Someone here

God realization is intuition

78 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall I am not sure that I as God creates reality, for me it's a dogma from leo, right. But what I know so far is, that a gut feeling/intuition is not it at all. Thats a beginner thinking mind on the spiritual path. 

I dont need God realization to call this gut feeling an delusion. 

I think it depends on what we mean by feeling and intuition. I mean, if you use it like "ah, i just feel that way" etc, then i would agree with you, but i think i cultivated intuition, and awareness of deeper feelings, is very important in the deepening process. 

And as it comes to "i as god creates reality", again, i think it also depends when you talk about it and what you mean by it. That's why i find language to be problemmatic, because it creates the illusion that statements have static meanings. 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, i understand that everything actually is good, but it is not easy to see that when you are feeling trapped, or things like that. And, yeah, when you are in a higher state of consciousness, you can "logically" show to yourself that everything actually is good, etc, but if you are in a lower state of consciousness, then your "logic" will show you that it actually may not be the case, for your perception changes. 

You see, i think logic and rationality, and that sort of a thing, actually is much much more about your state of consciousness. What sounds logical to you differs when you are in different states of consciousness, and that's why i kinda lost hope with all philosophies, all socalled logical and rational models of reality. 

Your speaking from a state of uncomfortability. What I am saying is you have to admit that logic can be corrupted with comfort. For example you walk in a room and say its hot, and to me its just right. So notice there can be two people in the SAME situation and one hates it and loves it!!! You see? What life continually teaches is that YOU are the problem. Not what is. If you fight this message your life is going to be very confusing and will be hell.

The counter-intuitive approach is to make a positive relationship with pain. That is the whole point of Masculine Love. Masculine Love is the embrace of PAIN. Its why in the Marines they say "Embrace the Suck." Marines are TRAINED to go TOWARDS GUNFIRE!!! This is why the burden of being a man is you are always looked upon to be a leader, to take on the burden. No women wants to be with a man who is afraid of pain and adversity. This is just all a part of growing up.

So once I realized early on in my life that the obstacle to maturity was pain and that TRUE MATURITY, TRUE HONESTY, TRUE AUTHENTICITY, TRUE LOVE, TRUE CARE, is the LOVE of pain then I discovered the secret to life. And...EVERYBODY knows this truth, we all know it, we've always known it. It's just we run from it because it is the BITTER TRUTH.

If you notice I have no problems with being criticized, its just you better be able to logically explain it. And...don't get mad at me if I deconstruct your argument. The truth is the truth. If I can deconstruct your argument....then you never had one to begin with. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Go do inner work, everyone, including myself. Go do inner work. It's so annoying, these words like awakening and who is more awakened and all that crap, that i'm tired and very very bored of all that talk. 

The frickin house is on fire, but you are still trying to fight over meaningless bullshit instead of being honest with yourself and embrace your own fears and worries and shit like that. 

You turn this into another soap opera, really, where instead of fighting over a girl or money, you fight about who is more awake, or who is really awake and whose awakening is fake, and shit like that.

As much as I admittedly enjoy the soap opera, there is definitely a rather unhealthy & competitive AwAkEnEsS fetishism festering on this forum (which in certain cases has reached a level beyond self parody).

But then again, it's all part of the divine dance, isn't it?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Your speaking from a state of uncomfortability. What I am saying is you have to admit that logic can be corrupted with comfort. For example you walk in a room and say its hot, and to me its just right. So notice there can be two people in the SAME situation and one hates it and loves it!!! You see? What life continually teaches is that YOU are the problem. Not what is. If you fight this message your life is going to be very confusing and will be hell.

The counter-intuitive approach is to make a positive relationship with pain. That is the whole point of Masculine Love. Masculine Love is the embrace of PAIN. Its why in the Marines they say "Embrace the Suck." Marines are TRAINED to go TOWARDS GUNFIRE!!! This is why the burden of being a man is you are always looked upon to be a leader, to take on the burden. No women wants to be with a man who is afraid of pain and adversity. This is just all a part of growing up.

