Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_D

Al-lad Trip - It Is Just A Dream...

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I actually wanted to write a trip report about my second AL-LAD trip, but while tripping, I had experiences... no words would ever do justice to this, so I won't write too much about the trip.If you want to read about my first trip: here

I took 150ug AL-LAD and all I can say is that it was pure beauty.

My experiences:

1. I had like 5 ego-deaths, "I" completly melted with all the sensations around me.

2. I got lucid of being alive... I mean like becoming literally lucid... the exact same feeling when you get lucid in a dream.

3. Then the experience that totaly changed my life..... I saw for a few seconds that life is merely a dream.. a hallucination... nothing more and I could taste some of the true self. Nothing tastes better. All we are looking for in life is ourself. The reason we wake up in the morning is because of the "I". The whole point of life is to surrender..to surrender to life.

After that experience my prorities in life got very clear. I also know that nothing can fulfill me except myself. No sex, money, video games or whatever can do it.

I am only 18 years old and I saw that life is a fiction. So I got some questions for the "advanced" people out there:

How should I integrate that experience in my day-to-day life? I mean I can't talk to anyone about this... so how shall I go on with my life?

And thanks to @Leo Gura  for your help. I am definitly not at the end. I saw that the external world is fiction, but I couldn't see who I am... aka the infinity all the enlightend masters are talking about. But now the real work can begin... 

And here a poem I wrote while having these esxperinces:

Its all just a dream,

it flows, it flows,

the beauty and its dream,

it flows, it flows,

are we mere just a dream?

it flows, it flows,

I'm not a human anymore?

a human,I believed to be...

Keep going man. I wish I could have had that experience at 18. Good trip report!

23 minutes ago, Big_D said:

How should I integrate that experience in my day-to-day life? I mean I can't talk to anyone about this... so how shall I go on with my life?

Good

Firstly, that's a good question for you to contemplate, and also inquire into when on your trips.

Secondly, all the standard spiritual practices: meditation, concentration, mindfulness, self-inquiry, clean diet, etc, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Big_D said:

Hi guys,

I actually wanted to write a trip report about my second AL-LAD trip, but while tripping, I had experiences... no words would ever do justice to this, so I won't write too much about the trip.If you want to read about my first trip: here

I took 150ug AL-LAD and all I can say is that it was pure beauty.

My experiences:

1. I had like 5 ego-deaths, "I" completly melted with all the sensations around me.

2. I got lucid of being alive... I mean like becoming literally lucid... the exact same feeling when you get lucid in a dream.

3. Then the experience that totaly changed my life..... I saw for a few seconds that life is merely a dream.. a hallucination... nothing more and I could taste some of the true self. Nothing tastes better. All we are looking for in life is ourself. The reason we wake up in the morning is because of the "I". The whole point of life is to surrender..to surrender to life.

After that experience my prorities in life got very clear. I also know that nothing can fulfill me except myself. No sex, money, video games or whatever can do it.

I am only 18 years old and I saw that life is a fiction. So I got some questions for the "advanced" people out there:

And thanks to @Leo Gura  for your help. I am definitly not at the end. I saw that the external world is fiction, but I couldn't see who I am... aka the infinity all the enlightend masters are talking about. But now the real work can begin... 

And here a poem I wrote while having these esxperinces:

Its all just a dream,

it flows, it flows,

the beauty and its dream,

it flows, it flows,

are we mere just a dream?

it flows, it flows,

I'm not a human anymore?

a human,I believed to be...

Haha welcome out here in the real world , you successfully left the rabbit hole xD whatever that means...

Happiness can only be found inside yourself, nothing outside of yourself can fullfill you ...

It is so obvious that we don´t talk about it but we should acually think about that every morning we wake up and base our lives on that knowledge...

In my mindfullness practice, when I concentrate on "seeing" or when I am generally focused on an object, the object I am looking at starts moving or kind of reshaping, like the object I am focusing at is not stable. This is happening since the last trip. Is that a side-effect of the visuals AL-LAD is producing?

I'm glad to hear you had such a positive, enlightening experience! My wife and I split a hit (first time taking it) a few weeks ago and I was a little disappointed. I didn't notice any of the introspective qualities similar to what LSD and mushrooms have had on me on the past, even at a comparably low dosages. I'll try a full hit eventually. For now it's mushroom season :)

So what are these substances doing in our world? why are there substances that do this to us in our reality? It appears that this is their sole purpose, did the stillness create it so that it can remember itself? I suggest this line of enquiry during your next trip :-)

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@mp22 Why did the stillness create anything at all? ;) ..but definitely something to ponder on.

On 4/3/2017 at 6:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

Good

Firstly, that's a good question for you to contemplate, and also inquire into when on your trips.

Secondly, all the standard spiritual practices: meditation, concentration, mindfulness, self-inquiry, clean diet, etc, etc.

Well said, what's funny is experiences like this naturally drift one to those practices. You don't even have to ask, the state itself allows you to understand what you need to do.

B R E A T H E