Javfly33

Shouldn't reality be much more simple?

46 posts in this topic

Just think about this very weird thing called language which is what each of us are here for each other. 

7 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Everything is a projection of consciousness, including the ego's mental world (perceptions, thoughts, feelings). Projections cannot choose to be otherwise from what's projected. The natural state is empty of any "mental world", it's pure awareness with no movement. Anything that moves or flows or changes is part of the projection and thus illusory and ultimately devoid of freedom.

OK so what determines what gets projected?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ahaaaa, that's the billion dollar question. Realize what it is, and that's it. 

10 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Everything is a projection of consciousness, including the ego's mental world (perceptions, thoughts, feelings). Projections cannot choose to be otherwise from what's projected. The natural state is empty of any "mental world", it's pure awareness with no movement. Anything that moves or flows or changes is part of the projection and thus illusory and ultimately devoid of freedom.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Let me contemplate on this for a minute since I understand the structure of what you're saying. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Ahaaaa, that's the billion dollar question. Realize what it is, and that's it. 

Ahaaaa. Lol. My fucking mind never stops with this shit, I'll keep going till my mind says enough already. 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Lmao. You are A.I. waiting to project an answer upon demand.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lmao. You are A.I. waiting to project an answer upon demand.

Is that Autistic Intelligence or Alien love?

xD

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Is that Autism Intelligence or Alien love?

xD

That's fucking weird and awesome simultaneously. Thats the beauty of Consciousness.

Okay, back to serious meditation and contemplation, my lovely Children.

Just now, Yimpa said:

Okay, back to serious meditation and contemplation, my lovely Children.

Meanwhile God is having fun. You go ahead with your seriousness until you tire of that 'seriocity'. New Word.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

. If more of us start to realize what you've said here, and work on this, there will be less suffering in the world.

Sure, But I find it difficult, it is not something that can be done at will, many people suffer and know these ideas but it seems impossible to let go of the resistance. I think there has to come a critical point where a chain reaction occurs, it's like a natural phenomenon. it seems like psychedelics can force it in some cases, but probably real pressure is necessary

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, But I find it difficult, it is not something that can be done at will, many people suffer and know these ideas but it seems impossible to let go of the resistance. I think there has to come a critical point where a chain reaction occurs, it's like a natural phenomenon. it seems like psychedelics can force it in some cases, but probably real pressure is necessary

Thats just a limiting belief. Saying you find it difficult will keep you in that mode. Not saying it's easy, because it's not, but reenforcing that belief (which it is) will keep it there longer and make it more difficult. You're probably right about the chain reaction part, which I believe happened through me, that's why i'm finding it easier and easier to do. I think something drastic has to happen that wasn't expected or planned for this realization. I think I've been there. So that part I agree with.

Edited by Princess Arabia

You imagine completeness.
You imagine being “a human” who “likes” “to jerk off.”

There is no point in getting out of the illusion because that’s all there is. Playing is the only and best thing you can do.

But anyway you imagine being someone who doubts that on a forum, there is no free will and you can't get out of the game, it's always the ego.

If I understood correctly

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it seems like psychedelics can force it in some cases, but probably real pressure is necessary

Both! 

The irony of nondualists creating a duality between psychedelic state and sober state. 

Both are in <3 with each other.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You imagine completeness.
You imagine being “a human” who “likes” “to jerk off.”

There is no point in getting out of the illusion because that’s all there is. Playing is the only and best thing you can do.

But anyway you imagine being someone who doubts that on a forum, there is no free will and you can't get out of the game, it's always the ego.

If I understood correctly

*ahem*

God would like to speak with you in His office. You’ve been a naughty little boy o.O

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, I think this way because in my case the reaction started in a somewhat drastic way. I had done quite a few psychedelics, with several interesting experiences, but there was always structure. One night I was in bed and had negative thoughts about family stories, then I thought in a completely sincere way: I wish I were dead. In fact, I would like to disappear and never have existed. then reality became a green fractal that stretched indefinitely. I was not looking at the fractal, but there was only the fractal. that fractal was everything. Then reality formed again, but it had broken the ego, this experience, completely. Later with psychedelics it was easier, and with constant intention to dissolve the ego I was able to have much deeper dissolutions. Then some events in my life made me see clearly that I was on a path, that the smart option was abandonment since everything was clearly flowing in one direction. then you relax control, but it is not something that can be done easily, a process is necessary, or at least that is what I see

Ok..I see. We all experience it differently. 

Unfortunately I´m alone in this forum lmao. Nobody understands me. Nobody fucking understands what im talking about and that is ok. Im not a weirdo or a special case though. Just that some people have pushed some buttons and others have pushed others.

The button im talking about is one that your consciousness gets locked and 'frozen' for hours. In a non-emotional, no-thought but super aware, super activated state. Running the software with this configuration, Life is...well, is a whole other different experience. 

Edited by Javfly33

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

*ahem*

God would like to speak with you in His office. You’ve been a naughty little boy o.O

:P

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

the egoless one. Within an infinite library of projections which have always existed as part of itself, it picked one to experience

And I would add this:

As Consciousness, you deserve the right to explore what you are capable of. Your own power. This is your right.

Do not fall into the traps that the ego or the mind that tells you.

Imagine that you created the PC Windows and suddenly you could only play Solitaire game. Then you let this little PC tell you all that is about informatics is playing Solitaire. 

What I´m saying is Your Consciousness can be in certain configurations that make using the internet such a joy.

Now you want to keep using 512kbs modem instead of 300Gb fibre optic. That´s your option.

But I just told you. There is fibre optic. And is fast. Is fun. It goes smooth.