So once I realized early on in my life that the obstacle to maturity was pain and that TRUE MATURITY, TRUE HONESTY, TRUE AUTHENTICITY, TRUE LOVE, TRUE CARE, is the LOVE of pain then I discovered the secret to life. And...EVERYBODY knows this truth, we all know it, we've always known it. It's just we run from it because it is the BITTER TRUTH.

If you notice I have no problems with being criticized, its just you better be able to logically explain it. And...don't get mad at me if I deconstruct your argument. The truth is the truth. If I can deconstruct your argument....then you never had one to begin with. 

Dude, why do you assume i'm getting mad at you, i'm not getting mad at you, i'm just sharing what i'm thinking. I find you kinda interesting, because you act like you've found the highest truth, but i don't think you've actually found it. 

I think you have created a mask for yourself and hiding under it, and you are trying to tough it out, but i think you may not be doing a genuine self work. I mean, it is like everything is some kind of a battle for you, you know what i mean? 

40 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, everyone feels like they need to pretend like they are very awake or they won't be loved and accepted in the forum, it's so weird. 

It's just religion 

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

dont need God realization to call this gut feeling an delusion. I may have no god realization yet but I am progressed on the path further to recognize the limits of human intuition

Yes, you are right, a gut feeling means nothing. I would say that even a full realization on psychedelics can be completely misleading, but that's just an opinion. I don't think that you are adopting the Leo's dogma as your realization, you are honest to yourself, but not everyone is

Leo has said that he has realized those things but he can change or qualify it. Well, we will see what the believers say when Leo says that things were not like that, he has already hinted at it with the alien consciousness thing, he said that the god that was shown to us humans was only because we could not bear it anymore, but that things are very different. For example, the dogma of solipsism can be modified. All these problems happen if the truth-bearing messiah is alive, he can change the dogma, and believers could look like fools.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

As much as I admittedly enjoy the soap opera, there is definitely a rather unhealthy AwAkEnEsS fetish festering on this forum (which in certain cases has reached a level beyond self parody).

But then again, it's all part of the divine dance.

Yeah, i agree. There is so frickin much shadow going on here, and it is like noone is aware of their shadow, and everyone simply hides under a mask of "i'm the infinitely awake", or things like that, really. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here @Someone here

I know what you mean with intuition and that doesnt change any of my answers here to you. 

OK so please explain to me logically (or otherwise ). How you are god ?

My point is rather simple :

Logically you can't deduce that you are God. Go ahead a wish a million bucks into existence. You can't. 

Whereas intuitively..you deep deep deeeeeeeeep down know that you you are FUCKING GOD.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Being God is entirely logical, just not in the traditional sense of logic(which refers to the common way of thinking, not truly 'logic').

It's because you logically see that you are God that you feel you are God. It makes sense, it's not just something to feel. God makes sense to itself.

When you see that you are God, your functioning at a higher capacity of connecting dots which explains to you why you must be God.

The way you explain it here seems as if you are making yourself believe you are God.

It might be wise to reconsider your conclusion.

Edited by Swarnim
grammar

25 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Dude, why do you assume i'm getting mad at you, i'm not getting mad at you, i'm just sharing what i'm thinking. I find you kinda interesting, because you act like you've found the highest truth, but i don't think you've actually found it. 

I think you have created a mask for yourself and hiding under it, and you are trying to tough it out, but i think you may not be doing a genuine self work. I mean, it is like everything is some kind of a battle for you, you know what i mean? 

^^^^I never said you were getting mad at me. You assumed that. What I said is you are speaking from a place of uncomfortability which is pointing to this statement that you said this:

"And, yeah, when you are in a higher state of consciousness, you can "logically" show to yourself that everything actually is good, etc, but if you are in a lower state of consciousness, then your "logic" will show you that it actually may not be the case, for your perception changes. 

You see, i think logic and rationality, and that sort of a thing, actually is much much more about your state of consciousness. What sounds logical to you differs when you are in different states of consciousness, and that's why i kinda lost hope with all philosophies, all socalled logical and rational models of reality. "

Your logic is saying that you can only see the good in pain at higher states of consciousness and I am saying NO!!!! This is why I have said you guys need to do sports, you need to do INTENSE PHYSICAL EXERCISE AND PUSH YOURSELF TO YOUR GOT DAMN LIMIT!!! When you do this enough times THEN you will see how PAIN is GOOD!!!! 

