StarStruck

Appreciating beauty too much

22 posts in this topic

I’m HSP (hyper sensitive) and spirituality only made me more of that. I can appreciate beauty on another level. I see the beauty of god in it and the average person doesn’t see that. If I go to some live music I can cry at the beauty of it. Even if it is not emotional music. Last week I was at some live Latin music and dance and I cried and people were looking at me like wtf is happening with this dude. With classical music I have this too but people understand it I guess but in other instances it is just weird like I described. Other instances are with girls. If I’m with a true beauty, it is just insane how much I can appreciate her beauty. It is almost like looking at the sun, the beauty is just blinding. I have to put put on the figurative sunglasses to be socially calibrated. It is not always like this though. There are times that I’m more sensitive to it than other times. Especially when I’m doing sexual transmutation, my appreciation for beauty reaches extraordinary levels. 

So what are you channeling your sexual energy into? You don’t masturbate or orgasm everyday? 

if you cry so easily you are probably emotionally unbalanced. Try and ground your emotional being in a meditation or just command it to be grounded in statements. 

@StarStruck

I am curious... how do you feel about the Ligeti piece that I shared in my "Infinity In Music" thread couple of days ago?

For me it is one of the most hauntingly gorgeous musical creations of all time, but I totally get when people say that listening to it makes their sin crawl, lol. I'd love to hear your reaction!

Why so serious?

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I’m HSP (hyper sensitive) and spirituality only made me more of that. I can appreciate beauty on another level. I see the beauty of god in it and the average person doesn’t see that. If I go to some live music I can cry at the beauty of it. Even if it is not emotional music. Last week I was at some live Latin music and dance and I cried and people were looking at me like wtf is happening with this dude. With classical music I have this too but people understand it I guess but in other instances it is just weird like I described. Other instances are with girls. If I’m with a true beauty, it is just insane how much I can appreciate her beauty. It is almost like looking at the sun, the beauty is just blinding. I have to put put on the figurative sunglasses to be socially calibrated. It is not always like this though. There are times that I’m more sensitive to it than other times. Especially when I’m doing sexual transmutation, my appreciation for beauty reaches extraordinary levels. 

Sounds like you have heightened awareness, hopefully it stabilizes within manageable levels can't have you spazzing out 24/7 at the beauty of things....well unless you want too...

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

i am doing the same thing but not with music i just start crying everyday because i felt gods love 3 years ago and it is recycling in my system, normally when i am working and contemplating or contemplating at home. sometimes i just get random waves of where i start bawling and i get immense pressure in my skull and then i just stop instantly and just go about my day

Edited by Hojo

The true test is when you can look at dog shit and start crying. How about that, or the ugliest girl on the planet. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Appreciating beauty too much is NOT the problem. The problem is your handling capability. You probably lack internal strength, making you easily overwhelmed by the beauty you perceive.

How do you develop internal strength? By facing your fears and traumas, and by being integrous.

You can say these things to yourself and then walk the talk.

I will meet the boy who bullied me when I was a kid if I go to that party, I feel fear; but I will go there. If he attacks me in anyway, be it, I will defend myself even if I die. I will go there and enjoy the party.

If I go to the cemetery to visit the tomb of my father, my panic attack can be triggered. It can be very bad, pure mental-emotional torture. But I will go there. I can suffer and even die because of the intensity of the suffering. But I will go there.

I will do self-therapy tonight. I will remember and feel the greatest pain and shame I experienced when I was a kid. I'm scared to do the therapy. BUt I know it's good for me in the long run. I can suffer and even die because of the intensity of the pain and horror. But I will do the self-therapy tonight.

My family and friends in Canada keep urging me to migrate to Canada or the USA because those countries are "the best", life is better there according to them. I've already said "NO" to them a few times. My dreams and ambitions are in Japan and other countries in NEA, not in Canada or the USA. They can ridicule me and think I'm foolish. But I'll keep saying "NO" to them.

Damn! This girl I'm going to meet and date is the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm nervous as fuck. Maybe I should back out. But no, I will go there. I will experience the nervousness and anxiety. Maybe she will even decide to dump me after the date. But I will go there, express my beauty; and enjoy the date.

Say and do those things. Modify them of course, depending on your situation; and you'll surely develop internal strength in a few years.

It's also important to feel your anger if you're harmed or disrespected. Validate your anger and express it in healthy or controlled ways. 

