Razard86

Share How Mystical Experiences Cannot Be Expressed Purely In Words

10 posts in this topic

I want you all when you have time to talk about your first big WOW moment when you had a mystical experience that confirmed Reality was Pure Imagination. How did it feel to see that nothing you read could compare to the power and mind fuckery you felt when it happened? Was their existential fear? Let us know. For me it tied up every single moment in my life up to that point. I was like...of course, of course!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

No existential fear, just pure understanding. No need to breakdown, interpret, judge, etc. what anything means. Paradoxically, being able to see that Words = God. So, no need to throw away any story, as Story also = God.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Can you explain to me how infinite consciousness systematically proves solipsm? As far as I know from a materialist point of view the entirety of reality is synthesized (imagined) by your brain in a way compulsively conditioned by the perception more or less reliably of an objective reality.

There is no contradiction.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Razard86  For me it was on ayahuasca a few months ago.  The meanings of all words became identical with their opposites, so language was no longer useful for understanding anything.  I also was opened up to the fact that whatever it is that’s actually going on with this reality is so much larger than anything that can be conceptualized.  It’s like my internal ability to imagine the possible scale of things was increased by over 100 times.

On k in a big k hole, took way too much by accident. 

saw none of this is real. We are just a tiny dot in existence. 

I got the cosmic joke and I laughed like a mad man, I was crying from laughing too hard at the absurdity of it all, at the trick we play

During my trip with 5MeO DMT, I found myself laughing uncontrollably, even though I didn't understand the joke. It felt as if every particle in the universe was also laughing with me, and I was overcome with a sense of profound gratitude for life's existence. However, at one point, I suddenly became aware of what was happening and felt overwhelmed with fear. I scurried to the nearest corner, trembling with terror.

16 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Can you explain to me how infinite consciousness systematically proves solipsm? As far as I know from a materialist point of view the entirety of reality is synthesized (imagined) by your brain in a way compulsively conditioned by the perception more or less reliably of an objective reality.

There is no contradiction.

Sigh....go search for the answers. I've already explained it a million times and most open-minded scientists don't even subscribe to materialism. You have never even seen your brain, you were just told you had one. So notice you were just told things and accepted them as true. You haven't actually investigated for yourself what is true. Even now you ask me for an explanation. This is counter to what this thread is about but I'll make an exception. 

I'm going to give you links that will show scientific evidence that questions what you think about reality. The rest is UP TO YOU. It's not anybody's job to prove anything to you because you have always believed what you WANTED to believe. Humans are not designed to accept anything they don't want too and you are no different.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

https://www.larrygottlieb.com/blog/the-observer-effect#:~:text=The observer effect enters into,trajectory through space and time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6172100/

And lastly....when you go into DEEP SLEEP...nothing is there. And when you dream everything disappears of your current world and you enter that dream. If your body was you, it would always be there but it disappears and reappears when you go to sleep. Hell you can watch a movie and get so engrossed in the movie...you can lost awareness of your body.

So notice your ability to FALL ASLEEP and LOSE YOURSELF as you call it, your ability to fall into a trance. This is because how you operate is based on what you focus on, that becomes your identity. Your body is IN YOUR MIND, no different than how a video game character is in your TV.

You are a UNIVERSAL MIND, that is a transparent invisible screen absent of all qualia/qualities. Then through your power of imagination you make things appear on that screen. You can expand the screen, zoom in, zoom out, twist and turn, you can do anything to that screen, but that screen is ALWAYS ONE!!!! So the ONENESS is that screen is SINGULAR, but what happens on that screen THAT IS INFINITE!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Talk about how your experience cannot be talked about?

Good one. xD

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Talk about how your experience cannot be talked about?

Good one. xD

Exactly 💯