itsadistraction

This guy has perfect game

16 posts in this topic

Hi players, at the risk of beating off a dead horse I'd like to share with you a one minute video of what I think is ONE example of perfect day game. 

Some of you might say these silly tricks won't work but the girl in the video is showing genuine interest and excitement. 

This is how you get a girls number, during the day at least. (At night you can be more sexual when you pick up). 

The things he does well is being calm and friendly (but not too smiley). The most important thing he does is being WAY MORE interested in his story (in this case his language training) than the girl. He's not trying to compliment her or flatter her. He's acting like she just some unimportant random girl. Because she is. 

I use these methods but I obviously use real things about myself, and they work great. 

Hope this helps!

https://youtube.com/shorts/5t2v-KA9ppY?si=EODFIqIRz32L3v2N

That was mediocre at best. He also didn’t include the actual open nor if she even texted back, the most important parts.

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

He's not trying to compliment her or flatter her.

Well, what was he doing when he said he came here all the way from Germany to see her. That was flattery.

In the end he also said, "bye, love you". What was that about.

Obviously staged.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

LMAO that cringe she felt at that "love you" at the end! 😂🤣💀

@Princess Arabia For content, obviously. He does this all the time because he's not going to do anything with those numbers. And I'm willing to bet they're all not staged, that woman can't fake that contortion her face felt from the awkwardness at the end 💀💀

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

4 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

LMAO that cringe she felt at that "love you" at the end! 😂🤣💀

I woulda said "love you less"...lol..

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

17 minutes ago, Optimized Life said:

His looks is his game lol. 

He's the blackpill worst night mare  : 6'4, thick moustache, pretty eyes, white, well built, waved hair and does every awkward goofy uncalibrated move and even married chicks are handing ouut their numbers like it's halloween candy. 

I'm surprised his wife is only a 6.5, strange because he could surely get any girl the way they react. 

Your understanding of game isn’t quite there yet. Here, let me help you:

Simply assume you’re awesome and speak to her as if she’s a girl you’re already sleeping with, and speak with NO filter (calibrate after her reactions, never before) — each phrase is either part of the current topic or adds another topic (which you call fall back on whenever one conversation thread runs dry or gets a bad reaction). You simply keep the conversation going like that, and some of the threads should be about what she’s doing later or who she’s here with, and also some sexual jokes and flirting and touching to keep it non-platonic. And one thread should be reserved for continuing this with us at a later time OR now at another location. And move forward whenever it feels right, and if she doesn’t comply with the escalation, show disinterest in a light and playful way and keep the conversation going while also pushing forward (escalating) lightly. When you get the number you don’t have to just leave, just continue keeping the conversation going in the way I described — it will be fun anyway because if you speak with no filter and fall back on other threads (killing one’s that get bad reactions though), you will be able to carry on a conversation indefinitely and that, plus sexual escalation, is what seduction is.

Which is demonstrating your ability to lead.

Example conversation thread starters said from a place of saying whatever comes to mind with no filter i.e. letting thoughts flow into words: her appearance, things happening in the environment, logistical questions, her age, her ethnicity, awesome things going on in your life, etc. Especially ones that demonstrate your value (avoid doing it in a bragging manner), or are very attracting for the female gaze such as being a protector of loved ones, leader of men, preselected by other women, willing to emote, willing to take risks.

But remember, what you say does not matter. So speak with no filter.

Not only is this what you should do for the most success, this is indeed what she is expecting you to be doing if she assumes you are a guy that she would like to be with — so if she doesn’t assume it from the start, she will start to assume it (that you are awesome) if you behave in this way (again, the way she expects an awesome guy to behave).

Hope that illuminates.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self great advice I'm gonna steal this stuff for sure. This is more "night game" right? What about during the day? 

7 hours ago, The0Self said:

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!xD LOLOLOLOLOLOLMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

That is THE BIGGEST contradiction to everything I’ve ever experienced with doing game. Do you know how many times I’ve said the wrong thing to a girl and she got uncomfortable and it killed the interaction? Shall I give examples?

I’m sorry but I just absolutely cannot with you guys that genuinely believe this is good advice. Sure, for you more experienced folks that might be true, because you already naturally know how to say all the right things without having to think about it. Maybe nothing ever pops into your head that would be detrimental to say out loud.

