michaelcycle00

Why would God create this in particular?

47 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Cool story but there's no true evolution or movement within eternity. All already is, so if we're in this pile of shit right now it's not because God is evolving, it's quite simply because that's what God is manifesting itself as. This very next second reality could jump forward into the equivalent of a billion trillion years of evolution and save us from this moronic existence, but it doesn't.

How do you know that?

13 hours ago, An young being said:

Maybe God doesn't mind suffering a little, as it accounts for atleast half of the experiences possible.

Obviously it doesn’t mind, the question here is why this in particular, all things considered. Not just the suffering part. It goes way beyond that.

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

How do you know that?

Because it’s immediately obvious with just a bit of contemplation.

You’re telling me whatever created this… pretty much infinitely complex creation couldn’t have created something different? It’s literally creating different things through your awareness all the time. Are we not stuck in the same exact frame forever? We’re clearly not.

You’ve literally said it’s infinite and unlimited multiple times and then you go and put limits on it in the next sentence.

1 minute ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Because it’s immediately obvious with just a bit of contemplation.

With a little contemplation I see clearly that reality takes increasingly complex forms, evolving, and its way of evolving is war against itself.

I see that as a human I have a mission to fulfill, some steps to take. Everything that I perceive as bad or painful is so because in this way the evolutionary movement is created. nothing is bad per se, it seems bad to you. Your narcissistic parents are as bad as a squid floating in the ocean, but the reality construct that you are feels some things are bad. You must make a move, harmonize your equation, fulfill your mission, open yourself to the reality that you are, and then you will see perfection in everything that exists, the supreme creative art, and you will appreciate the bad as much than the good. 

The catch is that this is NOT anything particular. You're only interpreting it as so. But when You stop, the question becomes invalid.

THIS IS, and it simply couldn't be anything "else". The mindfuck is that there is no else, because there is no particular now to contrast it to, You see? This duality is not true! And when You see that there is no particular now, it collapses. And You are left with... :)

Edited by Sincerity

Who? What?

Stand on nothing when questioning, otherwise what you're looking for is people validating your conjectures.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

With a little contemplation I see clearly that reality takes increasingly complex forms, evolving, and its way of evolving is war against itself.

I see that as a human I have a mission to fulfill, some steps to take. Everything that I perceive as bad or painful is so because in this way the evolutionary movement is created. nothing is bad per se, it seems bad to you. Your narcissistic parents are as bad as a squid floating in the ocean, but the reality construct that you are feels some things are bad. You must make a move, harmonize your equation, fulfill your mission, open yourself to the reality that you are, and then you will see perfection in everything that exists, the supreme creative art, and you will appreciate the bad as much than the good. 

I mean yes no sh*t it is evolving, what I'm saying is there's no ultimate relevancy to that. In the infinite scheme of things it is as much of a game as a bunch of kids playing with paper planes.

Yes, of course it seems bad to me. Who the hell is living life? Some infinite nothingness entity or a limited egoic human?

My narcissistic parents are nothing compared to how atrocious this world is, what a bad example and I'm guessing it was a cheap blow on your end.

Anyhow, what move is there to make? What mission? Life is too meaningless for a mission. It's just a constant fight day in and day out, I guess those of you from first world countries with loving families just can't really fathom how it's like for others.

7 hours ago, Sincerity said:

The catch is that this is NOT anything particular. You're only interpreting it as so. But when You stop, the question becomes invalid.

THIS IS, and it simply couldn't be anything "else". The mindfuck is that there is no else, because there is no particular now to contrast it to, You see? This duality is not true! And when You see that there is no particular now, it collapses. And You are left with... :)

Why are you assuming it cancels out? Why is there no particular now rather than there being a particular now?

4 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'm guessing it was a cheap blow on your end.

Probably mines are worse. 

5 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Anyhow, what move is there to make? What mission? Life is too meaningless for a mission. It's just a constant fight day in and day out, I guess those of you from first world countries with loving families just can't really fathom how it's like for others.

Life is a mud that evolves through suffering, but its substance is glorious. You just have to realize it, accept the challenge and play the game. That's what spirituality is about. it is essential to realize the substance

You're way overthinking this. It's like tasting vanilla ice cream and asking "Damn why isn't this vanilla something that isn't vanilla? Why did God do this?" Stop turning your perception into a morality or philosophy.

The reason as to why God created vanilla has nothing to do with the experience of tasting vanilla, vanilla will continue to be experienced the same regardless of any reason. Your question fundamentally has nothing to do with your experience. Question experience, not God. If God is truly an experience for you, you will have no questions. If it's not an experience, then it is just a belief.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 28/11/2023 at 3:22 PM, Squeekytoy said:

That's the classic narrative, like god's grand design was heaven on earth and then we decided to separate ourselves and make it hell. But I call bullshit on that. Because separation was always part of god's grand design, without which it couldn't even hold together and wouldn't be anywhere near as amusing. Our separation is no accident. I know any narrative gets into trouble sooner or later and that it's still all me, but if we're going to assign ultimate responsibility then let us place it where it belongs.

separation makes two-ness, cannot happen

its like the difference between jerking off on your partner and fusing and uniting bodies with them

separation is the only s.i.n = separation imagined now

On 28/11/2023 at 7:00 PM, Squeekytoy said:

I was just responding to the common narrative as outlined above by @gettoefl (and then again by  @CoolDreamThanks who basically said the same thing).

