Schizophonia

Injection of N-N DMT ?

25 posts in this topic

I haven't found an ROA that seemed practical with this psychedelic.
I thought about making an injectable solution, like 100mg in 1ml of solution.

I would only have to add enough vinegar to dissolve it (and turn it into fumarate) and complete with a saline solution.

Has anyone ever tried ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Injection is the most practical method for any product except the oral route, I don't know why we don't talk about it more.

6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I would only have to add enough vinegar to dissolve it (and turn it into fumarate) and complete with a saline solution.

DO NOT DO THAT.

Most freebase DMT is extracted from plant matter. This makes it too impure for IV injection.

You need pure sythesized DMT fumarate for injection. This type of DMT is much more rare and costly. Although it can be found. But I don't recommend injection because if your chemical isn't extremely pure you could seriously injure yourself.

The best ROA for DMT is orally with harmala extract. This produces a stable 2hr trip.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Schizophonia You can just vape it which works really great with nnDMT, never had any trouble with it as long as you have the right device.
If you are concerned about too short duration, you can take harmalas 30min prior to smoking or as Leo suggested make your own Ayahuasca or Pharmahuasca depending on your preparation but if you want my 2cents, vaping is largely enough to experiment with nnDMT, you can reach really high states of consiousness with it depending on your dose.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DO NOT DO THAT.

Most freebase DMT is extracted from plant matter. This makes it too impure for IV injection.

You need pure sythesized DMT fumarate for injection. This type of DMT is much more rare and costly. Although it can be found. But I don't recommend injection because if your chemical isn't extremely pure you could seriously injure yourself.

The best ROA for DMT is orally with harmala extract. This produces a stable 2hr trip.

How much DMT and how much harmala extract? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

46 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

How much DMT and how much harmala extract? 

It's gonna be different for everyone.

100mg of DMT and 100mg of harmala is a good start.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I haven't found an ROA that seemed practical with this psychedelic.
I thought about making an injectable solution, like 100mg in 1ml of solution.

Has anyone ever tried ?

Use a micro filter and inject it intramuscular not IV. You shouldn't IV anything that's not pharmaceutical grade. 

On 10/20/2023 at 11:11 AM, Schizophonia said:

I don't know why we don't talk about it more.

Because it would be a bit much to assume that the average onlooker here has the intelligence and know-how to understand what can be safely prepared for injection. Not to mention the primary benefit for injection of entheogens is faster onset and more intense peak per dose used, and that’s not particularly as useful as set and setting, and also duration of action. This stuff isn’t ultra expensive, so saving money perhaps shouldn’t be a reason either.

If the cost of a 5-MeO-DMT trip were a quarter of one’s yearly income, rather than 5 bucks, it would probably be more effective. Injecting it probably wouldn’t be nearly as beneficial as that mere set-setting implement. So maybe find or devise a less expensive set-setting implement instead.

Edited by The0Self

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DO NOT DO THAT.

I'm going to see if I can get some synthetic, pharmaceutical grade DMT.
Maybe Fandachem could give me a quote.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have some Syrian rue seeds, but I'm a little lost in all the recommendations of how to prepare them.
It seems to me that you have to “toast” them in a frying pan and then crush them? something like that.

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Use a micro filter and inject it intramuscular not IV. You shouldn't IV anything that's not pharmaceutical grade. 

Yes, I will only do intramuscular injections.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

Because it would be a bit much to assume that the average onlooker here has the intelligence and know-how to understand what can be safely prepared for injection. Not to mention the primary benefit for injection of entheogens is faster onset and more intense peak per dose used, and that’s not particularly as useful as set and setting, and also duration of action. This stuff isn’t ultra expensive, so saving money perhaps shouldn’t be a reason either.

If the cost of a 5-MeO-DMT trip were a quarter of one’s yearly income, rather than 5 bucks, it would probably be more effective. Injecting it probably wouldn’t be nearly as beneficial as that mere set-setting implement. So maybe find or devise a less expensive set-setting implement instead.

5 meo DMT is very powerful, it's easily snorted or plugged, or even vaporized.
But N-N DMT is already more complicated.
The problem isn't money, it's practicality.

