mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

For a long time, this idea of 'creepiness', in which men are randomly labelled as 'creepy' didn't make sense to me. I had a number of questions, like 

• Why do women feel fear in response to this behavior? 
  • Why do women blame men for their fear-response, instead of looking at themselves and figuring out why they feel that way? 
  • Most importantly, why do men have to change their behavior, instead of women being told to change their mindset around the idea of 'creepiness'? 

Here's the explanation. 

There are too many women in the world who don't believe in direct communication. Meaning, not only do they not directly communicate their desires and expectations and not only do they think it's okay to not communicate directly - they think that it's the right way to communicate, to have uncommunicated expectations. And, they think that this is how everyone communicates. 

Now, when they see a man behaving in a way that is 'weird' or 'out of the ordinary' or giving them attention that they don't understand, they project this lack of direct communication onto the man. Meaning, they project an 'uncommunicated intent' onto him. This projection of the 'intent' is what 'creeps them out'! 

Because you triggered these feelings, they have already demonized you, on a rational level. Now, they're just going to look for reasons to destroy you. (And not bat an eye in doing so.) They're going to call on their army of simps and then the army of simps will take you out. This is the problem. The army of simps will believe whatever story they make up and then you're toast. 

Simply put, there are some creepy men out there. The end. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

There are some dudes out there who will do awful things to women. Even if it’s minority of men, a woman doesn’t know whether the current guy that’s talking to her poses a threat or not.

Because of this she understandably becomes very sensitive towards odd behaviour in men.

It’s not as deep as I think you would like it to be.

@mr_engineer That's not what creepiness is. You are so biased against women that you define creepiness in a way that blames women for it.

On this whole topic of women, your bitterness skews all your understanding of them. You are not seeing women as they are, you are seeing them as you need them to be to satisfy your sexual and emotional needs. And as long as you keep doing that you will never have healthy relations with women.

If you came to one of my public workshops to take a photo with me and I secretely wriggled my finger into your ass crack, you would regard me as creepy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer If you came to one of my public workshops to take a photo with me and I secretely wriggled my finger into your ass crack, you would regard me as creepy.

You invite this sort of nonsense by focusing so much of your time in your life and on the forum indulging "pickup" as if it's an actually important or substantive thing. You getting your genitalia doing its biological thing should not be specifically your focus at all. Your focus should be educating people on Infinity, God-Consciousness, open-mindedness, abstraction, etc.

2 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

You invite this sort of nonsense by focusing so much of your time in your life and on the forum indulging "pickup" as if it's an actually important or substantive thing. You getting your genitalia doing its biological thing should not be specifically your focus at all. Your focus should be educating people on Infinity, God-Consciousness, open-mindedness, abstraction, etc.

When guys have the problem of not being able to attract women it’s often the result on unseen misogyny or random blind spots holding them back. Anyone who used to be bad with women and is now not, is not particularly misogynistic.

Holism.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

When guys have the problem of not being able to attract women it’s often the result on unseen misogyny or random blind spots holding them back. Anyone who used to be bad with women and is now not, is not particularly misogynistic.

Holism.

If you think Leo is not at least a tad bit misogynist then I got some Andrew Tate sex slaves to sell ya

11 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Yes daddy. 

8 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

If you think Leo is not at least a tad bit misogynist then I got some Andrew Tate sex slaves to sell ya

Takes one to know one, I guess.

29 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Successful romantic relationships are an incredibly important part of life. Writing stuff like this just gives off the impression that you’re bitter about a lack of healthy sexual relationships in your own life.

Edited by something_else

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

Successful romantic relationships are an incredibly important part of life. Writing stuff like this just gives off the impression that you’re bitter about a lack of healthy sexual relationships in your own life.

I think I'm bittersweet about the sexual relationships and non-sexual non-relationships I've had.

