Inliytened1

Solipsism undebunked - for the 500th time

122 posts in this topic

At a higher state of consciousness- all duality collapses- but there is a paradox.  You are still left with you.  And you will realize thar you are completely alone as God and that you are dreaming the entire world into existence.   Everything is your dream.  You are  just normally not at a high enough state of consciousness to realize that you are imagining the whole thing.  That's what the illusion literally is.  That there are others.   It is all a very elaborate illusion that you cannot see or will not see without divine levels of consciousness. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Copycat.

:D

Because you guys are so afraid of being God that you will never become God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Although I doubt, if any of you, dear friends, have merged with Ultimate Oneness for good. Experiencing / witnessing Oneness may be only comprehend but finite mind as a dream of that mind. Otherwise you become directly aware of infinite realities, you directly and fully experience each single entity in those infinite realities. That means all your boundaries, even those that are still present at higher vibrations are completely transcended.  That is how I feel it. 

1 minute ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Writing "You" does not make sense. There is no even trace of "You" anymore.

This is something you have learned.  Consciousness is God and God does know how to think.  How do you think you're doing it now.  Do you think this is just ego? The  ego or you is an illusion.   It doesn't even exist.  Only God exists. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Although I doubt, if any of you, dear friends, have merged with Ultimate Oneness for good. Experiencing / witnessing Oneness may be only comprehend but finite mind as a dream of that mind. Otherwise you become directly aware of infinite realities, you directly and fully experience each single entity in those infinite realities. That means all your boundaries, even those that are still present at higher vibrations are completely transcended.  That is how I feel it. 

This is how you guess. Notice how you said you doubt....you are just guessing. Go do the work. You can live in a state of Oneness. There are gradations of Oneness. Right now you are actually currently in Oneness right now...you are just not AWARE OF IT. That is all we are saying. It's like walking around with two arms but only being aware of one arm....whether you are aware you have a second arm doesn't negate that it is there. 

Think of awareness as feeling....because feeling is awareness....you feel separate nondual is you don't feel separate. You feel connected as ONE. Everything is experienced as no different than your physical body. Because it isn't. This change will be a neurological rewiring of your biological system in which it will point outward instead of inward.

Right now your nervous system points inward...because you were socialized to be separate so your psychological identity and thus your neurological wiring reflect you as being seperate. If you change your conditioning....it will reflect everything as being you. It's as simple as this. I noticed nobody mentions that Enlightenment is just the rewiring of your neurological system. Its just neuroplasticity at work.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Copycat.

:D

There's a time for humor and there's a time for enlightenment. Keep laughing to yourself.  Right out of enlightenment.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Here we can start a very long regression by questioning meaning of every sentece or even word: what do you mean by illusion? What do you mean by existence? Etc. If something exists, even it's just a product, a dream, an illusion, a subset of something larger - it exists, according to its nature. Existence of an illusion is a kind of an oxymoron yet it's a nature of a dream. Do you think that God has any preferences towards non-dual states? Do I even think that I prefer my body as a whole than my right or left hand?  This is kind of ridiculous divisions and definitions that human mind tries to put upon Never Known One Reality. You don't need to do that. Nature of Being is to become. To experience. There is nothing wrong with ego or any illusion. It can only be wrong by your judgement.

When I awake from a dream, I realise the inhabitants of that dream were simply imagined and have no POV outside of my own POV. It's deemed that the dream reality has been supplanted by the subsequent waking reality. But from my own POV in the waking reality that distinction is simply conditioning imposed by that reality. How is it possible for any reality to be more legitimate than any other? 

@Razard86 my friend, I don't need to know every single detail of a picture to know what this picture presents and especially to enjoy it. I know what you mean. I feel what you mean. Yet, this need to evaluate things disappeared in me with many other needs. I feel much lighter which is very enjoying. Good day or night💗

8 minutes ago, Nathan said:

When I awake from a dream, I realise the inhabitants of that dream were simply imagined and have no POV outside of my own POV. It's deemed that the dream reality has been supplanted by the subsequent waking reality. But from my own POV in the waking reality that distinction is simply conditioning imposed by that reality. How is it possible for any reality to be more legitimate than any other? 

Precisely.   This waking dream is no different from your night time dreams.   It's not even a "waking" dream. It is dream.  It just feels so real- but then again what is real? If you think about it there is no distinction.   The problem is we want to make that distinction.   We want to believe this is real.  Because we have made the self real.  But when that falls apart everything else will ultimately come crumbling down with it.  And that's what enlightenment is.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It like escaping samsara, escaping wheel of life - is there something wrong with this world, with life you want to escape. Is something wrong with an ego, with being human? Pain, bills to pay, not enough of something / someone? Or it's just your conditioned mind making such statements? Are you happy, here and now? If not, no solipsistic realization may change that...

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are still left with you.

the true awakening is letting the self fall. There is no longer you, there is only the infinite vastness of existence. It is not something imaginable. The dream is just the self, the feeling of a center. Infinity has not center

Edited by Breakingthewall

27 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 my friend, I don't need to know every single detail of a picture to know what this picture presents and especially to enjoy it. I know what you mean. I feel what you mean. Yet, this need to evaluate things disappeared in me with many other needs. I feel much lighter which is very enjoying. Good day or night💗

Don't get upset with razard, he just needs to feel superior than you, like a wise teacher who teach a stupid kid 😅. He knows the whole non-duality thing by memory, and he regurgitates it here like a professor, everything absolutely rigid, and if you deviate from the dogma he yells at you.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Inliytened1 God is a very enigmatic and misty word. Try to use "joy, freedom, relax, smile, love", etc. It will help release all this unnecessary seriousness and dogma of spiritual stuff. Imagine all people suddenly become "God(s)", and then imagine all people become joyful, relaxed, loving, smiling and caring. 

Word "God" is very associated with darker side of our subconscious mind. It is very closely related to concepts like: "to control, to rule, to have power". That is why our ego aparatus clings there so willingly. That's an very old trick of ego: I don't exist, only God exists😁. Be aware of that. And that is nature of ego: to make "the concept of you" feel good as possible but according to it's conditioning / programming. But you can reprogram it. By letting go of its attachments this tool becomes more and more attuned with our true nature. It's long but very exciting and refreshing process 😉

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because you guys are so afraid of being God that you will never become God.

Hang on, if I am God I am God, what is this talk about becomming? 

If God played an elaborate trick on itself to forget its God, I trust God on that! There must be a good reason for that. 

My experience tells me I am at most one of many avatars in the dream of God. 

Solipsism is a joke, it says I am the only one that exists and everyone else is figment of my imagination, but as a matter of fact, if this really is a dream of God, even I am a figment of God's imagnation, so its Zeropsism not solipsism.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Consider the idea that everyone shares the same consciousness, that it's essentially one unified consciousness. In this view, EVERY individual, including the avatars representing them, can be seen as unique expressions or forms of this singular consciousness. Therefore, it leads us to the notion that the self is the only thing that can be known to exist or may be the only true reality.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."