UnlovingGod

Alien Councioussness

28 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2023 at 7:35 AM, Francis777 said:

I believe he means a type of consciousness that is so radically different that you could call it other worldly, that's why he says alien.

Because it holds zero recognition within human consciousness, therefore it is extra-terrestrial. 

But where is the line between human Consciousness and Consciousness itself?  The human "feel"?  But what is that?  Awareness is still going go be awareness no matter how you slice it.  Thus - alien consciousness is no different than human consciousness.   And no  - to Leo's story about reality being a giant alien consciousness  - well yes - Pure Consciousness is alien to that of a human level of consciousness- but that is only from the perspective of the human.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I love that there are so many levels to consciousness 

It's like good anime with great powerscaling 

databook_daiz7left.png

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Everything is alien to God conciousness the paradox that God can instantly create something alien to itself. Very weird. What are you creating God? I don't know its so foreign to my experience I cannot fathom what I am doing. And God from the experience of its creation is home but also alien 

How does Leo know he was an alien or which alien he was could have been a rat and thought he was an alien. Did he know a language?. A dog conciousness compared to a human is alien. Tell us what you did leo did you look at yourself or see other alien or did you go up into the sky and go onto a ship or wake up from the human sim on an alien ship. Or were you a galaxy or something alien like that

Edited by Hojo

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But where is the line between human Consciousness and Consciousness itself?  The human "feel"?  But what is that?  Awareness is still going go be awareness no matter how you slice it.  Thus - alien consciousness is no different than human consciousness.   And no  - to Leo's story about reality being a giant alien consciousness  - well yes - Pure Consciousness is alien to that of a human level of consciousness- but that is only from the perspective of the human.  

So if all states of consciousness are the same but some are "higher" I guess you should prefer the higher one? 

Leo could spend his time drinking beer and watching sports but instead chooses "alien consciousness" and is recommending we do the same. It is a personal development forum after all. 

Also having "no mind" or "sports fan mind" or "alien consciousness" mind is technically all the same but I am guess Leo is saying the last one is the best way to be? Just like you would say "no mind" is better than being a heroin addict?

On 11/1/2023 at 9:20 AM, Incognito said:

How can I block users such as this one? I have no energy to read stupid replies.

Lol you reveal yourself to all. You say its stupid but you couldn't refute what was said. If your knowledge is limited, this means any decision you make always has assumption built into it. You never have absolute knowledge, that is why every decision has inherent risk, that risk is due to limitation and so assumption must be accepted.

But according to YOU its a stupid reply? LOL. It's only because of your arrogance. But you cannot debate this point. All humans assume, its a function of limitation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

So if all states of consciousness are the same but some are "higher" I guess you should prefer the higher one? 

Leo could spend his time drinking beer and watching sports but instead chooses "alien consciousness" and is recommending we do the same. It is a personal development forum after all. 

Also having "no mind" or "sports fan mind" or "alien consciousness" mind is technically all the same but I am guess Leo is saying the last one is the best way to be? Just like you would say "no mind" is better than being a heroin addict?

Ill put it you like this - if this was the Matrix and you could wake up from the dream right now wouldnt you want to?  Or would you prefer to stay asleep and believe that the Matrix was real?  I guess it's your choice. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Consciousness wants to explore all different aspects of itself, including alien. However, that requires letting go of your current identity along with your ideas of what that different aspect is like. Letting go is not merely losing something, it’s also allowing something new to take its place.

Also, when I say let go, I’m not saying to let go of your mind. That is an easy mistake to fall into. Mind is God.

You lose your mind when you stop trusting yourself. Notice how you can see this in two very different ways:

• you stop trusting God
  • you stop trusting your bullshit

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

What if im actually interested in alien consciousness? 

Im tired of most human crap and people. The world is too underdeveloped, most people are unconscious and i just cant stand stupidity. At the very most i would keep enjoying the positive side of being human by my own. Am not very interested in people as i said stupidity makes me angry and frustrated. 

Am just waiting to live on my own soon to use Leo psychedelic course for serious 5meo trips, reach enlightenment and get curious on how to tap into alien awareness. I feel totally capable for it. 

I would rather be an enlightened alien who trips on 5meo and lives a fully spiritual life doing astral projection,  develop siddhis, contacting angels, masters, psychedelic entities, doing magick, meet goblins, travel the world and be a force of good by my own than live secure with the mob and its stupidity. I prefer to take the risk than regret not knowing what i could have become and discover. No, am totally apt for it. Hope leo get successful on teaching it. At least in a course.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link