mr_engineer

Women Are Tired Of Being Masculine

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

The real problem is that they want to eat the cake and have it too. 

The deal for men is becoming a bad deal more and more. And the group of men feminists are willing to date smaller and smaller as they lose their fertility.

Couple of times I said they should be realistic and base their relationships on truth and I got viciously attacked by them for trying to pull down their standards. 

In their eyes only females can have standards. We men can’t have standards because if we do we are attacked and shamed. Well fuck them. Literally. 

compare-small-angle.gif

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Masculine men are grossed out by masculine women and feminine women are grossed out by feminine men. Just be what god made you to be see how simple that is 

I was just watching the episode 2 of whem the left goes to far and then I came to forum and this. Well, I also know women that actually love to be the boss or bossy girl or woman. The wife of my brother is kind of like this, but they also have a bad sex life and are like all time in drama and shouting with each other, just like two bad bussiness partners in a construction company

On 05/12/2023 at 11:28 PM, Buck Edwards said:

Strong men want strong women. 

Yupp. And strong masculine men want women who have feminine power. 

Your idea of a feminine woman is a stupid fantasy. You lack experience. When you rise above these childish resentments and expectations, you will admire all kinds of women

I have met some of the loveliest feminine women in the world. I know what's possible for women and my wosh is for these masculine women to aspire to that. 

The average masculine woman is incredibly unhappy. They need something to aspire to. Feminism (the ideology, not the movement. The movement is a force of good overall but the ideology is trash) is telling them what their mind likes to hear, but is screwing them long-term. 

I'm not trying to play white knight. But some women act masculine because they have had it rough in life. God pity you for judging someone's hardships. 

Why else would you pander to feminism if you're not being a white knight? 

You have two options. Either adopt the 'you go girl' mindset, in which you just talk about their problems, or actually solve the problems with the system that they talk about, find the women who fit into it and then, outmanipulate, outcalculatr and outcomprete feminism. Just edge them out of the ideological discourse. After all, even they're just whining, they're not doing anything about these problems. 

Judging by your posts, the idea of a "strong black woman" must be a terrifying notion to you. 

Nice try to bait me into making a racist comment. 

Funfact - some men like stronger women. They're harder to love but it's a delight to be in their company. She is a woman of substance. She presents a challenge that's exciting. 

Well, it's time to turn the tables now. It's time to challenge them. 

19 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Yupp. And strong masculine men want women who have feminine power. 

What does feminine power mean to you? Being a slave to your demands? 

I have met some of the loveliest feminine women in the world. I know what's possible for women and my wosh is for these masculine women to aspire to that. 

Men can like what they want. You can't dictate a man what kind of a girlfriend he wants. 

The average masculine woman is incredibly unhappy. They need something to aspire to. Feminism (the ideology, not the movement. The movement is a force of good overall but the ideology is trash) is telling them what their mind likes to hear, but is screwing them long-term. 

Now it seems you have an authority on how women must feel. 

Why else would you pander to feminism if you're not being a white knight? 

It's not pandering. It's called letting others have their own space and not injecting your dick into everything. 

You have two options. Either adopt the 'you go girl' mindset, in which you just talk about their problems, or actually solve the problems with the system that they talk about, find the women who fit into it and then, outmanipulate, outcalculatr and outcomprete feminism. Just edge them out of the ideological discourse. After all, even they're just whining, they're not doing anything about these problems. 

You seem to be hell bent on wanting to kill feminists or something. Work on your bias. 

Nice try to bait me into making a racist comment. 

Well, it's time to turn the tables now. It's time to challenge them. 

You seem to not like how women think. Well I'm not saying that a lot of women don't have problems. Not white knighting at all. 

Just saying that your approach is too polarized to strike a cord. Remember both gender are parts of the same coin. You have to find the middle ground, not just your ground. 

Most people on the forum don't agree with you, what are the chances that most women will agree with you? 

So what's your proposed plan on destroying feminism and how do you plan to go about it? Have anything constructive to say or just lame red pill talking points? 

Edited by Buck Edwards

3 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

What does feminine power mean to you? Being a slave to your demands? 

Feminine power means, having the ability to be loving and empathetic and connect with others. Which is the opposite of the narcissism that feminism preaches. 

Men can like what they want. You can't dictate a man what kind of a girlfriend he wants. 

You don't want your girlfriend to be a loving human being?! Okay, but most men want their girlfriends to love them. It's not rocket-science. Very few men are willing to put up with a woman who hates them and who's going to call them a 'sexist misogynist pig' when he asserts a single boundary. 

It's not pandering. It's called letting others have their own space and not injecting your dick into everything. 

Well, you are injecting your dick into this conversation. Women are happy to not be masculine, men are happy to see them stopping to be masculine. White-knights such as yourself seem to be the only ones having a problem with this! 

You seem to be hell bent on wanting to kill feminists or something. Work on your bias. 

Don't put words into my mouth. I never said 'kill'. 

