itsadistraction

Do girls love this type of guy....?

24 posts in this topic

Girls love a guy who has 5-10 solid long-term friends, a few serious hobbies, a job, and an deep involvement and love of life. 

By having these qualities you will have the perfect non-needy vibe and the best rounded and multifaceted personality that girls like.

Since it's really hard faking a well rounded personality, it seems like every guy should work on getting these things before trying to get laid. And not having these things is the biggest obstacle to getting laid in my opinion.

Edited by itsadistraction

2 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

Girls love a guy who has 5-10 solid long-term friends, a few serious hobbies, a job, and an deep involvement and love of life. 

By having these qualities you will have the perfect non-needy vibe and the best rounded and multifaceted personality that girls like.

Since it's really hard faking a well rounded personality, it seems like every guy should work on getting these things before trying to get laid. And not having these things is the biggest obstacle to getting laid in my opinion.

Do guys really enjoy a female's company. Do guys see the value of a woman besides only getting laid. Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid. Type that in the search bar here. I wonder how many times it will come up, maybe as many times as the words I'm Awake.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

4 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

There is someone for everyone. 

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do guys really enjoy a female's company. Do guys see the value of a woman besides only getting laid. Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid. Type that in the search bar here. I wonder how many times it will come up, maybe as many times as the words I'm Awake.

There was one woman that I really enjoyed her company. I could imagine living with her, even though she was little bit too chaotic for me. But usually women trigger nothing but sexual desire which is kinda empty for me. I like somebody who can be artistic, spontaneous also quietness is good sign when you can sit with yourselves and accept each other as you are and you don't need to brag about anything or explain anything, guilt or shame each other constantly. For me it's all or nothing. I either want a quality person or an artist, because she has the quirks, jokes, appreciation and subtle-ness about life and she can be very expressive even in her daily life. But either that or nothing, because compromising just for somebody to be there will make you make maximum decisions you don't want to make.

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Good point, I mean getting laid as attention from girls in any way people prefer (relationship, marriage, etc). It's all the same. 

7 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Good point, I mean getting laid as attention from girls in any way people prefer (relationship, marriage, etc). It's all the same. 

It's not all the same from a relative stand point. You are very young, I can tell, very. If not, not that experienced with the opposite sex. Just an observation. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

4 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

There was one woman that I really enjoyed her company. I could imagine living with her, even though she was little bit too chaotic for me. But usually women trigger nothing but sexual desire which is kinda empty for me. I like somebody who can be artistic, spontaneous also quietness is good sign when you can sit with yourselves and accept each other as you are and you don't need to brag about anything or explain anything, guilt or shame each other constantly. For me it's all or nothing. I either want a quality person or an artist, because she has the quirks, jokes, appreciation and subtle-ness about life and she can be very expressive even in her daily life. But either that or nothing, because compromising just for somebody to be there will make you make maximum decisions you don't want to make.

Ok I get it and it's your choice. 

11 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

Girls love guys for their personalities. Girls love guys who make them laugh and make them feel safe, whatever that means to the particular girl. My question is - what do you mean by love? Is it attention/attraction, a committed romantic love or something in between? Idk, I obviously don't understand much about the current terms of dating, but I think having a wholesome life (friends, hobbies, passions etc.) is something one does by default, not as some strategy for winning attention. If your main motivation with women is to get laid, you will either experience a lot of rejection or you will attract women who are not very high value or are wounded in some way. You can significantly increase your chances of having plenty of sex if you have a long-term relationship you are both actually invested in. Thus, you could consider switching your focus from "girls" to "THE girl". What that means is to actually starting to identify faces and names and personalities from the otherwise faceless pool of girls. Because every girl is a wholesome person as well, just like you. 

17 minutes ago, DianaFr said:

Girls love guys for their personalities. Girls love guys who make them laugh and make them feel safe, whatever that means to the particular girl. My question is - what do you mean by love? Is it attention/attraction, a committed romantic love or something in between? Idk, I obviously don't understand much about the current terms of dating, but I think having a wholesome life (friends, hobbies, passions etc.) is something one does by default, not as some strategy for winning attention. If your main motivation with women is to get laid, you will either experience a lot of rejection or you will attract women who are not very high value or are wounded in some way. You can significantly increase your chances of having plenty of sex if you have a long-term relationship you are both actually invested in. Thus, you could consider switching your focus from "girls" to "THE girl". What that means is to actually starting to identify faces and names and personalities from the otherwise faceless pool of girls. Because every girl is a wholesome person as well, just like you. 

