Guest username

Questions And Notes On Understanding Karma

48 posts in this topic

@TeamBills Death is an illusion. Your job is to understand that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@TeamBills Death is an illusion. Your job is to understand that.

Why do you think death is an illusion? I have not heard you say that before.

Well life is just as much as an illusion as death. I mean when I think about it I don't know what I was before I was born... 

@TeamBills He covers it in the videos. Have you seen all the enlightenment and psychedelic videos?

58 minutes ago, TeamBills said:

Why do you think death is an illusion? I have not heard you say that before.

That's what enlightenment means: you were never born, and you can never die.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what enlightenment means: you were never born, and you can never die.

That means infinity right ? In simple terms

You mean infinity of the soul/ spirit. 

Hey Leo, are u Christian ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

3 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Well life is just as much as an illusion as death. I mean when I think about it I don't know what I was before I was born... 

the thing about soul memories is that before you can access them you need to be ready and open-minded enough. 
If you're afraid to die and you're completely identified with your current body and life how will you be able to handle memories of you having a different body, of you dying many times over? 
You'd go mad, which is why your higher self will never stream down this knowledge until you're ready. 
It's all about being ready

take up discrimination for example, if one has a tendency to discriminate people of other races he will not be able to access his soul memories because he won't be able to accept the lifetimes where HE might've been of different color. 
That's why everyone is a mirror. 

If you have problems accepting murderers and rapists you'll be in for a hard time because you might've been one in a previous life. 
Same if you're slightly sexist, you might've been the opposite sex in a previous life, so you're again looking down on yourself. 
Which is why people are literally mirrors of ourselves. 
The problem with accepting murderers and rapists is that we view them as deviants. 
They are not. They should be viewed as young toddlers that don't have much of an idea of what they're doing. 
They are in a deeper amnesia and know even less about their identity of love. while older souls that have passed more time on earth have more of an idea of who they are, and therefore aren't as confused. 

If you see that you are advancing spiritually in your life and being more loving, you should be able to recognize that the further you go back in lifetimes, the less spiritually advanced you were, and so the more confused and less loving you were and you could've very well made the same wrong choices as the so-called ''evil figures''. 

The key is understanding that it's all just a big game, we made the choice to forget our identity and play and incarnate in this civilization,and every single soul on earth knew the risks and degree of suffering, we all signed up for this so we could overcome and learn to grow our love even brighter.  
There is no such thing as a ''victim''

Only with open-mindedness, love and acceptance towards self and others can we access the higher truths of the universe and our real identity.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus Does that mean murderers and people who do those kinds of things shouldn't be punished? They should just be able to roam free among the general population?

5 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Arkandeus Does that mean murderers and people who do those kinds of things shouldn't be punished? They should just be able to roam free among the general population?

No, it just means being mad about it is useless and counter-productive.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Depends what you mean by "punished". Prisons exist for a variety of reasons:

(1) Deterrence: discourage non-offenders from offending

(2) Rehabilitation: transform offenders into people who can re-integrate into society

(3) Safety: protect the non-offending public from potential harm from those who are offenders

(4) Retribution: punish via suffering or death the offending individual because they "deserve it"

(5) Vengeance: those victims of the offender can feel "good" about the offender suffering

The above are the logical reasons for having prisons. This does not include motives of the government using prisons as tools to eliminate those who threaten their ideology (and hence, their authority); or prisoners of war, etc.

Different prisons and prison-systems will emphasize different values. For instance, some prisons could care less about rehabilitation, and are all about inflicting suffering upon the offenders. Others stress the importance of transforming offending individuals back into "good" members of society.

There is no right or wrong answer (who decides? and why?). However, from the perspective of "oneness", there is no separation between individuals. We are all connected as one human-society, or to extend it to all life, the Earth and all life on it is one big organism, and going further, the universe itself. From such a perspective, there is no room for hatred of others, only compassion. From a compassionate perspective, we see that offenders are victims of their own psychology. Then the motivations (4) and (5) fall away as being irrelevant. However, motivations (1), (2), and (3) are still compatible with compassion.

