michaelcycle00

Why would God create this in particular?

47 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Thanks. Been praying for that too.

Your life, experiences, struggles and hardships, triumphs and successes, all of it, you are experiencing so that the knowledge can be shared with the whole universe. Thank you for being who you are and living the life that you live, so that we can all collectively learn from you. You are a gift, and I value who you are

13 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

🤷‍♂️  that's nice.

wrote it a while back, god had intended it for you apparently

8 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Universe here I come ¬¬

read the Disappearance of the Universe i suggest :)

13 hours ago, Mileyofpink said:

@Inliytened1 but a doubt i keep facing is why would god be "bored'???
isn't that a human low consciousness feature?

People who think that, think that they are god. this is the doctrine of actualized.org.

I mean, they do not think that ultimately they are constructed by the infinite divine substance of reality, but that they, the self, the guy that is perceived as the center of an experience, is god, and that the current experience is absolute,.so nothing exist but this experience.

So, that guy, being alone in the eternity of existence, gets bored, and to have fun he invents others and has an experience, like a video game. To do this, forget that he is God, otherwise the video game would be boring and easy. he gives clues to himself to wake up, for example, Leo would be one of those clues, until one day he wakes up and realizes everything, like those characters in the movies who in the end realize that they were crazy and everything was imaginary, like the guy in the novel American psycho.

For them to realize all this is spiritual awakening, and if you have not yet realized that, you are asleep. Lately, Leo has not participated in the forum, but before he did, and if someone questioned these ideas he would intimidate them by saying that he was stupid and sleepy, and if he continued to insist that things are not like that, he would ban them, so almost everyone here he said yes, that they had realized that they were god and everything else, then Leo told them namaste. but then Leo said no, that that is not awakening either, that only the alien awakening is real and that no one in the history of humanity has reached that, so people don't really know what to say to be awake, for example inligthened has chosen to say that Leo is asleep and that awakening is what Leo said before. It's all a bit complicated as you'll see. like....psychotic.

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Mister, you'd have me believe that I'm practically jesus myself. What am I, twelve?

I watched part of a gary interview that was posted here recently, to see if I'd care for the book. Some good stuff but plenty of bullshit. That's how it goes. I'm gonna pass, thank you.

jesus was just the first, no different to you and me, he demonstrated the way the truth the life that all are called to walk

gary has written 4 books now since he has been receiving the visitations and each has rocked me to the core, in a good way

i hope you find stuff that resonates similarly

@Mileyofpink that's exactly right I kept facing it too

It didn't make much sense to me too

I never bought it to be honest it seems like a flawed god to create something out of boredom

So I came to this conclusion that god made the universe for a purpose in all his intelligence and knowledge and it is meant for something great there is reason behind it all because god wouldn't create anything in vain he is omniscience 

Edited by Atb210201