AerisVahnEphelia

Absolutely Everything is a fantasy

73 posts in this topic

Teacher, teaching, what is good, bad to do, improving myself, making good in the world, this is just ego scheming, a story to maximize fitness and keep me from being entirely nihilistic. (Notice that everything here is a fantasy; I'm not making any claims. I'm talking to myself because I feel compelled to do so.)

Nothing is real; it's all a fantasy within my mind, all of it.

Being left or right, being neutral, being detached, nuanced, attached to anything, all of it collapses. This is all ignorance and addiction.

But I'll tell you what I've found to be true: breathing, being present, knowing that there is nothing one can do against the flow of thoughts that enter one's own mind.

You're always right, even when you're wrong because that's how you survive. If you had to acknowledge that your mind is based on lies, you might not be able to accept it. (But be careful not to take my words as truth; there is no truth to be found anywhere.)

When people attach meaning to gurus, videos, theories, and knowledge, it's all mental masturbation, empty. There is absolutely nothing here but your emptiness transformed into form, but in reality, it's all empty.

Solipsism is not radical enough. It's not that others don't exist; it's that every concept you've ever encountered, every thought, idea, is absolutely meaningless.

I hear you now. You're going to tell me you need concepts to eat, drink, and whatever else. Do you really think most animals need to conceptualize to eat or drink?

They don't, obviously, and even if they do, it doesn't matter.

What you're seeing is a virtual hallucination addiction machine that uses thought to perpetuate itself.

What's happening in reality is not comprehensible. It's all emergent properties that cannot be grasped in any way. Science doesn't exist at all. Forms simply blend into other forms without anyone directing it.

The mind just won't accept and tolerate that it is futile and serves no other purpose than regulating emotions.

No YouTube videos are going to improve you.

No theory is going to make you survive longer.

No teacher is going to lead you to wisdom.

No psychedelic is going to make you more enlightened.

All of it is pure ego-driven fantasy to maintain a sense of purpose because meaning is the highest form of addiction. However, meaning is ignorance itself, as it is not truth.

I know it's full of paradox, and will be interpreted, dismantled, and abused, but I've to share this limited part.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

This is all true!!! But hey...the ego was created to make a life story. So the story...must go on to its end. All that happened is you are aware of what is going on. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If everything is a fantasy, then nothing is. "Fantasy" is a relative concept that has meaning only in relation to "not fantasy". But we've been over this a thousand times by now, haven't we?

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Solipsism is not radical enough. It's not that others don't exist; it's that every concept you've ever encountered, every thought, idea, is absolutely meaningless.

Including Solipsism?

Why so serious?

@Razard86 I know razard, and I know that you know, does that really give us something to know this ?

Is there even a meta story one can hold into ?

@Bazooka Jesus  the title was just here to get you hooked, but I said in the text what isn't fantasy many times.

In fact my entire post goes against the title of the topic.

Solipsism is real as I understand it.

But what will you do of knowing this.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

You just shattered my whole dream...boo hoo, I'm trying to hold on to something and you just kicked it from under my feet, boo hoo. Now I'm just hanging on to thin air and that too doesn't even exist, boo hoo, nothing is true and everything is true, boo hoo, nothing is false and everything is false, boo hoo, the only thing there is, is Noone, boo hoo, not even me, there is no me nor you, boo hoo, I need some drugs, boo hoo, I need to see some stars and the moon and some elephants appearing, boo hoo, I need a drink, boo hoo, I need some smokes, boo hoo, I just died, boo hoo. *Isn't this wonderful. Knowing this is liberation.* Then again, there's no one to be liberated...boo hoo.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Princess Arabia  I would like to kill myself, but I can't kill what's already dead

Lol...try it and come let me know. Maybe that's false too. That's the trick. Kill yourself then you'll be like, "Oh shit, I just woke up to death".

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

What you're seeing is a virtual hallucination addiction machine that uses thought to perpetuate itself

That's it.

Your whole post is the only thing that makes sense in the whole wide world. Don't worry guys, I'm not nihilistic. Life still goes on doing it's thing, apparently.

@Princess Arabia I m glad if you found nothing inside it.

I m still always on the look out for something

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Princess Arabia I m glad if you found nothing inside it.

I m still always on the look out for something

But you truly don't believe in all you're saying, because if you did, you wouldn't even be thinking about killing yourself; unless, of course, the thought "killing yourself" is just arising out of nowhere for no one.

Bravo!

It is up to those who do not believe, who shred the veil of illusion, who take the forward step with hands open and share themselves in complete vulnerability in acceptance of incipient inevitability.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

It begs the question why even manifest reality at all. Everyone would benefit from nothingness existing for eternity.

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Razard86 I know razard, and I know that you know, does that really give us something to know this ?

Is there even a meta story one can hold into ?

Yes....by us both knowing this...it is God acknowledging it is God through us.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, strangelooper said:

It begs the question why even manifest reality at all. Everyone would benefit from nothingness existing for eternity.

Because it's infinite...it must be all possibilities and because it loves itself it will experience all possibilities. It's like you asking....why do you think and act the way you do....because you cannot be anything but you...you can only be...what you are.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yes....by us both knowing this...it is God acknowledging it is God through us.

@Razard86 Do you think there is any objectivity to it ?

Does it change anything, will it increase cooperation or that's another dream ?