You seem to not like how women think. Well I'm not saying that a lot of women don't have problems. Not white knighting at all. 

I don't like how feminists think. Remember that not all women are feminists. In fact, you're either a woman or you're a feminist. Cuz feminists are narcissistic and real women aren't. The immaturity of feminists is just palpable at this point. 

Just saying that your approach is too polarized to strike a cord. Remember both gender are parts of the same coin. You have to find the middle ground, not just your ground. 

Most people on the forum don't agree with you, what are the chances that most women will agree with you? 

I don't care. In fact, polarization is the point. Some will hate me, some will love me. I now know that those who will love me exist, so I'm ready to pay the cost, which is having some people hate me. Yall can hate me all you want, I don't give a rat's ass. 

So what's your proposed plan on destroying feminism and how do you plan to go about it? Have anything constructive to say or just lame red pill talking points? 

Ah, now we're talking. Now, you're actually interested. So, listen. 

The whole issue that feminists have with the patriarchy is that it's narcissistic, it's by men, for men. The reason for this is very deep. It's that the epistemology of all knowledge-hierarchies (which men have been in charge of, because men have been physically superior to women) is that 'knowledge = words'. Meaning, the definition of 'knowledge' in our society, is that knowledge = words. This is true even in religion and when it comes to ideologies about God. Which is why the Christian 'God' is a bearded white man in the clouds. 

This is a problem for femininity because there is a biological difference between how the male mind works and how the female mind works. The male mind tunes into logistic facts before it tunes into how we feel about it. Whereas, the female mind tunes into feelings first, then the mind catches up. This is why men are better than women in emergency-situations. Men save women and women need saving. It's because the masculine epistemology is 'facts-first' and the feminine epistemology is 'feelings-first'. Meaning, the worldview of a masculine individual, what we consider 'truth' is physical facts, whereas what a feminine individual considers 'truth' is feelings about these facts. This is why it feels like men and women are communicating in different languages and resolving stuff becomes very tricky. 

Now, what's the solution? You change the epistemic-structure. You construct an epistemic-structure/knowledge-holarchy (not hierarchy, cuz that suppresses feminine creativity) that's based on the definition of 'knowledge' that says that 'knowledge = awareness'. You get two-way communication in this epistemic-structure, which is why you can find a way to be protective towards them and respect their creativity. It's the ideal container for them. 

All that's left is for men to learn to do this and offer it to feminine women. Then, feminism will appeal less and less to women and this is how you outcompete feminism. Because ironically, feminism does not do this. Why? Because feminism has the same knowledge-hierarchy, only this time, they are at the top and everyone else is at the bottom. It's not sustainable because it has no spiritual loyalty, so it cannot create a sense of family that is 'approved by God', so its only purpose is to destroy the existing family-unit. We have to beat them. 

@mr_engineer dude what Re you up to? What's your end goal? 

It's to give men some hope that in the future, they will have a role in society, they won't just be totally edged out by feminists. Men need a weapon against feminism to outcompete them and I am giving them that weapon. 

Everyone who gives men this hope isn't a 'redpiller' with 'redpill talking-points'. Maybe you need to check your biases. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

Feminine power means, having the ability to be loving and empathetic and connect with others. Which is the opposite of the narcissism that feminism preaches. 

Maybe you see it as narcissism because you project your own narcissism on them? 

You don't want your girlfriend to be a loving human being?! Okay, but most men want their girlfriends to love them. It's not rocket-science. Very few men are willing to put up with a woman who hates them and who's going to call them a 'sexist misogynist pig' when he asserts a single boundary. 

If a man acts like a sexist misogynistic pig, I guess the woman has the right to call him out on it. Do you mean women should suppress themselves? 

Well, you are injecting your dick into this conversation.

You opened the conversation so... 

Women are happy to not be masculine, men are happy to see them stopping to be masculine. White-knights such as yourself seem to be the only ones having a problem with this! 

Dismissing other men as white knights is running away from your own shadow. You can't be that hateful of women, can you? 

Don't put words into my mouth. I never said 'kill'. 

Your agenda seems to defeat their empowerment. 

I don't like how feminists think. Remember that not all women are feminists. In fact, you're either a woman or you're a feminist. Cuz feminists are narcissistic and real women aren't. The immaturity of feminists is just palpable at this point. 

I don't think you can decide what real women are or aren't just like women can't decide what real men are. 

I don't care. In fact, polarization is the point. Some will hate me, some will love me. I now know that those who will love me exist, so I'm ready to pay the cost, which is having some people hate me. Yall can hate me all you want, I don't give a rat's ass. 

Ah, now we're talking. Now, you're actually interested. So, listen. 

You need to wonder who you're talking to. You're talking to a crowd. You can't say you don't give a rat's ass because why should people care what you think. 