The internal strength will enable you to handle not only the intense beautiful feeling caused by the beauty you see; you'll also be able to handle other intense feelings or emotions such as fear, anger, anxiety, envy, and others. Internal strength is high-level masculinity. Girls will detect it and then drool. xD  

By the way, I won't be surprised if after developing internal strength, you'll realize that you actually need to enhance your beauty appreciation capability even more. Right now, that capability is not as high as you think.

10 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

So what are you channeling your sexual energy into? You don’t masturbate or orgasm everyday? 

if you cry so easily you are probably emotionally unbalanced. Try and ground your emotional being in a meditation or just command it to be grounded in statements. 

I channel it into sports, dance, fighting, spirituality and business. 

10 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@StarStruck

I am curious... how do you feel about the Ligeti piece that I shared in my "Infinity In Music" thread couple of days ago?

For me it is one of the most hauntingly gorgeous musical creations of all time, but I totally get when people say that listening to it makes their sin crawl, lol. I'd love to hear your reaction!

It is not bad. Probably good music to meditate on. But it is not on the same level as the classical pieces within classical music. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

The true test is when you can look at dog shit and start crying. How about that, or the ugliest girl on the planet. 

Nah. The sun is not the same as dog shit. 

44 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Appreciating beauty too much is NOT the problem. The problem is your handling capability. You probably lack internal strength, making you easily overwhelmed by the beauty you perceive.

How do you develop internal strength? By facing your fears and traumas, and by being integrous.

You can say these things to yourself and then walk the talk.

Say and do those things. Modify them of course, depending on your situation; and you'll surely develop internal strength in a few years.

It's also important to feel your anger if you're harmed or disrespected. Validate your anger and express it in healthy or controlled ways. 

The internal strength will enable you to handle not only the intense beautiful feeling caused by the beauty you see; you'll also be able to handle other intense feelings or emotions such as fear, anger, anxiety, envy, and others. Internal strength is high-level masculinity. Girls will detect it and then drool. xD  

By the way, I won't be surprised if after developing internal strength, you'll realize that you actually need to enhance your beauty appreciation capability even more. Right now, that capability is not as high as you think.

Good points about courage and traumas.  When I appreciate beauty there is always an undertone of trauma energy. One should not love the created more than the creator otherwise you become like gollum:

Personally I don’t have any idols for my worship. As far as I know and am aware of. When I see beauty I understand it is just a reflection of infinity. I guess this infinity threatens me in some way. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I channel it into sports, dance, fighting, spirituality and business. 

It is not bad. Probably good music to meditate on. But it is not on the same level as the classical pieces within classical music. 

Nah. The sun is not the same as dog shit. 

To God it is, but I didn't expect you to love it the same, was just messing wit ya.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

To God it is, but I didn't expect you to love it the same, was just messing wit ya.

True. God doesn’t have favorites. I wish I was his favorite. :(

Just now, StarStruck said:

True. God doesn’t have favorites. I wish I was his favorite. :(

There is no other, you are the only favorite. Ok, ok, I won't start with that.

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There is no other, you are the only favorite. Ok, ok, I won't start with that.

I don’t feel like a favorite. 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

But it is not on the same level as the classical pieces within classical music. 

True. It is much superior to anything that Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven & Co ever came up with. :P

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It can actually be a gift to have such an ability, especially if you don't hate what appears as ugly in your mind with the same intensity as how you see what appears as beauty.

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is a master piece if you understand the words

I don't understand this language even a bit, but when your mind is on an opened state, you will be able to find deep meanings and connections within many songs, including those which are not intended by the author to be spiritual. It happened to me once, where I could find songs in my mother tongue with deep spiritual meanings and connect with them personally, it can be described as a period of ecstasy.

@An young being on psychedelics appreciation of beauty is another level. I guess my appreciation comes from there. Although appreciation of beauty on magic mushrooms is a different ball game. I remember standing in front of bar from a distance being amazed at all the bottles, lights, colors and stuff. The average girls behind the bar were giggling at me thinking I was looking at them lol. I walk passed that bar once in a blue moon and I never caught that beauty again. That beauty is in yourself that you project onto the world.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@An young being on psychedelics appreciation of beauty is another level. I guess my appreciation comes from there. Although appreciation of beauty on magic mushrooms is a different ball game. 

Can be, I believe a meditative mind can do the same but without the special effects.

21 minutes ago, An young being said:

Can be, I believe a meditative mind can do the same but without the special effects.

Not to the same extent.