Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

54 posts in this topic

In this clip from an interview with Darryl Anka, who has now channeled Bashar (an essassani hybrid ET being) over the last 40 years, he explains some of the aspects involving first contact with ET species from Bashar's point of view:

The documentary Darryl Anka has made titled: 'First Contact' and referenced at the end of this interview clip can also be viewed on youtube here:

This documentary tells the story of how Darryl became a channel for Bashar and sheds some light on the channeling process, a natural ability of our 'human' consciousness being in resonance with higher dimensional information and translating that inspiration into art, writing, music or verbal expression. It also goes into some of the main spiritual teachings and topics Bashar has shared with humanity about existence, consciousness, god, et civilisations, ufo technology and our part in all that is. The enormous body of detailed information these last 40 years of regular transmissions from Bashar include in depth answers to almost all topics humans have wondered about and are able to imagine questions about to even ask an alien. Highly recommended to explore for anyone who is interested in aligning with alien consciousness.

Another short excerpt from the full transmission titled 'The Protocols of First Contact' in which many steps involved in the process of open contact with other ET civilisations are explained:

The full length video's can be bought through the official Bashar TV session archive: https://bashartv.com/the-protocols-of-first-contact-video-2-hours

An interesting answer to a question about how contact with his civilisation could be experienced:

This fragment illustrates how our mind would react to being in their alien presence:

Their Invitation:

@Leo Gura @Puer Aeternus

On 2023-11-28 at 4:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

Discuss:

This guy says there's a UFO housed in Las Vegas!!

On 2023-11-28 at 5:57 AM, Puer Aeternus said:

Potential absolute nonsense for your entertainment, so take with a heavy bag of salt here- 

My mother dabbles in the new age, beyond what I’d generally be interested in. My intimate family happened to be gathered around the time of the UFO congressional hearings. 

Inspired by the coverage, my mother told me a story of how one of her medium friends was riding the on a train car (L Train, Chicago) with her son. She’s sat on the seats, facing across from the other passengers. And randomly comes to the realize that, ah shit. One of these depressed commuters is an alien disguised in human form (this medium could somehow tell?). Apparently she chuckled to herself and went on with her day-

Everyone kind of laughed, like haha yeah right. I essentially thought to myself, sure it could be true. But I have no way of ACTUALLY knowing. 

Then a week later, I’m listening to The Danny Jones Podcast (formerly Koncrete) with James Fox… Very interesting podcast, James Fox seems like a skeptical minded, reputable guy to me. I recommend his alien documentaries.

But during the podcast, Fox mentions a discussion he had with Robert Bigelow (Aerospace Billionaire with Gov Contracts). Bigelow essentially teases to him that hey, they’re walking among us. Here’s the clip of you’d like to watch: 

Not much detail is provided, it’s very possible that Bigelow is spreading misinformation, I still HEAVILY doubt this. But I’d be lying if chills didn’t run down my entire body at that moment and the timing of it all.

Whether or not aliens are really walking around in high-tech human skins suits. It does make a fun, tinfoilesque story tell. Even more fun to contemplate. Any of you bastards aliens? Besides the obvious Leo of course. 

My take and position with the UFO phenomena is that it's real, an UFOs or UAPs recently, they do exist. I'm willing to argue this position with anyone who thinks otherwise, as it's just absurd to me to falsely be skeptical and try to debunk this whole filed of UFO, and even paranormal/supernatural experiences and phenomena as hoax. Even if one video is fake, or there's an orchestrated fraud, does not mean the entire field that is UFOs is all fake. If that's the case, if someone told and sold me KFC fried chicken with rice, corn, fries and hot wings in Indonesia, but I learned actually it's not authentic KFC, the spice mix is different, fries are from frozen foods, hot wings only uses buffalo spice and flour, corn and rice were bought elsewhere, does that make all of KFC, as an industry worldwide and in the USA, fake and unreal and doesn't exist? 

Today there was a second meeting with the inspector general but it was privately held. Very important. More public meetings are coming like the one with David Grush in June of 2023. Also new 3 part documentary on TMZ called UFO Revolution just dropped which has new leaked footage of the Jellyfish UFO. News Nation has been reporting on all this if anyone is interested to find out more.

UFOs are sexy.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

UFOs are sexy.

Not in all countrys. Here in Germany it is always a joke if UFOs are mentioned in media.

53 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

Today there was a second meeting with the inspector general but it was privately held. Very important. More public meetings are coming like the one with David Grush in June of 2023. Also new 3 part documentary on TMZ called UFO Revolution just dropped which has new leaked footage of the Jellyfish UFO. News Nation has been reporting on all this if anyone is interested to find out more.

At around the 12 minute mark of the 3rd episode it is mentioned that they may fake an alien invasion. This is funny cause this is the same thing the Infinite waters guy keeps saying. (Ps I still think Ralph smart from infinite waters is half crazy so take anything he says with a grain of salt).

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Not in all countrys. Here in Germany it is always a joke if UFOs are mentioned in media.

The biggest joke is believing that human inventions are way cooler and more interesting than alien technology.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa

On 13/01/2024 at 9:43 AM, Yimpa said:

The biggest joke is believing that human inventions are way cooler and more interesting than alien technology.

True. @OBEler 

@Yog

On 02/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, Yog said:

And some senators bringing more info.

Very similar to this idiom: too much of a good thing is bad. So, don't drink and drive, and drink too much. Basically that's what most governments are positioned with UFO information, don't give too much out that it may risk mass hysteria. Also, another good reason why they would withhold alien technology: near infinite energy source and energy generation, which means readjustment of how governments regulate energy costs and taxes.

I am going to share this mega resource here. This channel is probably a mega-thread by itself.
It has hundreds of UFO-related recordings from the past 50+ years on it.
I think @Leo Gura might particularly enjoy this ;)

The Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@EyesOnCinema

Some videos I found interesting:

I really want to see the Varginha UFO. I wonder how deep its dimensions are and what kind of treasures are hidden inside of it. God bless Varginha!

Edited by Yimpa