NoSelfSelf

Rate your own Game

19 posts in this topic

I made a list that shows you a little bit distinction between having game and not having game here it is:

1.You want to do something you dont do it

2.You see a woman and you want to approach but you dont

3.You think she is beautiful based on her looks

4.You are concerned about other people and competition

5.You talk bad about woman

6.You copy content of other leaders instead of making it your own(if teacher dont teach you how to be one with yourself)

7.You judge her in your mind in any way 

8.You are not single minded you are affected by external

9.You dont know yourself

10.You think you are an introvert,extrovert

11.You dont take action immidietly you want it to be perfect

12.You think you know everything

13.You believe in rejection

14.You base your self worth on resaults

15.You are affected by her actions

16.You cant say no

17.You tolerate her misbehaviour

18.You move based on what you think she will like 

19.You approach women for sex

20.Changing your behaviour if she doesnt like what she sees

21.You are moved by your emotions

22.You want to fall in love with her

23.If your parents or society dont like a woman you are with do you care?

If you found one thing you struggle with then your game is not tight the more points down the weaker it is, you can post your resaults if you wish down in comments...i could have made 100 points but 23 is enough...

23 points  would be gamed up,19 okayish below 19 is low to non existent...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8/10 as a natural more than an info strategic player. 

8 does the work by all the experience gained. Im not investing much more. I discovered that when you invest to much into game you actually get worse. Its just alot of social and sexual experience that you need.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Investing in yourself makes you worse doesnt make sense 😅

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

.You tolerate her misbehaviour

What is she, your child.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

.You approach women for sex

Who are they supposed to approach for sex, men.

.You dont know yourself

90% of people don't know themselves. I should just stop here.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is she, your child.

I dont know how you interpit this? thing sounds like you meant control like her dad who knows 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nobody worth something goes approaching for sex like if you saw Brad pitt or James bond in movies hey im James bond lets fuck 😂

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

90% of people don't know themselves. I should just stop here.

Cool 90% have no game

It's you.

Now fight.

On 11/6/2023 at 6:48 PM, Princess Arabia said:

HAHAHA Nice one.

2 hours ago, Felliks said:

16/23 jesus.

Good list.

Thanks for your honesty 🙏 

Looks like you will go far 👏

It's you.

Now fight.

Without reading the criteria 0/10

I have too little motivation most of the time, and I'm weird, idk.

Sometimes I wish I was in a world of Down syndrome, where I could just say "come on let's fuck and cuddle !", whatever the answer lol. (Okay, that’s a bit of an exaggeration)

So, most of the time I prefer to remain silent and ultimately find myself alone, cynically contemplating the functioning of romantic relationships, or simply human relationships in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia Being alone and contemplate is fine, but contemplate about yourself so you dont make game about sex but yourself ,you can only move up from here 🎢🎢🎢

It's you.

Now fight.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia Being alone and contemplate is fine, but contemplate about yourself so you dont make game about sex but yourself ,you can only move up from here 🎢🎢🎢

It's mainly because I don't want to play.
Btw, seeing a girl who was into me walking away or avoiding me because she found someone else makes me want to vomit, even if it's my fault (my will?). I don't know exactly why at the moment.

I don't want a game, I don't want to fornicate, I'm not interested.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's mainly because I don't want to play.
Btw, seeing a girl who was into me walking away or avoiding me because she found someone else makes me want to vomit, even if it's my fault (my will?). I don't know exactly why at the moment.

I don't want a game, I don't want to fornicate, I'm not interested.

It’s because you’re scared. Don’t worry about girls now, just focus on kindness and strength.

@Schizophonia when you have game you dont care about what she does, the way she left an impact on you you will leave on her ...you would want her to find somebody else because it will lead her right back to you becuase there is nobody like you, but now you dont see your value and you dont know yourself,didnt create anything for yourself leaving you hopeless...

It's you.

Now fight.

Edit: Apologies for the trolling

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@NoSelfSelf No… i mean investing in so much thinking of woman. That alone, the thought of chasing so much puts her in a pedestal on your mind. Trying to impress others and girls, trying to be gamey. Trying to manipulate, trick. All that crap is thought that puts them on a pedestal. You unconsciously start to see them as trophies. When you hear all this puas… you are putting them on pedestal while they make money of you. You just need fckng balls, style and being yourself with confidence even if they call you crazy. Thats all you need. From having alot of interacting you start to understand them. The most important thing is just knowing how to open and be normal at least in the beginning. Not too unbalanced, be calibrated to the tone of the interaction. I dont even seduce girls. I just get them attracted while i build rapport and from the start you should know if she likes you and wants to fck you. But it will take some experience to really know if she is just wants to waste your time and play you or is interested in you and fckng you. Then you start to distinguish which are friend material, relationship material or just fcking material. Im at the point i want a more conservative romantic relationship. I have not fckd 100s girls to realize i dont want to just keep doing that. Its dumb and hollow. I can do it once in a while but im starting to prefer to fck my self than sacrifice my honor/dignity to get a pussy. Or i will just fck a hot prostitute after a long time if too horny. Feels better than doing a constant animalistic circus. Kinda gets me tired to repeat the same thing in a human interaction for an objective benefit. Unless she is real, loving, authentic and beautiful, then i could play the game once a while. If not, just for a pussy, trading my life… nah. It takes a while to get here. Before, i would do almost anything for an ass. What helped me the most was getting a good filter and learning how to discriminate/judge the woman perfectly.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Yeah when i say game i dont even think about women, they have nothing to do with game ,you are right if you make it about them then all that you said come crashing on you...

It's you.

Now fight.