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

As flow with life said, you can lock someone in prison out of love. 
just as you would with a child that misbehaves very badly, you put them in a corner. ''prison so to speak''

but the day that most of the population has attained such a high degree of love and spirituality that they are willing to let murderers roam free there won't be any murderers because any such negative energy will be immediately dispelled by the magnitude of love vibration. 

some might think that being ''loving'' is being weak and naive, but love and acceptance is of higher power then negativity, then dominance. 

Love is so powerful that when love and negative energy meet there is no fight. 
That's what love is, immediate peace.
Higher vibrations of love reach directly into the subconscious of beings in its radius, and what would happen with a so-called ''murderer'' is that the very idea of murdering wouldn't even come up in their minds anymore. That is real healing. 

we tend to disbelief in the power of love because we have rarely seen true love. we see the mixed love that is a product of our collective consciousness. Then we compare it to power and think that love is weaker.  
Most of us are only at the mere beginnings of getting in touch with our love. deep love is extremely powerful and it is absolutely more powerful then negative energy.   

On 2017-04-05 at 11:21 AM, username said:

Question:

Is the universe really trying to optimize itself in the way that there is some goal or divine will? I'm not speaking from my direct experience, but based on what I learned, it sounded like reality was already this perfect thing at every moment, absolutely infinite.

Naww the universe is predetermined anyways, it's not alive and therefore got no any desire for optimization. 

But there is more to life than this universe, a much older thing, eternal in fact. It is perfect, infinite and even conscious.

Edited by Spiral

@Arkandeus It sounds great in theory but, I'm worried about practice. Let's say that during WW2 the allied powers had this kind of mindset... Let's say if they thought about turn the other cheek and loving everything. What would compel them to fight the battle against the Nazis? They'd think to themselves like oh people are dying over there and genocide is being committed but, there is no point in doing anything about it because it wont bring those people back... Or let's say you're in a situation where someone in your family is getting death threats from a known criminal. What would you do? Of course these are hypothetical but, I'm concerned if showing kindness to cruel people is being cruel to their victims. 

18 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Arkandeus It sounds great in theory but, I'm worried about practice. Let's say that during WW2 the allied powers had this kind of mindset... Let's say if they thought about turn the other cheek and loving everything. What would compel them to fight the battle against the Nazis? They'd think to themselves like oh people are dying over there and genocide is being committed but, there is no point in doing anything about it because it wont bring those people back... Or let's say you're in a situation where someone in your family is getting death threats from a known criminal. What would you do? Of course these are hypothetical but, I'm concerned if showing kindness to cruel people is being cruel to their victims. 

That's right. Which is why Jesus was willing to get nailed to a cross.

You're still thinking about this from a position of ego and self-survival. Unconditional love means you don't care if you die for it. It's not going to make sense until you actually experience unconditional love.

Just now, unknownworld said:

I am confused, what do you mean by soul here? Do you mean an individual, eternal essence that reincarnates into different body each time? (Such as what Hindus believe) 

Birth and death as Leo mentioned are both illusions, as individual, seperate "self" doesn't exist. But what you say about soul contradicts this.

yes by soul I do mean an individual eternal and infinite essence that may or may not reincarnate after death.
on which part do you wish clarity?

@Leo Gura I'm also wondering if enlightened people would save others from concentration camps if they had the chance or if the whole no good no evil paradigm would make them complacent and say that suffering, pain and fear is all a part of life so what's happening isn't good or bad it just is so there is no need for me to do anything. Again I might be thinking of this from a selfish ego perspective but, I guess until I can have an ego less experience I worry about these things. 

I watched that stuff. I guess not doing anything to help out would be the Zen Devil. 

Edited by Revolutionary Think

2 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Leo Gura I'm also wondering if enlightened people would save others from concentration camps if they had the chance or if the whole no good no evil paradigm would make them complacent and say that suffering, pain and fear is all a part of life so what's happening isn't good or bad it just is so there is no need for me to do anything. Again I might be thinking of this from a selfish ego perspective but, I guess until I can have an ego less experience I worry about these things. 

Imagine you're in a dream that last for 30 years, and finally someone shows you a perspective that makes you see life differently.
You try things, and at some point you realize that the dream was very real, but all the pain was an illusion.

Do you really think you would not want to help other people if this story was yours ?

I seriously doubt it, one way or another you will.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them