Hero in progress

What Are Your Thoughts On Paranormal Activity??

45 posts in this topic

I haven't researched paranormal Activity Yet, it is something I am interested in finding more information on. 

After going deep into enlightenment it opens you up for more investigation into areas were you might of been more close minded. And for most of my life have always thought it was bullshit, like  ghost & demons & exorcisms ect. 

Have any of you out there done any research at all that you could share or even a personal experience with this kind of stuff.

It is something I will be researching at some point in the future, if any of you have any recommendations for books,websites ect to check out.

And also does anyone know anything about this sort of stuff when it comes to enlightenment & meditation, is it more likely to happen? For example after years of meditation??  

Let me know :)

Watching this right now. You might find it interesting it touches on some paranormal

I come from a tribal culture that takes paranormal activities very seriously. I can't prove it to you though but I can share my experience.

So every year we have a holy festival. We have a puja in which we sacrifice cattle and there a holy entity(or God) will possess random people in that village. So when the 3 cattle is sacrificed before the tree 3 random person will become possessed. I initially doubted it but I can be sure about it now because one of those random people is most of the time my own cousin elder brother. I have seen him. I know him personally and I know that he does not pretend being possessed. His physical strength increases unreasonably, his agility and awareness of things around increases in a way that human beings can't have. He does not remember about anything after the possession is over. 

So that's is absolutely a direct experience from my part for a paranormal experience.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

I got deeply into energy body and kundalini awakenings/chi energy, and I'm able to burn a piece of paper using it, and make objects move. But I seriously don't want to record myself doing it because A) that's egoic and I don't like that energy, but more importantly B) I seriously am concerned about people either killing me or putting me into a mental hospital. 

So I would have to say yes it is real.

BUT its not as amazing as it seems. Once some paranormal activity is exposed to you, it becomes normal, even boring. Its just apart of nature like everything else. The trick is that it requires at least an existential non-dual understanding for it to make sense, otherwise from a scientific/physical perspective, it really doesn't make sense and seems crazy.

14 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I got deeply into energy body and kundalini awakenings/chi energy, and I'm able to burn a piece of paper using it, and make objects move. But I seriously don't want to record myself doing it because A) that's egoic and I don't like that energy, but more importantly B) I seriously am concerned about people either killing me or putting me into a mental hospital. 

So I would have to say yes it is real.

BUT its not as amazing as it seems. Once some paranormal activity is exposed to you, it becomes normal, even boring. Its just apart of nature like everything else. The trick is that it requires at least an existential non-dual understanding for it to make sense, otherwise from a scientific/physical perspective, it really doesn't make sense and seems crazy.

Isn't it egoic to keep it from the world? You being concerned about your own safety is egoic. We are talking about revolutionizing the world. Actual proof of any of the abilities you claim to have might literally keep mankind from extinction. Just think about how spiritual the world would become if we had proof that these abilities could be created by meditation practices. Modern scientists would have no choice but to investigate the true nature of reality.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@electroBeam Thanks for sharing, I really wish you would post these things you talk about, ego or no ego that would be interesting to see :o

3 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@Anirban657 Wow that's sounds like quiet a party! Am I invited to the next one? :D

If you can visit India then why not.

@Anirban657

I will order my ticket today!! Hahaha :D

Something I want to ask is why are cows considered to be god like? is it because they give Us Delicious yogurts? :D

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Isn't it egoic to keep it from the world? You being concerned about your own safety is egoic. We are talking about revolutionizing the world. Actual proof of any of the abilities you claim to have might literally keep mankind from extinction. Just think about how spiritual the world would become if we had proof that these abilities could be created by meditation practices. Modern scientists would have no choice but to investigate the true nature of reality.

You need to understand the mechanics of deep energy body work to understand why I'm saying its egoic. Bending elements isnt meant to be done whenever you feel like showing off to someone, that mindset produces low energy vibrations that actually stunt your progress. 

What most of us do in the world is we follow actions that our ego tells us to do, but to build chi energy you need to follow the actions of the tao/god or our inner voice. Your mindset of (we need to show humanity these powers so that they can all be enlightened) is unrealistic and problematic. Get into energy body work, and you'll see what i mean.

And m8 trust me, showing the world this energy is equivelant to Galileo showing the church that we dont revolve around the sun(how well did that go?). Theres nothing special about emitting chi into certain elements, unless your worldview denies it. Like theres nothing special about us revolving around the sun, unless your worldview denied it.

@Callum A you can believe whatever you want. 

@Callum A  @Scholar

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dgid-Ag082lo&ved=0ahUKEwi2yoO1p4PTAhWBf7wKHSimCO0QwqsBCBswAA&usg=AFQjCNE52_fbXrZzdCtQ0NDyRgbJkJoQUA&sig2=gq4j1G0ordXz1CQJquGNog

:)

Thats really hard to do though, burning an entire piece lf news paper. You need extremely good concentration skills for it. And very good visualization skills.

Edited by electroBeam

@Anirban657 I know :) It was just a light hearted joke, I will look into the real reason in regards to cows at some point in the future to find out why. 

A woman that became a friend of mine healed me with spirits, it's called trance healing, which you can learn in different schools. Never heard about it before, I was just open to it. 

After the session which was basically meditating in front of each other, she was just calling spirits and doesn't need to know what your problems are as it's the spirit world that heals, not her, I had 3 times the feeling that spirits entered my body, I could not control my body and my breath anymore, asthmatic breathing, (not being asthmatic myself), big cramps everywhere but with the feeling of being high and reminded me of MDMA which I tried a few time 17 years ago  (I was completely clear by the way) each trip lasted 2 hours and it did feel ok, I was not afraid one second. 

That healed me of my problems which were foot and neck pain. Between the 2nd and the 3rd time it happened, in a month time, I had 2 enlightenment experiences for 2 hours each, in 2 consecutive day, not knowing what happened to me. I didn't really know what enlightenment was so I tried to understand what happened and I got into Leo's videos. I changed my diet very easily as well.

On the 3rd time it happened, I felt the spirit literally coming into my pair of jeans like a cold wind coming from underneath. To cut the story short, in addition to the symptoms I already had in the past, my nose was running like mad.

After this I ran into a lot of people that dealt with spirits... I leave this world where it is, I'm not looking for it, nor Am I looking for enlightenment. It will find me if it needs me.

Does it exist...? Oh yeah! It's a life changing experience, because you see things differently! 

"Feeling is understanding" as Wim Hof says ;)!

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

My question 

16adwk.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena Thats crazy you say that, I just saw a ghostly figure of a T Rex out my window!!!

P.S

That's a lie! & a joke