strwbrycough

Leo, did you quit actualized? update?

8 posts in this topic

Long time viewer here, watched all the video, have done the course  etc.. Just wondering what your plans are for the actualized project. Can we expect more of  the same moving into 2024? Either way what have you been doing with your self?

6 hours ago, strwbrycough said:

Long time viewer here, watched all the video, have done the course  etc.. Just wondering what your plans are for the actualized project. Can we expect more of  the same moving into 2024? Either way what have you been doing with your self?

You: Yo bro, what have you been doing wit yourself.

Leo: Nothing much bro, just chillin' at home.

You: Oh just wondering what you've been up to and doing wit yourself.

Leo: Got a minute bro, let me take a break from this goddamn course i've been working on so hard and these long ass video outlines I've been preparing and this stupid geographic thing I've been pursuing to come chit chat wit you. Hold up! 

You: Still waiting....

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

He said he’s taking an extended break for burnout 

Simply a no good lazy bones is what it is 

just kidding! 

I think the break is beneficial to the audience and him. Win win. Don’t know what he is up to.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Leo, we want to hear from you.

It’s consciousness speaking.

You guys need to give Leo a break, I think he's already done enough. My opinion is that his current videos are all revolving around similar topics and the ideas that he's sharing recently are basically the same as before. I don't think he has anything significantly new to share, and until he does I say just let him live his life. You don't need any new videos from him, just do the work.

Latest blog post from today

I will make a video in the future about the problems with post-modernism

Take what he says with a grain of salt :P🧂 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

32 minutes ago, ted73104 said:

You guys need to give Leo a break, I think he's already done enough. My opinion is that his current videos are all revolving around similar topics and the ideas that he's sharing recently are basically the same as before. I don't think he has anything significantly new to share, and until he does I say just let him live his life. You don't need any new videos from him, just do the work.

Can't get any more blunt than that. We should highlight this comment and copy and paste it as a baseline response every time we get a "Leo where are you" post.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.