Growly

Incense stick

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with them and if you've gotten any benefits from them?

I bought a pack of them with the scent of sandalwood and I felt pretty good, but not sure if it's worth because of the negative physical health effects it has

Is the sandalwood incense you bought actually made from real sandalwood, or did they add fragrances to make it smell like the real thing? It's important to ensure that the incense you buy is made from natural herbs and plants.

The effects of incense depend on the herbs used, but generally, incense can help cleanse negative energy. Our energy fields can accumulate negative energy throughout the day.

Burning sage is a common and ancient spiritual practice for energy cleansing. Sage also contains compounds that can slightly alter consciousness, aiding people in entering meditative states.

Let Love In

I like bukhoor better. 

This is an incense stick that my mom bought a few days ago. I think it's too smokey so I don't like it. I like bukhoor better. 

B612_20231029_134413_806.jpg

B612_20231029_134142_352.jpg

I like my perfumes better anyway. Rather than these smokey things..

Edited by Sabth

They smell good, but are pretty bad overall. Might be better to get something for essential oils. 

I actually like the smell of my room after the smoke had finished... 

On 29/10/2023 at 9:27 AM, Growly said:

Does anyone have experience with them and if you've gotten any benefits from them?

I bought a pack of them with the scent of sandalwood and I felt pretty good, but not sure if it's worth because of the negative physical health effects it has

Yeah sandalwood is the only incense I burn, I buy a really natural one that’s really cheap and not in a labelled package, just from a local health food store. You need to shop around to find the good ones. Burn sage too, it just clears all your psychic vision to a pristine level. So do a big sage cleanse first then burn the sandalwood. If you really want to clean energy away, clean everything in your home with white vinegar, I spray it on carpets too. That will create a nice vibration. 

Edited by Merkabah Star
Typo

On 29/10/2023 at 3:57 AM, Growly said:

Incense sticks are good if used once in a while, like once in a month, especially if you associate it with something religious. Even a natural perfume can give the same effect. But, if you want to move deeper into Spirituality, you have to learn to break all the associations. Then, the incense stick becomes another experience to love, but nothing special or divine.

I'd always have some sort of ventilation with incense, no sort of smoke is good for your health.  Saying that I use it to to relax and to meditate. The scent is good for giving yourself a slightly different sensory experience than normal.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 10/29/2023 at 7:49 AM, Growly said:

@Lila9 Where do you buy yours?

I buy them at a local market or in traditional/spiritual shops.

But I'm sure there are some natural insence online.

I've recently seen this on Amazon:

https://a.co/d/cmAHm1a

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Lila9

What is your favorite incense? because there are so many of them 

On 10/31/2023 at 2:16 AM, Growly said:

@Lila9

What is your favorite incense? because there are so many of them 

I love those who made of natural roses, this is my personal taste🙂 I also have sage insence, blue and white, their scent is dominant but they give a nice high and preparation to yoga/meditation practice.

You can buy a few types and try each of them, I think that this is the best way to know what suits you.

Let Love In