at_anchor

How to approach a cute guy?

41 posts in this topic

Sounds to me like you have a lot of limiting beliefs like "needing a car" to have a boyfriend. If you think that you will naturally attract people that in fact want their partners to "have a car, money etc" in order to date them. Which is not the case. 

A friend of mine who is gay had a lot of limiting beliefs for a while. We live in a small town (120,000 habitants) in Canada, doesnt have a car, the gay community is not huge, he was looking for someone spiritual and attractive physically. It took him a while to work on his self worth but he ended up finding someone and worked great. 

Work on what is stopping you from thinking it is possible and focus on how can you find solutions for your problem. Go on dating sites but work on your self esteem, value, and outlook on life first. 

Also get clear on why do you want a partner and what are you looking for.

Edited by lizz_luna

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

Also why not use Grindr? Is it impossible for you to travel longer distances?

yes, even smaller distances is hard.

43 minutes ago, lizz_luna said:

Go on dating sites but work on your self esteem, value, and outlook on life first. 

Also get clear on why do you want a partner and what are you looking for.

What value can a old mens cock sucker have with his nudes circling around the internet? Let's not even start with my value being withdrawn, withheld or stolen from me. 

My outlook on life is not good at all, because if it was, I would have the guts to kill myself and stop being such a pussy.

I want a partner because having a very attractive boyfriend for one day is worth dying for, baby. It's just not worth living life like in hell without getting what devilish sons of bitches have.

Edited by at_anchor

On 11/9/2023 at 2:57 PM, The0Self said:

Just be physically attractive and not off putting. If you have extra pounds, weight training plus enough protein plus eating less will increase your options by an enormous margin. And consider makeup — it won’t make you prettier but it will make you look more receptive and hot.

Physical appearance is not as important as one may assume.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Yeah I made that comment before he clarified he’s a male. I was assuming (s)he was the one trying to get approached.

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Well yeah, it's  easier for him to cope with his handicap in America, with all that support, love and a bit of wealth around him. 

I can show you videos of non handicapped, beautiful people with circumstances that make it unbearable. Sometimes even wealthy people fall into life traps that make them suicidal and ultimately commit suicide.

Congradulations to the little man going through this kind of a life. I'd support him as well if I could. 

Idk what I want to say. 

I mean, are you recommending I find a black boyfriend, hahah

I mean, yeah, that would be great. Asian, black, I love em all. 

@at_anchor Can you clearly explain your situation?

How old are you? Why are you not able to travel anywhere? How is your status being withdrawn, withheld or stolen from you?

23 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Can you clearly explain your situation?

No I cannot. 

Who are you anyway and how can I know I can trust you?

There are bad guys like them working with them and then there are good guys working for them. How do i k

24 minutes ago, Jannes said:

How old are you?

Yawn so I can tell you.

28 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Why are you not able to travel anywhere?

This question is incorrectly assuming I can't travel anywhere.

30 minutes ago, Jannes said:

How is your status being withdrawn, withheld or stolen from you?

There are certainly answers to these questions, but I refuse to give them to you out of fear of more gaslighting and humiliation.

11 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

No I cannot. 

Who are you anyway and how can I know I can trust you?

You can research my profile and make a guess. 

There are bad guys like them working with them and then there are good guys working for them. How do i k

Yawn so I can tell you.

This question is incorrectly assuming I can't travel anywhere.

You said short distances are hard.

There are certainly answers to these questions, but I refuse to give them to you out of fear of more gaslighting and humiliation.

Well then we can't help you. 

Do "they" know you are on this forum and know your account name? Otherwise it seems like fear of persecution.

On 11/10/2023 at 8:23 AM, at_anchor said:

I'm never gonna have a boyfriend  because I don't have money, a car or motorcycle, a place of my own maybe as well.

Get good at something, find a job that pays well, and buy whatever you want.

Also, find your passion(s), which will make you even more confident and attractive.

18 minutes ago, Jannes said:

You can research my profile and make a guess. 

Sorry, I researched a bit. You're good.

19 minutes ago, Jannes said:

You said short distances are hard.

Yes, they are hard, almost impossible.

20 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Do "they" know you are on this forum and know your account name? Otherwise it seems like fear of persecution.

Of course!

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

How is your status being withdrawn, withheld or stolen from you?

Okay, so... I'll explain.

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

Get good at something, find a job that pays well, and buy whatever you want.

Opportunities for that are gone or taken away. You can't have a good job with a bad reputation carried to others by your enemies and if you're literally dependent on them for survival.

@at_anchor

One of the options is to outsmart them.

E.g., use their manipulations against them.

Edited by Understander

9 hours ago, Understander said:

@at_anchor

One of the options is to outsmart them.

E.g., use their manipulations against them.

Outsmarting a group of smart, well off people by myself is gonna be futile. But doing my best to survive and stay out of imprisonment and out of absolute control by them, although I'm pretty much in their hands all the way.

Edited by at_anchor

@at_anchor

Do you know or can you find someone who can get you out of there to somewhere safe? Are all your family members by their side?

I'm so sorry for the situation that you're in. I wish you all the best.

Edited by Understander

15 minutes ago, Understander said:

Do you know or can you find someone who can get you out of there to somewhere safe?

I think no one I know and trust can do that.

2 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Outsmarting a group of smart, well off people by myself is gonna be futile. But doing my best to survive and stay out of imprisonment and out of absolute control by them, although I'm pretty much in their hands all the way.

You can make them think that they are in control of you and exploit them by playing mind games with them. Don't underestimate yourself.

People love to think that they can't be fooled. There's always a way to fool them. You just have to find the blind spot.

Edited by Understander

@at_anchor Why can't you pack some essentials and move to a different place to start a different life? What country do you live in?

Edited by Jannes

If you want to approach a cute guy, since we the guys do not usually have the experience of being approached by a girl even if he is cute, just go and approach he will love that and love you by making that action. Hahaha but if you are a girl and you have anxiety to approach us now you understand how we feel hahahaha