THIS is why I said you are speaking from a state of u comfortability. You are not aware of how your bias against pain creates limiting beliefs. You just spoke a limitation, which is not your fault it is a clear communication of where you are and the truth of your lived experience. This is why I said...you can learn a lot about a person when they speak. A person both tells you and shows you who they are.

In highly Masculine Environments the brutality of language and physical activity is there. The communication is direct, the physical activity is direct. But the feminine has an issue with this.

This all coincides with the political correctness movement, and the issues with free speech. 

^^^^Really think deeply how all the world's fights and arguments are just reflections of us on an individual level.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Whatever it is to realize God let's go do that and then once we're all deeply enlightened we'll come back and chat about it.

Edited by UnbornTao

3 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Being God is entirely logical, just not in the traditional sense of logic(which refers to the common way of thinking, not truly 'logic').

It's because you logically see that you are God that you feel you are God. It makes sense, it's not just something to feel. God makes sense to itself.

When you see that you are God, your functioning at a higher capacity of connecting dots which explains to you why you must be God.

The way you explain it here seems as if you are making yourself believe you are God.

It might be wise to reconsider your conclusion.

Realizing that you are God means that you are creating reality with your Will and your intelligence. This could be a misunderstanding, it could not be like that at all, it could be many things.

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This forum is my favorite soap opera EVER.

^_^

We always need someone like @Bazooka Jesus in every forum post to remind us constantly that discussions are for fun, and nothing to get offended at or be serious about, especially when the topic is related to Spirituality.  Kudos to you!

Ps: Don't forget to give us updates about your India trip!

1 minute ago, An young being said:

We always need someone like @Bazooka Jesus in every forum post to remind us constantly that discussions are for fun, and nothing to get offended at or be serious about, especially when the topic is related to Spirituality.  Kudos to you!

I hope his trip goes well and he visits the https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/sadhguru/mystic/what-is-dhyanalinga

I wanna know if it is equal to the hype. But yeah safe travels for him.

9 minutes ago, An young being said:

Thx. 9_9 Will do!

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I hope his trip goes well and he visits the https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/sadhguru/mystic/what-is-dhyanalinga

Not sure if I'll make it, but it is on my list. I'll let you guys know if I get there.

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Thx. 9_9 Will do!

Not sure if I'll make it, but it is on my list. I'll let you guys know if I get there.

The funny thing is I went all the way to see Adiyogi, but didn't visit the Dhyanalinga as I was too lazy to walk a few kilometres.

20 minutes ago, An young being said:

The funny thing is I went all the way to see Adiyogi, but didn't visit the Dhyanalinga as I was too lazy to walk a few kilometres.

I heard the roads that lead to the place are absolutely rotten, lol. And also I heard people say that it's a great experience to volunteer and actually spend some time there, but that a casual visit is really not all that exiting. So I am not sure yet if it will be worth the detour... I think I'll decide spontaneously once I am near Bangalore.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I heard the roads that lead to the place are absolutely rotten, lol. And also I heard people say that it's a great experience if you volunteer and really spend some time there, but that a casual visit is really not all that exiting. So I am not sure yet if it will be worth the detour... I think I'll decide spontaneously once I am near Bangalore.

I don't know if Dhyanalinga is there, but they recently constructed a new temple close to Bangalore as well. Roads will be bad in many places, especially in small towns, with the exception of roads connecting major cities. Isha centres are constructed near rural green areas, so definitely the roads will be bad.

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

I don't know if Dhyanalinga is there, but they recently constructed a new temple close to Bangalore as well.

Oh wait, that's another place? Ugh... okay, looks like I have a bit more research to do, lol.

Why so serious?

37 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Oh wait, that's another place? Ugh... okay, looks like I have a bit more research to do, lol.

Ha ha! Take your own time to do the research since you mentioned you will be staying for months. The old and the popular one is at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu and new one is at Bangalore, Karnataka.

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Ha ha! Take your own time to do the research since you mentioned you will be staying for months. The old and the popular one is at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu and new one is at Bangalore, Karnataka.

Gotcha. Thanks for the hint!

Why so serious?