The whole issue that feminists have with the patriarchy is that it's narcissistic, it's by men, for men. The reason for this is very deep. It's that the epistemology of all knowledge-hierarchies (which men have been in charge of, because men have been physically superior to women) is that 'knowledge = words'. Meaning, the definition of 'knowledge' in our society, is that knowledge = words. This is true even in religion and when it comes to ideologies about God. Which is why the Christian 'God' is a bearded white man in the clouds. 

If you believe patriarchy, then you shouldn't condemn feminism. Both are cogs of the same wheel. 

This is a problem for femininity because there is a biological difference between how the male mind works and how the female mind works. The male mind tunes into logistic facts before it tunes into how we feel about it. Whereas, the female mind tunes into feelings first, then the mind catches up. This is why men are better than women in emergency-situations.

When you imply in any shape or form that men are better than women, that's sexism right there. 

Men save women and women need saving. It's because the masculine epistemology is 'facts-first' and the feminine epistemology is 'feelings-first'. Meaning, the worldview of a masculine individual, what we consider 'truth' is physical facts, whereas what a feminine individual considers 'truth' is feelings about these facts. This is why it feels like men and women are communicating in different languages and resolving stuff becomes very tricky. 

This is an over generalized stereotypical viewpoint. 

Now, what's the solution? You change the epistemic-structure. You construct an epistemic-structure/knowledge-holarchy (not hierarchy, cuz that suppresses feminine creativity) that's based on the definition of 'knowledge' that says that 'knowledge = awareness'. You get two-way communication in this epistemic-structure, which is why you can find a way to be protective towards them and respect their creativity. It's the ideal container for them. 

All that's left is for men to learn to do this and offer it to feminine women. Then, feminism will appeal less and less to women and this is how you outcompete feminism. Because ironically, feminism does not do this. Why? Because feminism has the same knowledge-hierarchy, only this time, they are at the top and everyone else is at the bottom. It's not sustainable because it has no spiritual loyalty, so it cannot create a sense of family that is 'approved by God', so its only purpose is to destroy the existing family-unit. We have to beat them. 

Why should a family be approved by God. Your notions are closer to toxic patriarchy. But preach bruh.

It's to give men some hope that in the future, they will have a role in society, they won't just be totally edged out by feminists. Men need a weapon against feminism to outcompete them and I am giving them that weapon. 

Everyone who gives men this hope isn't a 'redpiller' with 'redpill talking-points'. Maybe you need to check your biases. 

Redpill itself is toxically biased. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Maybe you see it as narcissism because you project your own narcissism on them? 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/95716-the-people-invalidating-the-reality-of-mens-loneliness-are-paid-bots/

This is the feminist reality. See for yourself. 

If a man acts like a sexist misogynistic pig, I guess the woman has the right to call him out on it. Do you mean women should suppress themselves? 

To those women, I say 'Fine. You have competition, though, from women who love men. So, watch your back'. 

You opened the conversation so... 

So what? 

Dismissing other men as white knights is running away from your own shadow. You can't be that hateful of women, can you? 

Only a white knight would defend a woman's right to be narcissistic. Only a white knight would support a woman's dysfunctionality just to get in her good books. 

They have the right to be dysfunctional, but why else would you defend it? 

Your agenda seems to defeat their empowerment. 

Where did I say 'women shouldn't be empowered'? You gotta stop putting words in my mouth, buddy. 

I don't think you can decide what real women are or aren't just like women can't decide what real men are. 

The reality is that they do decide that. Whether you think they can or not, is irrelevant. Similarly, whether you think I can decide what a real woman is, is irrelevant. I am deciding that! Do you worst. 

You need to wonder who you're talking to. You're talking to a crowd. You can't say you don't give a rat's ass because why should then people care what you think. 

I never said you should. I know you do, because of how polarized these topics are. 

If you believe patriarchy, then you shouldn't condemn feminism. Both are cogs of the same wheel. 

I know that both are cogs of the same wheel, that's why I condemn both. I'm pushing for a third option that works for both sides. 

When you imply in any shape or form that men are better than women, that's sexism right there. 

So, women are better than men in giving birth. Is this sexism against men? 

This is a over generalized stereotypical viewpoint. 

Kay

Why should a family be approved by God. Your notions are closer to toxic patriarchy. But preach bruh.

Human beings have this need to feel that 'we're meant to be together' in order to value each other enough to die for each other. Now, who decides whether you're meant to be together? You need a third-party to decide that. And 'God' is the most reliable third-party. Therefore marriage. 

The problem with marriage is that it's based on religion, which is male-biased. So, if you change the epistemic-structure, you can get true belonging for everybody. 

Redpill itself is toxically biased. 

I never disagreed. I said that you're misconstruing what I said as 'redpill'. 

Edited by mr_engineer

When the 'oppressed party' stops acting 'oppressed', the performance of wokeness doesn't stop. I wonder why?! 

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

When the 'oppressed party' stops acting 'oppressed', the performance of wokeness doesn't stop. I wonder why?! 

Because you've assigned your values set to the general population, then at the same time focused on the people who don't think like you, while trying to find reasons why they should. Most of us do it, including me.