Wow, so well said. I think, it's not till some guys get older that they realize chasing skirts isn't all that it's cracked up to be and forming more meaningful and wholesome relationships with women whether sexual or platonic is more fulfilling in the long run rather than just moving from one to the other and chasing like pigs chasing fox.  

58 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wow, so well said. I think, it's not till some guys get older that they realize chasing skirts isn't all that it's cracked up to be and forming more meaningful and wholesome relationships with women whether sexual or platonic is more fulfilling in the long run rather than just moving from one to the other and chasing like pigs chasing fox.  

100%

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do guys really enjoy a female's company. Do guys see the value of a woman besides only getting laid. Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid.

:D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid. Type that in the search bar here. I wonder how many times it will come up, maybe as many times as the words I'm Awake.

Lol, it works the same for 99% people both men and women

In mainstream we do everything mostly to increase our sexual value and either get laid so to speak or to find some suitable higher value man, few people are above that

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not all the same from a relative stand point. You are very young, I can tell, very. If not, not that experienced with the opposite sex. Just an observation. 

You don't seem very smart. See, assumptions about people are not nice. Your assumptions about me are wrong too. Due to laziness I  just wrote "laid" but if you want more from a partner, like a relationship etc, the observations I noted would still apply. In this way they are all the same. 

Edited by itsadistraction

48 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

You don't seem very smart. See, assumptions about people are not nice. Your assumptions about me are wrong too. Due to laziness I  just wrote "laid" but if you want more from a partner, like a relationship etc, the observations I noted would still apply. In this way they are all the same. 

I'm very stupid and naive. I'm like a child in kindergarten school, and like a child in a candy store. I was brought into this world and got dumped in it without a manual. I'm trying to navigate through this maize just like everyone else and trying to figure shit out. Or am I. Maybe it's not what I think. Maybe it's all a dream, maybe there is no me, maybe there's nothing here, maybe I'm imagining everything including you telling me I'm not smart nor nice, maybe maybe, maybe. Maybe my assumptions about you are wrong maybe, maybe, maybe, Hope that didn't confuse you too much, maybe.

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm very stupid and naive. I'm like a child in kindergarten school, and like a child in a candy store. I was brought into this world and got dumped in it without a manual. I'm trying to navigate through this maize just like everyone else and trying to figure shit out. Or am I. Maybe it's not what I think. Maybe it's all a dream, maybe there is no me, maybe there's nothing here, maybe I'm imagining everything including you telling me I'm not smart nor nice, maybe maybe, maybe. Maybe my assumptions about you are wrong maybe, maybe, maybe, Hope that didn't confuse you too much, maybe.

Naw you're alright. You have good advice usually.  My original point was by being a more rounded and complete person before you get into a relatinship of any kind you will have more success and fulfillment from the relationship. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

Lol, it works the same for 99% people both men and women

In mainstream we do everything mostly to increase our sexual value and either get laid so to speak or to find some suitable higher value man, few people are above that

I see. Never looked at it that way. However, I don't agree. From a broader perspective and looking at what you said seeing how other beings live their lives I don't see that coming from 99% of people, both men and women, actually. I see it as, if your intention at the time is to attract a mate, then that may be the case, but after that goal has been accomplished most people don't go around living their lives to increase their sexual value, if anything it's their monetary value or other type of value to be of service to humanity or even just to their immediate family and/or friends. 

Most people who are out trying to accomplish non-sexual things and trying to be successful in their careers and/or goals are not out trying to increase their sexual value just to get laid. Not saying this never happens, but if you notice, especially for men, they either go about one or the other and will put one on the back burner to accomplish the other, then they go back to the other. Only people who have nothing else to do, are sex addicts have no goals or are just lazy and are just bums live their lives to increase their sexual value unless they are in the adult entertainment industry.

10 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Naw you're alright. You have good advice usually.  My original point was by being a more rounded and complete person before you get into a relatinship of any kind you will have more success and fulfillment from the relationship. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

Muah..

15 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

Some girls dream of landing a millionaire husband, some just want a man. A man doesn’t have to point to things in his life to impress a woman. A man simply believes in himself and doesn’t take rejection personally. But all those things you mentioned can certainly help a man have a good life, and yes it does sound like something that would at least be the opposite of a red flag.

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do guys really enjoy a female's company

Straight guys do, yeah. For some maybe it is only about sex but those guys are clearly emotionally stunted or wounded.

Just now, The0Self said:

Straight guys do, yeah. For some maybe it is only about sex but those guys are clearly emotionally stunted or wounded.

Gay guys too; actually, if anything, gay guys even more because the sex isn't a distraction. Not saying you do, but don't think gay people are gay because they dislike the opposite sex or hate them, quite the contrary. Different reasons why people are gay or straight or bi. Attraction comes in different forms.