Hardkill

Racial minorities in America are considering not voting for Dems in 2024

13 posts in this topic

It isn't just progressives who are complaining about the government not having done enough for the people. Black and brown people in the US are upset with the government including the Democrats for not fulfilling enough of the promises they made in 2020. That's why they may decide to just not vote at all for anyone in 2024.

Edited by Hardkill

Biden is such a bad candidate too. All those pro Palestine voters won’t vote too. Opens it right up for trump 

On 11/10/2023 at 10:30 PM, Merkabah Star said:

Biden is such a bad candidate too. All those pro Palestine voters won’t vote too. Opens it right up for trump 

Trump Is also pro isreal

3 hours ago, kray said:

Trump Is also pro isreal

The pro Palestinians wont vote in general I think. They will not vote for Trump either.

But is will cost Biden a lot of votes he would otherwise have gotten which now will become "did not vote".

But I have no idea if those lost votes will turn the tables and make Trump win. 

On 11/11/2023 at 4:30 AM, Merkabah Star said:

Biden is such a bad candidate too

I have no idea why the democratic party has such a clown for a candidate. Sanders is so much better. Much sharper too mentally.

The world's and America's biggest problem is China, Russia, and radical islam. Either candidate will do fine in this area

3 hours ago, kray said:

Trump Is also pro isreal

Yes, Trump is way worse about Israel. And yes, the pro Palestine people just won’t vote for anyone, Biden needs those votes. 

14 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I have no idea why the democratic party has such a clown for a candidate. Sanders is so much better. Much sharper too mentally.

I love Bernie big time. Not a fan of Hillary. 

I can’t imagine Biden making it to the next election. Trump is such a bitch, but he is right about him being sleepy joe. 

who can they put up if Biden has another fall and really can’t go on? 

Michelle Obama would win in a landslide. Doubt she wants the shit show. Hillary is still waiting behind the scenes, she needs Trump gone before they will push her out again. Kamala is not strong enough to win. 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:45 PM, Hardkill said:

It isn't just progressives who are complaining about the government not having done enough for the people. Black and brown people in the US are upset with the government including the Democrats for not fulfilling enough of the promises they made in 2020. That's why they may decide to just not vote at all for anyone in 2024.

I've made a post about this before, but people don't like to listen. A significant portion of young Black Men do what I call revenge voting. They either vote against their interests by voting Republican because they see the Democrats as traitors, wolves in sheep clothing so they would rather deal with the "enemy that they know", or they refuse to vote at all.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/11/07/10-facts-about-black-republicans/

This is why I said the Democrats are WORSE than the Republicans. Why? The Republicans are lower developmentally. They are like children, the Democrats are like adults who know better and refuse to do what they say they are gonna do.

It's cool to see the young idealist, become a hardened pragmatist that goes along to get along. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:51 PM, Razard86 said:

I've made a post about this before, but people don't like to listen. A significant portion of young Black Men do what I call revenge voting. They either vote against their interests by voting Republican because they see the Democrats as traitors, wolves in sheep clothing so they would rather deal with the "enemy that they know", or they refuse to vote at all.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/11/07/10-facts-about-black-republicans/

This is why I said the Democrats are WORSE than the Republicans. Why? The Republicans are lower developmentally. They are like children, the Democrats are like adults who know better and refuse to do what they say they are gonna do.

It's cool to see the young idealist, become a hardened pragmatist that goes along to get along. 

So, what you do think can be done about this? 

Or do you feel like there is no hope for racial minorities and social justice anymore?

We're still a year out from the election, and the Democratic Party has been consistently overperforming Polling predictions since 2018. Biden won by 7 million Votes in 2020, no Red Wave materialized in 2022, and Dems did very well in 2023.

Trump is undergoing 4 criminal trials right now, and there's a non-negligable chance that he'll be removed from the ballots of some states (such as Michigan) for inciting an insurrection.

Don't get discouraged by the polls. Vote. Encourage others to Vote. Get involved in the political process by canvasing.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

There's anti-zionists on the right also. I still want to see a bunch of aging David Duke supporters have a conversation with a bunch of young left wing Palestinian supporters. I think that would be amusing. lol.

In any case, I personally think the left's portrayal of Trump as some Nazi dictator is silly. Trump had some decent policies, despite his immaturity. He kept the border crossings in check and kept the world peaceful as he was able to deal with nations at their spiral dynamics level instead of trying to force democracy on them. He was portrayed as a loose cannon who might do who knows what to you so nobody challenged him. Biden enters office and what happens... 2 major wars start because he's portrayed as somebody you can walk all over.  People flood the border and nobody stops them. 

I don't really know who to support in 2024. I don't really like supporting either of these "cults" as I see them full of indoctrinated (and corrupt, career) individuals fighting for their "causes" and trying to force their belief systems on the other side. I think that's why most people don't like following politics. The average socially well adjusted person is in ventral vagal mode living their lives, not fighting for causes. This means they are subject to those who are trying to control the game, but such as the nature of reality. Honestly I think Trump could end these two wars, and no other candidate would. They'd just keep throwing money at the problem. Most of the "swamp" just want an excuse to keep printing money from my perspective. In any case, the left on this forum think voting blue will solve all the world's problems, while the right thinks voting red will restore some version of this country that likely never even existed in reality but only in their minds, so both sides continue to live in their delusions. ;)

Edited by sholomar