Asia P

How to trip with Datura seeds?

11 posts in this topic

In my country Datura Stramonium seed, flowers and plants are legal and easy to find. So I'm thinking about it.

But, I've never done psychedelics and so I will find REALLY useful, your trip reports with this plant (if you have ever done). For now I am just thinking about this possibility, and I know that it causes bad and scary trips, in fact I'm thinking about micro dosing it.

I've read on reddit that I can avoid the poisonous effects of this plant soaking seeds or flowers in olive oil or vodka for two or three days, and than drinking just the oil/vodka.

Edited by Asia P

@Asia P you are a beginner, this is only for advanced hardcore psychonauts. 

Please dont even think about it. The seeds contain unpredictable amount of psychoaktive substances. Microdosing is hardly possible. 

@OBEler i didn't know that microdosing is impossible...by the way thank you a lot for the advice! But in my country is very very difficuilt to get psychedelics...i need to be patient :,) <3

@Asia P Look around in spiritual circles. 

Some people here on this forum are also from italy

First off, I really wouldn't recommend doing it because it is dangerous. Most people doing it have bad to very bad experiences with it because it gives you real hallucinations where suddenly a friend or things are around you and you interact with them and they suddenly disappear because they werent real and you can never tell. You will also most likely forget that you have taken anything or don't even recognise that you are high so it's possible you might redose and don't even know it.

I have a friend who has done it a few times and was lucky he din't fuck up and had relatively nice experiences with low doses but still the things I've described have occured and he said the visuals and the vibe were quite sinister.

If you want to get psychedelics you should find raves and befriend the people there or if that is not possible at least try amanita (but take care and inform yourself properly because you can easily overdose and poison yourself).

You can also try psychedelic breathing technics which requere a few months of daily work.

NO.

Here you can find the most crazy Psychonauts, if there is an agreement is on Datura. Proceed at your own risk

7 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

You will also most likely forget that you have taken anything

This point you have no idea how profound is. You don't remember you have taken Datura! While tripping balls on Datura!!! 

On 20/11/2023 at 0:13 AM, Asia P said:

i didn't know that microdosing is impossible...

The problem is that you may eat hand full of seeds and have mild effects or just eat one seed and have an overdose and die. There is NO WAY to measure how much active ingredient you are getting, you are really playing Russian roulette.

It's bad from wherever health angle you may look at it really (although the experience if safer would be interesting to have). It also can cause adverse effects for the rest of your life. You will be 70 still suffering from a stupid decision you made when you were young.

Don't

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"