An intramuscular injection is very easy and quick.

Edited by Schizophonia

26 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I have some Syrian rue seeds, but I'm a little lost in all the recommendations of how to prepare them.
It seems to me that you have to “toast” them in a frying pan and then crush them? something like that.

No. Throw those away. You need to buy pure harmine/harmaline extract.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. Throw those away. You need to buy pure harmine/harmaline extract.

I recently purchased 40 grams...

full (9).png

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, I will only do intramuscular injections.

5 meo DMT is very powerful, it's easily snorted or plugged, or even vaporized.
But N-N DMT is already more complicated.
The problem isn't money, it's practicality.

An intramuscular injection is very easy and quick.

IM injecting is much more risky than IV. If there are any microbes or impurities in there, and there often are unless you produce the chemical yourself, then there’s some risk of infection/abscesses. Whereas with IV use, there is far lower risk as long as the microbe load is very low (assuming you get the dose right and don’t OD, as IV OD’s are the most brutal and dangerous).

You can smoke some forms of N,N with great success. Some vape carts work really well too but they’re much harder to get a strong peak with compared to smoking. It’s maybe not as wieldy as 5meo because unlike 5meo you build tolerance to N,N.

Not to mention, if you’re trying to reach higher states of consciousness or ego death, N,N suppresses long-term memory far less than almost any psychedelic, making it a poor choice relative to LSD-25 and 5-MeO in particular, but even relative to most psychedelics. Not that it can’t still be life-changing.

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I recently purchased 40 grams...

full (9).png

I once purchased half a kilo for like 8$ from a local vendor.

If you want to make tea out of them, be prepared to drink the worst thing you have ever tasted in your life. 

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

IM injecting is much more risky than IV. If there are any microbes or impurities in there, and there often are unless you produce the chemical yourself, then there’s some risk of infection/abscesses. Whereas with IV use, there is far lower risk as long as the microbe load is very low (assuming you get the dose right and don’t OD, as IV OD’s are the most brutal and dangerous).

You will have to explain to me why injecting impurities or bacteria is more dangerous into a block of protein fibers than directly into a vein. Even sending too much air into an IV is dangerous. 

Btw, all medications on the market to inject yourself (Insulin, HCG, HMG, TRT...) are IM, why?

I don't know how to do an IV anyway.

There is no risk of infection, I am very meticulous about hygiene.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I once purchased half a kilo for like 8$ from a local vendor.

If you want to make tea out of them, be prepared to drink the worst thing you have ever tasted in your life. 

And with honey? 🤔

Edited by Schizophonia

30 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

And with honey? 🤔

depending on how much seeds you use. Use a teaspoon of seeds, that wouldn't be so bad.

31 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

depending on how much seeds you use. Use a teaspoon of seeds, that wouldn't be so bad.

I don't think it hindered assimilation that much.

17 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You will have to explain to me why injecting impurities or bacteria is more dangerous into a block of protein fibers than directly into a vein. Even sending too much air into an IV is dangerous. 

Btw, all medications on the market to inject yourself (Insulin, HCG, HMG, TRT...) are IM, why?

I don't know how to do an IV anyway.

There is no risk of infection, I am very meticulous about hygiene.

You are woefully under-informed on the topic to be considering it. To start with, the bacteria content of any of the “pure” psychedelic or ketamine powder you have, unless it’s medical grade, will be nowhere near zero. Injecting miniscule amounts of bacteria into a vein (in flow of blood where there is no place for such a small amount of microbes to colonize and increase their concentration) is far less dangerous than injecting some into a muscle where it will remain stationary for some time and an abscess will need to form to clear the bacteria. Not that either is a great idea when not using medical grade powder. Sepsis (blood infection) can result if the bacteria load is super high, but abscesses can result even with small loads, which basically every psychedelic powder will have.

Edited by The0Self

I believe if you are interested in such radical methods you should contact Rick Strassman and ask him if he or anyone he knows are doing professional research in a controlled setting.  

https://www.rickstrassman.com/