Sabth

How do I get things back together? Get my life together?

21 posts in this topic

I am currently 27. How can I start getting the education that I needed and the works that I'm supposed to do while I'm single and not married and having no kids?

What should I do? I used to be better in school than my bro. But now he has a house, he had completed his degree and he's getting married, could drive in all the countries (international driver) and had works. All the while being one year younger than me. And I think my parents didn't invest in me. I am currently doing nothing. Forever. I'm 27. 

I want to have a normal life like any other persons.  What should I do? And my cousins who are younger than me are getting married. I feel 

bad about it. Like I'm not growing. While everyone else had progress. Had get their life together. Buying a new car etc. while I'm doing nothing. I don't wanna be like my mom. And I want to take the benefit of not having a child to care for , that I could work. But I'm not working. I feel bad about my life. Is it too late to get my life together at 27? How can I start? I never work. 

I couldn't buy a lot of things that I wanted and needed. And I'm tired of not being able to buy the things I wanted. Even though my youth is fleeting. /flying by. I never learned how to work or have a job. 

Edited by Sabth

@Sabth Make a plan. Don't waste time on petty stuff and use it to improve your life.

For any "how do I..." question there's the internet, books and courses.

Simple solution, hard to get up and implement it.

Alternative: a therapist can give you a lot of support, help and accountability. But in the end you'll have to do what I said, a good life won't just appear out of nowhere.

You keep comparing your journey to others’ journey. Stop that! You need to seriously own your unique journey in life, and I promise you you will be much more effective with your life purpose.

Again, take ownership of your own path; not what someone else told you you should be doing.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It’s good to take inspiration from others’ journey if they align with your life purpose, but with a weak life purpose you’ll just be taking inspiration from fools.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Sabth pick one of these books and live by that book

Getting things done by david allen

7 habit of highly effective people

Think and grow rich by napoleon hill

U need to pick 1 book out of these 3 and stick by that book. Live by that book. Do not try to mix it as a beginner or u will run circles. 

Edited by Ramanujan

@Sabth for passing college , u need to , understand the topic , learn how to do mind map and use anki to memmorize those mind map

I recently came across Bashar's teachings and I was surprised by what I found. 

He basically offers 5step formula to live your live that anybody can apply. And it makes a lot of sense. And I think you'd benefit from it. 

1. Follow your passion by acting on it.

2. Do what mostly excites you at the moment (as synchronicity happen even in 'non-related' activities.

3. Act with no assumptions and drop any expectations.

4  No matter what happens, hold a positive state, because sometimes the answer comes and teach us by the principle of contrast.

5. Let go on all fear based and negative believes.

➡All this leads up to synchronicity skyrocketing

More about this topic can be found here:

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

8 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@Sabth do u have a college degree ?

I don't graduate at a university at 23 back then. 

I saw someone an influencer post a pic yesterday a local influencer. A pic which said , "I used to eat whatever was put on my plate and wear whatever clothes that my mom could afford, and my mom says, if you want to eat whatever you want and wear whatever clothes you want wait until you have worked (/having your own job) /"I grow up eating whatever was put on my plate and wearing clothes that my mom could afford"

After their mom had said that, she said now I can wear whatever I want and eat whatever I want. 

And I thought to myself, I never reached that stage... I never worked and haven't worked.. I still was dependent on my mom.. while my mom would give what I want, it's not everything that I've ever wanted. Am I doomed for life? For not having work? I still am dependent on my mother. 

Am I really bad? 

Oh, I thought it was in my language but it's English. Lame , so lame. 

IMG_20231210_064653.jpg

And this girl said she's already achieved that. While I am so far from being working. /Having a work. 

"If you want to eat other things, wear different thing, wait until you're working later" - mom. 

Edited by Sabth

On 2023-12-09 at 7:07 PM, Ramanujan said:

@Salvijus following your passion is not a good advice

Only few industries exist that offer good salary

Actually, the only real passion is the passion to go back home to God, all else are just temporary distractions and have no real happiness within them.

So from this POV, if you follow enlightenment with all of your might, then the Spirit will support you financially to make it happen. 

All the deepest teachings, including Baghvad Gita, A Course in Miracles and advanced teachers say this one thing: if you choose the ultimate destiny, then everything else will be provided to you without your effort, because God Himself wants it to happen, so there is not a single obstacle in all the galaxies that can stand against it. Money is not an issue to the Divine Mind that is Omnipotent.  

However, if you decide to play this worldly game, then you will be under worldly restrictions. 

The only choice is obviois.  

How blessed are those who know this. The Son is then able to relax into Divine Providence. How gentle is the way home when Father Himself takes care of you.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Take some action right now. It's the only way to get out of the rut.

Some action at all. Maybe get a job or  skills. Do something. 

I recommend college only if it definitely helps you secure a solid job, and not drown you in debt. Plenty of companies hire based purely on skills these days. 

Hey, I’ve been through something similar. Relax. 

Take some time to contemplate and start taking small steps everyday. You’re gonna be okay. Keep going.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hey, I’ve been through something similar. Relax. 

Take some time to contemplate and start taking small steps everyday. You’re gonna be okay. Keep going.

27 is relatively young. Is young enough to start for sure, and pace your own way. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

List the things you want, the things you don’t want. 

Take small steps toward getting maybe a part time job. Baby steps first, but start getting experience.

Also, maybe go to some events or something and make some friends who can have a positive influence on you… try toastmasters..

◭"89"

@Yimpa That’s another useful list but not the same

◭"89"