StarStruck

Andrew Tate, Elon Musk, Alex Jones in the same call

94 posts in this topic

Just now, StarStruck said:

I think you got it backwards. With feminism, women themselves choose promiscuity and hypergame at the cost of other things. We men don’t choose. Women choose. So we just play by the rules Mother Nature and women set. 

Ok..all I know is what I choose. Don't care about all that feminisms crap.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 12/13/2023 at 6:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's just general Western bias. Israel is a Western style democracy while Gaza is a terrorist mess.

Israel is not truly democratic though. If it was it would give Palestinians equal rights and UN claims it is not true. So calling it "democracy" is false. "Democracy" only if you are Jew. Fake democracy

On 12/13/2023 at 6:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

The Jewish lobby is powerful in America. They grease a lot of wheels.

I never understood that without going in some conspiracy theory territory. They are such a small community, why would they be so powerful?

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok..all I know is what I choose. Don't care about all that feminisms crap.

I thought we were talking about things in broader concept and context but ok

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's part of the allure. Dumb with tits and ass. Then guys complain about women's dumb ways. Humans are insane.

Mutually beneficial. All the smart girls are left with men who care about intelligence. All the dumb ones are left with men who don't care about intelligence. Why should someone smart be with someone who cannot appreciate intelligence? Leave it for the sapiosexuals.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

49 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel is not truly democratic though. If it was it would give Palestinians equal rights and UN claims it is not true. So calling it "democracy" is false. "Democracy" only if you are Jew. Fake democracy

Every democracy is a fake democracy to some degree.

Democracy comes in many degrees and even the highest degree of it on this planet is pretty low.

I never understood that without going in some conspiracy theory territory. They are such a small community, why would they be so powerful?

Lots of narrow interest groups are small but influential. Corproations are small but influential. Again, because American democracy is pretty corrupt. Rotted out by corpos and Republicans.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some days I wonder what it'd be like just to say i'll grift on the right today.

I'll get the 20 things i need to say to pump them up, sell a product or two, make a few connections they don't see to get some headlines and then just go live off people willing to throw money at the words they like. Honestly, there are so many suckers throwing money at words, I can see why it tempts people.

@BlueOak Learn at the feet of the master:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel is a western democracy, albeit a flawed one. Can't deny it's pretty sketchy the way Netanyahu has "won" the election.

The 20% arab citizens have full voting rights, are in gov't etc. The Palestinians who are not official citizens do not because they are descendent of former Jordanians who lost the 6 day war. There have been many good faith attempts at solving the problem but religious extremists on both sides have fucked it up, but objectively Israel has attempted to offer 2-state and been denied. If only reality were as simple as "right and wrong" but it's messy and complicated. Oh well whatever everyone's entitled to think what they want.

Jews are .2% global population but we are overrepresented in banking, nobel prize winners and Hollywood. The idea that it's some sort of "evil gene" is ridiculous. There is a network effect of "wanting to help our own" but a lot of cultures do that. Nobody complains that the Koreans have a disproportionately high % of delis and small businesses.

We place insanely high standards on our kids to study and succeed, the same way Indians and Nigerians immigrants in America do - who are also equally successful stastically. Who would have thought that encouraging kids to study, network, work hard and sacrifice had good results? 

Edited by Dabidoe

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Bottom G is funny...

I'm laughing at this sh*t for hours

Is that AT himself? Both narrating and dancing? It doesn't sound like him.

Edit: Oh ok, its not him. Looks just like him though.

Edited by Princess Arabia

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is that AT himself? Both narrating and dancing? It doesn't sound like him.

Edit: Oh ok, its not him. Looks just like him though.

It is a parody 😂

Andrew Tate calls himself "Top G".

He is "Bottom G" a feminine version of Tate.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

It is a parody 😂

I realize that now. He looks just like AT.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

This is the level of political analysis we're dealing with:

These two have lost any right to talk about politics.

It's just embarssing that a billionaire has such a bad understanding of stage Green and leftism. This is teenage level political understanding. This is like calling all conservatives Nazis.

There is some truth to the fact that the new form of leftism is based on an anti-natalist, extinctionist death cult, in the same way that all of orthodox christianity is based on the nicene creed where the early church fathers decided the doctrine and that all non-orthodox thought about christanity was false. in the "leftist church" there do exist doctrines of anti-natalism and that kind of stuff, but only explicitly so at the deeper levels. Twitter and Meta follow a diluted form of these extreme doctrines, just like the medieval kings did with christianity. I'm not saying it's all bad, many of the leftist doctrine is correctly used by the media platforms to sustain a healthy social platform where anyone can grow. However it's sometimes very obvious that also the perverse ideas from the leftist doctrine come to shine out of these companies, when they have to outperform eachother in their "wokeness". That's why you sometimes see explicit mention of companies literally taking pride in hiring the least amount of white males as possible, for example. This is where you see that it can take a form of a mind-virus because no other company will try to criticise those companies because they are all stuck in the same paradigm that siphons from, although in diluted form, a doctrine that has perverse misanthropic and oikophobic elements.

I'm not even against diversity hiring, but it's just the way it is done by those companies that betrays a cult like adherence to some perverse ways of looking at the world, albeit only because they co-opt it for their own capitalistic gain. But that doesn't mean the doctrine doesn't actually take hold of the minds that co-opt it.

But yeah, the way Joe and Elon look at it is horribly childish and stupid.

Edited by Bandman