Majed

Understanding the nazi mind

378 posts in this topic

While Carl Jung's model of the collective unconscious and archetypes can offer some insights into the psychological aspects of human behavior, it is crucial to approach the analysis of complex historical events like anti-Semitism in Nazi Germany with caution. Jung himself did not specifically apply his theories to explain the Holocaust or anti-Semitism during his lifetime. However, scholars and analysts have explored psychological and cultural aspects to understand how certain ideas and symbols may have contributed to the propagation of anti-Semitism.

Here are some ways Jung's concepts might be considered in understanding anti-Semitism in Nazi Germany:

Archetypes and Symbols: Jung proposed that certain symbols and archetypes are present in the collective unconscious and are shared across cultures. The Nazis utilized symbols and myths, including age-old anti-Semitic stereotypes, to create a narrative that fueled anti-Jewish sentiments. Understanding how archetypal symbols were manipulated in propaganda can provide insights into the psychological impact on individuals.

Shadow and Projection: Jung introduced the idea of the "shadow," representing the unconscious and repressed aspects of an individual or society. The Nazis projected their own fears, insecurities, and desires onto the Jewish population, portraying them as a threat. Examining the psychological mechanisms of projection and scapegoating can shed light on the dynamics that fueled anti-Semitic ideologies.

Collective Identity: Jung's concept of the collective unconscious emphasizes shared elements of human experience. In the case of Nazi Germany, a manipulated collective identity was constructed, where the Aryan race was glorified, and other groups, particularly Jews, were demonized. Analyzing how collective identity was shaped and manipulated can provide insights into the psychological mechanisms behind widespread anti-Semitism.

It's important to note that while psychological theories can contribute to understanding aspects of human behavior, they cannot fully explain the complexity of historical events. The Holocaust and the widespread anti-Semitism leading up to it were multifaceted phenomena influenced by historical, political, economic, and social factors. Any attempt to analyze such events should involve a multidisciplinary approach, considering insights from history, sociology, psychology, and other relevant disciplines.

Check out project Gladio at minute 11.

18 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Majed  Here's the mind of a Fascist:

"Subject 1 exhibits great tensile strength in his ligaments and tendons when asked to perform an isometric exercise. Subject 1 demonstrates great mind muscle connection, and muscular coordination, and no misfiring of nerve signals to the soft ligament tissues around these following muscle groups. Subject 2, in comparison and contrast, has weak ligament and tendinopathy, and has greater muscle mass than subject 2. If subject one's weakened ligaments and tendons, and the fascia surrounding those abnormally gained muscle size overdoes body building training, and dynamic training, and doesn't stop taking steroids, said subject 2 will risk snapping the weaker tendons and ligaments not conditioned by isometrics to carry such massive muscle groups, unlike Subject 1 who trained in isometric programs and thus developed harder tendons and ligaments that has greater potential to even carry a bigger and more developed, naturally, muscle size if subject 1 desires so." 

@Danioover9000 didn't understand it

it would be favorable if you could be wise enough to clear up your essays

Edited by Majed

@Devin this might be controversial but i support the idea of ethno state. i think cultures are very different, ethnically by the the skin colour, philosophically by the religion, the language and so on. multiculturalism works on a worldwide scale, on a state based scale it becomes a joke. i like the fact that china is distinct from india which is distinct from scandinavia. if norway becomes one third indian, one third chinese, one third norwegian, we have a mess. it's no more norway. 

Edited by Majed

15 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Devin this might be controversial but i support the idea of ethno state. i think cultures are very different, ethnically by the the skin colour, philosophically by the religion, the language and so on. multiculturalism works on a worldwide scale, on a state based scale it becomes a joke. i like the fact that china is distinct from india which is distinct from scandinavia. if norway becomes one third indian, one third chinese, one third norwegian, we have a mess. it's no more norway. 

Do you think it is to that level anywhere yet? If so where?

Where I'm from we have Chinatown, a Somali and Ethiopian village, and Indian neighborhoods, I love it, great variety of food and culture, Buddhist Temples, Synagogues, Muslim Temples, Catholic Cathedral all within walking distance, all open doors, it's heaven to me, we have different festivals celebrating different cultures.

Edited by Devin

@Majed

16 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Danioover9000 didn't understand it

it would be favorable if you could be wise enough to clear up your essays

It's a pun with the word 'Fascism' and the word 'Fascia'. Fascists are nouns given to those who believe and follow fascism, but the same word is also given to doctors and scientists that study 'Fascia', the tendon/ligaments around musculature, as 'Fascists'. Get it?

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Majed

It's a pun with the word 'Fascism' and the word 'Fascia'. Fascists are nouns given to those who believe and follow fascism, but the same word is also given to doctors and scientists that study 'Fascia', the tendon/ligaments around musculature, as 'Fascists'. Get it?

That joke was so out of place, I could give you a low quality point but I will leave it by that.

High quality jokes always look into the greater context. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

That joke was so out of place, I could give you a low quality point but I will leave it by that.

Already got a warning point for something else, don't worry.😂 I'll just leave the thread, guys lately so sensitive.

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Devin where do you live ?

No flirting in this Nazi thread plz

Understand complex ptsd

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

10 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Understand complex ptsd

Simple ptsd is what’s presented on TV shows and word of mouth stories

Or worse, believing you’ve got the full picture of a complex issue by simply watching a 30-second YouTube Shorts.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

21 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Understand complex ptsd

You don't understand the Nazi mind.

Nazi youth was free from PTSD and full Nazis.

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

You don't understand the Nazi mind.

Nazi youth was free from PTSD and full Nazis.

@OBEler The oracle speaks

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Majed said:

@Devin where do you live ?

U.S.