanting to gut the bureaucracy for their own reasons. Gutting bureaucracy and institutions gives demagogues more power to act on their own perspectives, rather than being kept in check by an established order that has had decades if not centuries to be molded.

The historical cycle of this, which is beginning now, leads to a form of Fascism and Anarcho Capitalists coming to power, and those being the competing dynamic. Then they try to marry the two up. They are missing the leftwing nationalist, populist, and/or anarchist component to complete it, though leftwing populists have for the first time in my lifetime been alienated enough from the establishment, to start to look at the right populist running, or at least other candidates being presented. This is one reason why everyone wants to tell you Biden is the only option, because deep down they know the rift that's formed, long before this latest flash in the pan with Israel alienated even more people.

Edited by BlueOak

Its only because of our technology that ppl today have become more powerful individually. I have more power in my hands within my life than my Grandfather did due to technology. Now a man like Trump or any of the previous/current Presidents has more power because with a simple order they can eliminate the earth as we know it, that wasn't possible 100yrs ago, and since America is the most powerful country military wise, then yes in that context the current president is the most powerful individual in the world, and on other levels too, economically and culturally the US leads in many ways the trends of the world, so there are a few ppl on that sort of level of influence and power..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Our friendly neighborhood Kanye West is back, with disses:

A billionaire, narcissist, with a bipolar personality disorder, plus the cancelations and censorships leads to this. Yes, it's unhinged, but some of what he talks has a tiny kernel of truth, especially his divorce situation that's real tough.

On 15/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, NightHawkBuzz said:

I was watching MSNBC earlier this week and they said if Trump wins the presidency again he will become the most powerful man on the planet. So I am wondering how can any politician not just Trump become the most powerful man on earth?

The sitting president of the US is considered by many as the worlds most powerful person. That's what they mean by that.

On 12/15/2023 at 9:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

That would be a serious problem. Very bad.

If he wins again, then so much for....

On 10/21/2023 at 3:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

Meh..... Business as usual.