If it’s really true that what you say doesn’t matter because it’s all about how you say it, then on my next approach I’m going to say I want her to kick me in the balls and menstruate up my nostrils while I’m down and if she doesn’t comply then have fun tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car, but I’ll say it in a flirty, upbeat tone of voice. Good idea or bad idea? Some of us have devilish little urges to say things like that and even worse, but do we actually say them? No. Because we aren’t stupid enough to think they wouldn’t cause us massive issues if we did (because we have filters)  

Now I’m sure an absolute legend of game could pull that off, but keep in mind there are total noobs on this forum that are going to see that and think it’s actually a good idea to just mindlessly spill every single thought that comes to mind.

Idk man. Maybe I’m just paranoid but I really do think it’s important to choose your words very carefully when doing pickup, and in many other areas of life for that matter.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!xD LOLOLOLOLOLOLMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

That is THE BIGGEST contradiction to everything I’ve ever experienced with doing game. Do you know how many times I’ve said the wrong thing to a girl and she got uncomfortable and it killed the interaction? Shall I give examples?

I’m sorry but I just absolutely cannot with you guys that genuinely believe this is good advice. Sure, for you more experienced folks that might be true, because you already naturally know how to say all the right things without having to think about it. Maybe nothing ever pops into your head that would be detrimental to say out loud.

If it’s really true that what you say doesn’t matter because it’s all about how you say it, then on my next approach I’m going to say I want her to kick me in the balls and menstruate up my nostrils while I’m down and if she doesn’t comply then have fun tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car, but I’ll say it in a flirty, upbeat tone of voice. Good idea or bad idea? Some of us have devilish little urges to say things like that and even worse, but do we actually say them? No. Because we aren’t stupid enough to think they wouldn’t cause us massive issues if we did (because we have filters)  

Now I’m sure an absolute legend of game could pull that off, but keep in mind there are total noobs on this forum that are going to see that and think it’s actually a good idea to just mindlessly spill every single thought that comes to mind.

Idk man. Maybe I’m just paranoid but I really do think it’s important to choose your words very carefully when doing pickup, and in many other areas of life for that matter.

Agreed. That's all I'm going to say because, as a woman, I'm going to be countered and I ain't got time for that.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Maybe nothing ever pops into your head that would be detrimental to say out loud.

By say whatever comes to mind I mean like you’re talking to a guy who you have no approach/sexual anxiety toward. I mean speak freely. Is there ever a time when you’d speak freely in the way you described? Because if so, then you probably need counseling before you can basically work at the top of the Maslow hierarchy of needs.

And just btw: yeah that happens to me too — saying the wrong thing blows it out all the time. Doesn’t matter it’s still the way to go. You take the good with the bad. Still miles better than calibrating what you say.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Because if so, then you probably need counseling before you can basically work at the top of the Maslow hierarchy of needs.

Lol

3 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

@The0Self great advice I'm gonna steal this stuff for sure. This is more "night game" right? What about during the day? 

Same during the day except it will usually not go further than date plan and number

btw never ask for the number, just say we should go (or let’s go) do [activity/drink/coffee/smoothies] at x day/time, with dial pad open on your phone, and then say are you area code x or y (the two most common area codes at your current general location where you’re talking to the girl at) and she will type the number into your phone almost every time. Now you’ve got a date, which a number means nothing without.

Less physicality too whereas at night you’ll want to try to at least put your hand on her lower back or something.

Edited by The0Self

13 hours ago, The0Self said:

Not only is this what you should do for the most success, this is indeed what she is expecting you to be doing if she assumes you are a guy that she would like to be with — so if she doesn’t assume it from the start, she will start to assume it (that you are awesome) if you behave in this way (again, the way she expects an awesome guy to behave).

Hope that illuminates.

I think that's a good analysis. Is just tough to do all of that right lol.

Although i don't agree with the part of being awesome. So if you don't do all of this things you are not "awesome"? 

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Same during the day except it will usually not go further than date plan and number

btw never ask for the number, just say we should go (or let’s go) do [activity/drink/coffee/smoothies] at x day/time, with dial pad open on your phone, and then say are you area code x or y (the two most common area codes at your current general location where you’re talking to the girl at) and she will type the number into your phone almost every time. Now you’ve got a date, which a number means nothing without.

Less physicality too whereas at night you’ll want to try to at least put your hand on her lower back or something.

Ok this is so true. I've wasted so many times and hopes just getting numbers but then go to nothing. I swear to myself now that everyone I ask for a phone number from now on will be only as a consequence of an already proposed/set up date/meeting up again (and exchanging numbers is a way to make that a reality (

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So if you don't do all of this things you are not "awesome"? 

No. Assume everything you do or say is awesome and ignore the possibility of her not liking you.

And generally speak with downward inflection, as upward inflection sounds supplicating and flat/neutral intonation sounds boring.

Edited by The0Self