That narrative says that god created paradise for us and we just ruined it. That's the narrative in Vedanta and basically the same narrative in the bible for example.

I said blame because I was too lazy to type responsibility, but that's what the narrative boils down to. That narrative tries to shove the responsibility for turning heaven into hell, onto its illusory inhabitants. I'm just calling it out for the obvious bullshit that it is.

I'm sure it is a teaching device meant to spur illusory inhabitants into action, but that doesn't make it true, nor worth believing if your goal is to dismantle false beliefs.

Makes sense?

god has a child and the child dreams separation vs. god dreams separation

they are one and the same and when you awaken the distinction and the teaching device collapses

the former is more palatable and accessible to humans

Edited by gettoefl

On 29/11/2023 at 5:06 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

Brother, what? When did I decide to separate from God? I was born into my circumstances.

every.single.day

your mind is splitting the world into friend and enemy, good and bad, suffering and happiness

god does none of that

do you deny?

Edited by gettoefl

4 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Why are you assuming it cancels out?

That's how dissolving a duality happens. If You stopped seeing "men", You would also stop seeing "women".

4 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Why is there no particular now rather than there being a particular now?

When You distinguish something out of everything else, it's always conceptual and not actual.

Try looking at experience with new eyes. For a second pull a lever in your mind that forgets all labels and what You "know". Your hand will not be a hand and this won't be anything particular. It's going to just be. 

There is a beautiful poem in persian which is like this

God said I was a hidden treasure and wanted to be seen many many traditions came to the same conclusion that because God is Love it's in his nature to create and shine like it's in sun's nature to shine light so that's one explanation 

and one other thing is that God is all knowing and all wise so there for sure is some reason for creation and we might never know it and we have to accept it and at the same time trust that it's for sure for a greater purpose because God is all intelligent and all wise

hope it helped peace be upon you my friend

@michaelcycle00 And also do not think there is no free will because if you do that you are actually thinking like that by your free will

So for sure everybody has free will

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Only as long as their reality includes (the illusion of) independent volition.

But I wouldn't say palatable. Being charged with something you never had a say in. The only reason to do so is to avoid victim mentality ("god did this to me") and thereby create a new hellish identity.

you had a say in it you have a say in it ... you are perpetuating the misery til this very day ... you can change your mind any time you want and that's your only free will ... being a renegade is a thankless oft-played pre-set script whose end is immediately forgotten

all you do you do to yourself and with this mindset will do so for thousands more incarnations

though to change you mind is to fast-track your way out of the madness

@michaelcycle00  

There are two ways to perceive yourself, from the angle of experience, where you focus on what you have and what you lack, and from the angle of existence, where you open yourself to the great abyss.

The first thing is structure, lines and angles, blockage and dissatisfaction. The second is fluidity, openness, spaciousness and life. The circumstance is secondary, the existence is primary. Existence is life flowing, and everything that appears in your experience is magical. The separation between inside and outside dissolves, and you float in the great ocean and you are the great ocean. nothing can be better because you are life.

break all your barriers until the great abyss opens before you and you are the great infinite abyss, that is the end of your problems and the beginning of true life

43 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Hasn't worked so far!

Also, calling bullshit on free will. -_-

Only instrumentally. What else would you call confronting delusion.

So "just change your mind", hey?

Change it how? Into what?

you are groping in the dark still, everything happens at its appointed time, i can attest to this since i have swum against the tide most of my life

the only free will is to make your bed with ego or with spirit, if you go with ego the story is already in the books, you can do nothing about it

to change your mind means to follow the spirit's thought system which essentially is to forgive this whole illusion you have dreamed up

forgiveness is, to ignore whatever is happening on the surface and acknowledge the divine innocence beneath

this changes your mind to what it really is (a creator not a perceiver) and then you can live accordingly

Edited by gettoefl

17 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

So much for free will then.

I'm aware of the folly in it when you're still in too deep. It's taken me over a decade of suicidal rage to find out, and I would not have found out any other way.

There is no choice in it. Only the good fortune to become aware or not. Which, like you said, happens in its own time. Where is the free will in that? There isn't. How much more obvious can it get.

I.e. to stop falling for all the enticements that get you sucked into the maelstrom, i.e. to tell god/maya to go fuck him/herself and see it for the ridiculous tragicomedic farce that it is.

The divine innocence comes later. You can't just "acknowledge" it when you can't see it much less believe it. It's not a practice, it's just what emerges as the fog clears out. And if it doesn't, then it was bullshit begin with. You don't make it true by imagining it because someone said so.

Descriptive, NOT prescriptive!

you are free to delay as long as you please, that is a no to spirit, that is the majority's gameplan, ego has put up a good show in this world

it's not just falling for the enticements, it is all duality ... nothing is bad nothing is good everything is divine ... just need to accept and forgive

of course i am presenting this simplistically and it takes time but once the decision is made life comes degrees better instantly, check out ACIM

14 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@gettoefl Decision was made long ago. Nothing in this world is instant.

As for "delaying as long as you please". Fuck you.

time is imaginary so step with me into the timeless now dear kindred spirit, in any case i thank you for your presence and i bless you bountifully

I pray you become free from all that pains and ails you, and ask that from all of your worries and struggles you receive love ten-fold in return