Loveeee

Solipsism proof : experience isn't divided nor limited

242 posts in this topic

Do you experience division or limitation ?

No

"Well maybe there is but I don't experience it" 

Wrong

Experience is experience. If experience isn't divided nor limited, it isn't divided nor limited. Which means there's no such bullshit : 

71WUftpopNS._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

This doesn't prove that everything is "you". Which of course cannot be proven, because it is nonsense.

Why so serious?

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

This doesn't prove that everything is "you". Which of course cannot be proven, because it is nonsense.

Not divided/limited means no room within/without you

f2b1a95f483e600f280608ed8a0c53d78f0fe922_hq.gif

"You" is a relative concept. The whole of reality isn't.

Anyway, I am starting to sound like a broken record. You're free to believe in whatever fairytale you want to to believe in. Have fun.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"You" is a relative concept. The whole of reality isn't.

You = the whole of reality

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You're free to believe in whatever fairytale you want to to believe in. Have fun.

You believe in other minds, I don't

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

You believe in other minds, I don't

Nice story. ;)

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nice story. ;)

Just let go of every single one of your beliefs for a sec. What are you left with ?

This

7 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Just let go of every single one of your beliefs for a sec. What are you left with ?

This

Eeeeeexactly. No need to slap a random label like "you" on it.

Why so serious?

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Eeeeeexactly. No need to slap a random label like "you" on it.

Congratulations, you are now a solipsist 

Call it whatever you like, words are only pointers

Edited by Loveeee

8 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Yet you slap the random label "reality" on it 

Yup, that's how language works. Ain't no way around it. But I full well know that it's just a random label. And that is what makes all the difference.

Why so serious?

37 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

xD

Great video. Yeah, that's what it often feels like when you try to make a staunch solipsist see through his mental story. In one ear and right out the other, lol!

But don't worry, you'll get there. 9_9

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD

Great video. Yeah, that's what it often feels like when you try to make a staunch solipsist see through his mental story. In one ear and right out the other, lol!

But don't worry, you'll get there. 9_9

You did agree that if you let go of all belief there's nothing but this

"Nothing but this" is what I call solipsism 

So ?

6 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You did agree that if you let go of all belief there's nothing but this

So ?

His argument is going to go full circle. When you corner them like this...he will just say why do you need a label. This allows him the freedom to believe in other because....why the need for labels? You aren't going to win. Language is the use of labels so when one cannot use reason, they will just demonize it. Say that its pointless...while using the very thing that is quote on quote pointless to make a point.

Notice how he is saying that he tries to break a solipsist out of a story, when the solipsist is saying OTHER is a story. That's all the SOLOPIST says. So funny. When I say the individual self is a story...you don't have a problem....the moment I point to other...all of a sudden its a problem. It's so obvious the game they are playing. But play they must.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Is what you guys mean by solipsism that "i, as mike, am the only being that exists, and you, as john, do not exist"? I think not, but you see, in most philosophical circles, this is what solipsism means to them. 

I mean, i believe that most of you mean "neither mike nor john exist, at the ultimate level, but only the awareness that is the source of both of them is that which is truly real". If you mean it in that way, or something like that, then no problem. 

But, if so, why do you feel like you need to take a word whose common usage means something else, and be stubborn, and say that, "no, it is what this means"? It is like saying "no, the real meaning of cat is not the animal, cat actually is a tree". Why do that, really? 

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is what you guys mean by solipsism that "i, as mike, am the only being that exists, and you, as john, do not exist"? I think not, but you see, in most philosophical circles, this is what solipsism means to them. 

I mean, i believe that most of you mean "neither mike nor john exist, at the ultimate level, but only the awareness that is the source of both of them is that which is truly real". If you mean it in that way, or something like that, then no problem. 

But, if so, why do you feel like you need to take a word whose common usage means something else, and be stubborn, and say that, "no, it is what this means"? It is like saying "no, the real meaning of cat is not the animal, cat actually is a tree". Why do that, really? 

Because you will never full awaken unless you get rid of any secret, subconscious notions of other. Absolute Solipsism is not fought by accident. It is fought ABSOLUTELY for a reason. It is literally the button that wakes you up. This is why I laugh when I see the resistance. It's like God said I know I'll create a concept that once I get it...I'll be like :OHHHHH I GET IT NOW!!!!! But....I'll make sure I'll put really negative emotions there just in case I am not ready. 

People love the word ONENESS, but hate the word ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM...really think about that one.....if you think about it too much....be carefulll YOU MIGHT GET IT!!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is what you guys mean by solipsism that "i, as mike, am the only being that exists, and you, as john, do not exist"?

Exactly. You can watch the video, it explains it without a doubt. is: only I have real consciousness, others are mental constructions without experience. There is only one experience, mine. then you ask: but then, in the eternity of existence, only this avatar has existed, now? No, there have been infinite avatars, and there will be. but now there is only this one, in the future you will be the others. Then you ask: but if time is not real, when in the future or in the past? They don't exist now? then they answer: to understand it you must awake (eventually it is possible that they will add a humiliating insult, as a tribute to their leader)

28 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

That's not solipsism.

6 hours ago, Loveeee said:

This is solipsism.

And it's just as much a mental story as "you are separate from the rest of reality". One story is not more or less true than the other.

I rest my case. Have fun, kids.

Why so serious?

This is a message to the solipsist. The truth is simple, you're the only one reading this. What you see is literally all that exists, all these people here arguing about solipsism (including me) don't exist and have never existed, they are automatic programmed non sentient entities just to entertain you. Of course "you" is also temporary but as far as people go, you're closer to real than any of these people because you feel and perceive. "You" is the main character, the instrument the universe is using to experience. Don't feel bad for me or for them, they simply do not exist.