I'm bitter about @Leo Gura's absurd behavior on the forum and bizarre horrible interest in "pickup" and helping other people with it after all these years when that's just some garbage that can be bypassed directly in favor of actually concious, intelligent stuff.

12 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

I'm bitter about @Leo Gura's absurd behavior on the forum and bizarre horrible interest in "pickup" and helping other people with it after all these years when that's just some garbage that can be bypassed directly in favor of actually concious, intelligent stuff.

‘bypassing’ socual skills and attracting the opposite sex won’t work well for most people. It’s likely not a healthy approach to life.

Also Leo has posted more conscious and intelligent content on YT than you could likely ever fully consume in your whole life, yet you’re angry that he makes the occasional forum post about how to get laid. You should probably reflect on why that makes you feel so bitter.

11 minutes ago, something_else said:

‘bypassing’ socual skills and attracting the opposite sex won’t work well for most people. It’s likely not a healthy approach to life.

Also Leo has posted more conscious and intelligent content on YT than you could likely ever fully consume in your whole life, yet you’re angry that he makes the occasional forum post about how to get laid. You should probably reflect on why that makes you feel so bitter.

Blaming why he can't get Enlightened on Leo. "Bitter", "absurd", "bizarre" and "horrible" are a bit extreme don't ya think. Leo is also interested in politics but he doesn"t mention that. Seems like what he's into is more important than what Leo's into. How dare Leo not talk about and focus on why he subscribed to him. No wonder humanity's lost. Depending on others to find their way and do all the work while all we do is criticize and judge them when they don't live up to our expectations. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

11 minutes ago, something_else said:

He's not making posts about how to have sex with the opposite sex. He's making posts about weird "techniques" and a specific subculture with lots of built-in sexism and garbage concepts.

Just now, MysticalSnow said:

He's not making posts about how to have sex with the opposite sex. He's making posts about weird "techniques" and a specific subculture with lots of built-in sexism and garbage concepts.

Why does someone need to teach you how to have sex with the opposite sex. Do you need him to do it for you too. 

3 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Most of the time I see him shitting on the sketchy PUA dudes, or saying that the pickup community is trash and lacks any integrity.

I really don’t see what’s got you so angry

19 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

He's making posts about weird "techniques"

Don't exaggerate. My techniques are not weird.

I teach about pickup because I understand it really well and this knowledge can help out a lot of struggling guys.

Plus it's a fun topic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't exaggerate. My techniques are not weird.

I teach about pickup because I understand it really well and this knowledge can help out a lot of struggling guys.

Plus it's a fun topic.

This is how I imagine you doing pickup in Vegas when you're like 55.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you came to one of my public workshops to take a photo with me and I secretely wriggled my finger into your ass crack, you would regard me as creepy.

I would use the word 'molester'. That would be more accurate. (Hint: Actually name the offense, don't just use a feeling-word to demonize somebody)

If I'm into that, problem solved. If I'm not into that, I would resist. Then, I would get an idea of your morality based on your reaction to that. 

Why would I fear you, though? You are who you are and you're into what you're into. And, even if you have issues taking 'no' for an answer, I'd just distance myself from you. I would not see the point of demonizing you. 

2 hours ago, something_else said:

There are some dudes out there who will do awful things to women. Even if it’s minority of men, a woman doesn’t know whether the current guy that’s talking to her poses a threat or not.

Because of this she understandably becomes very sensitive towards odd behaviour in men.

It’s not as deep as I think you would like it to be.

There are ways of figuring out whether someone's a threat without demonizing them, you see?! You can talk nicely to them and ask them why they're behaving out of the norm. 

I don't quite understand why you'd become very sensitive towards 'odd behavior'. It was a big conundrum for me, until I figured out what I said in the OP. 

Edited by mr_engineer

How to not be a simp 101 : Hold women accountable for their feelings. Look at whether the man in question is actually doing something wrong or not, before demonizing him for it, then based on this factual information, hold the concerned party accountable. Don't get your own ego into the conflict-resolution process.