mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

I finally deciphered why my shit smells.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

I finally deciphered why my shit smells.

Doesn't apply to what I'm saying. 

A better analogy is 'I finally deciphered the idea of 'shit''. 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A psychopath can be very creepy without caring that he is creepy.

The creepiest people don't even have enough self-awareness to know they are creepy. This would be like an autistic psychopath stalker.

Of course women are most creeped out by that because they are so vulnerable to it.

Sorry. What I meant was: fear of being perceived as creepy. But yes you’re right.

Edited by The0Self

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer A girl will almost never call you creepy unless you do something quite socially wrong. The problem is you lack social calibration and awareness. Which only comes from massive experience.

Dude, I've been there, I've done creepy. I know how it works. Girls never call me creepy any more. Because I know what not to say and not to do.

Exactly. If you’re a generally good person, that takes care of a whole lot even if you’re not 100% calibrated yet, and it will change in time for the better anyway. If you don’t have abundance in your heart though you’ll always be trying to fulfill a need that you feel like you can extract from others. Others will not give that to you anyway, and even if you weasel your way into becoming a socially calibrated woman whisperer, you’ll be using beautiful women to fill that same void if you don’t have that natural abundance (hence, spirituality is required for a holistic lifestyle).

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Not aware of anyone who actually did this. The only person who frequently uses the word simp is you. 

Let's do a thought experiment. Take a woman you know to a public setting, have her stand beside a man, then, in 2 minutes, have her point a finger at him and yell 'CREEP!!' Watch what happens. 

@mr_engineeryou're speaking as if what you're saying is the ULTIMATE TRUTH. THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. You've had unfortunate experiences and seen some clips on YT and IG and now you're staging a war against what you've witnessed. Meanwhile most other people are having different experiences and have not been through what you've been through. This so-called problem of yours is obviously not as widespread as you think which is obvious just from this forum's responses. 

Creeps are more problematic than women calling men creeps. What is also problematic is your consistent denial that women constantly live and conduct their lives in a way where we have to consider that there are men out there who are or can be a threat to us just for us existing. You seem to have no empathy for that. You keep pointing at certain situations while not realizing there are countless other circumstances where these situations aren't happening. You seem to be attracting them because of your state, focus, beliefs and through however else we as magnetic beings attract certain things into our lives. 

If you were to get this so-called problem of yours solved, there will be another one not too far away. In fact, it's already brewing and steaming away just waiting for you as the observer to observe it for it to manifest as a problem into your world. 

One thing I've noticed, especially on this forum, is that certain people have certain problems. These are usually the same people encountering the same kinds of problems with no solutions in sight, just consistently posting the same problems just in different ways, and with different content. I'm really starting to believe most of you aren't really here with a problem or are even trying to solve anything, but it seems more like your minds are tormenting you and harassing you about these "imaginary issues" and this is a way of releasing and helping you to cope with what is going on internally within you. 

I could be wrong on this but I've noticed very few times people who post here with relationship issues especially, rarely take advice or really have an open mind about advice given and are just reiterating their existing beliefs and/or making excuses as to why they are unhappy with whatever and are constantly rebutting everyone's comments. When you become a keen observer and can detect patterns of behavior, which starts with observing yourself, you can spot these things easily because you're not too busy always looking at the outside complaining and judging but observing it and noticing patterns. That's my strength, observing. And I observe a particular pattern in you that will not change unless you hit it at it's core no matter how much you try. If all the Simps and entitled women or whomever is your problem and what you call them, if all were to be eradicated from this earth or were to change and fit into your ideas of how they should be, if you were to get your way, your mind would find another way to torment you and create another endless problem that has no solution because it wasn't a problem to begin with only a particular situation to be dealt with in that moment. But you carry it on and on and on and now it's entangled within you and most of your so-called problems will stem from this one issue. Leave it alone and it will leave you alone.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia Let's consider the thought experiment that I posed in my last comment. What do you think would happen to the man in question? 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

@Princess Arabia Let's consider the thought experiment that I posed in my last comment. What do you think would happen to the man in question? 

Nothing would happen to the man if he did nothing but just stood there. Why would you even want to talk about a scenario where a woman just called out creep when nothing happened. People usually want to know what happened before jumping to conclusions and accusations.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nothing would happen to the man if he did nothing but just stood there. Why would you even want to talk about a scenario where a woman just called out creep when nothing happened. People usually want to know what happened before jumping to conclusions and accusations.

Let's say, she made something up. 'He touched my ass' or something. What would happen? 'Believe all women', right?! 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Let's say, she made something up. 'He touched my ass' or something. What would happen? 

Idk...

Idk...

I'll tell you. 

Depending on the country, either he'd be beheaded, or thrashed to death by the mob of simps. 

If he escapes in single piece, his employer will get to know about the police case (because some simp will call the police on him) and his career ruined for good. Possible jail-time and possible court-time. 

Yeah. 

I'll tell you. 

Depending on the country, either he'd be beheaded, or thrashed to death by the mob of simps. 

If he escapes in single piece, his employer will get to know about the police case (because some simp will call the police on him) and his career ruined for good. Possible jail-time and possible court-time. 

Yeah. 

Lol...a little extreme aren't we.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Lol...a little extreme aren't we.

Men kill themselves over this shit. 

Just admit that you're a narcissist and you don't give a shit, and you're being hypocritical when you accuse others of not having empathy. It's fine, it doesn't make you abnormally dysfunctional, just normally dysfunctional. 

Consider than when you're being called creepy, 99% of the time you're actually being creepy and no one is framing you in an insidious way. it is good feedback for you improve your social skills

Men that act creepy and don't know how to adapt eventually get weeded out of the gene pool. And it sounds like you want to change society and women rather than yourself

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

10 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Consider than when you're being called creepy, 99% of the time you're actually being creepy and no one is framing you in an insidious way. it is good feedback for you improve your social skills

All of this is BS. It's not 'good feedback', it's not even intellectually honest. It's just a swear-word. 

11 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Men that act creepy and don't know how to adapt eventually get weeded out of the gene pool. And it sounds like you want to change society and women rather than yourself

If this were the case, religion would teach men how to not be creepy. It would be a sin, in religious terms. But, it's not. It's a really recent gossip-term that has no meaning. 

58 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Just admit that you're a narcissist and you don't give a shit, and you're being hypocritical when you accuse others of not having empathy. It's fine, it doesn't make you abnormally dysfunctional, just normally dysfunctional. 

I'd rather be called a narcissist and a hypocrite than being called creepy because narcissism and hypocrisy runs rampant in our society so I'll blend in....but creepyyyyy....that's just creeepppyyyyyy..lmao

Edited by Princess Arabia

If this were the case, religion would teach men how to not be creepy. It would be a sin, in religious terms. But, it's not. It's a really recent gossip-term that has no meaning

Pastors can get creepy too. Infact, they appear more creepy than the normal creep because they're expected to know better. Not to mention Priests. Lol

58 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Men kill themselves over lack of pussy.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'd rather be called a narcissist and a hypocrite than being called creepy because narcissism and hypocrisy runs rampant in our society so I'll blend in....but creepyyyyy....that's just just creeepppyyyyyy..lmao

'Creepy' is just a swear-word. It doesn't have any real consequences. 

But, narcissism has actual negative consequences for society. 

Pastors can get creepy too. Infact, they appear more creepy than the normal creep because they're expected to know better. Not to mention Priests. Lol

Even religion couldn't weed them out of the gene-pool.