Princess Arabia

It's Obvious/I'm Alone

103 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

but there's no such thing as fulfilled living

I understand the non-dual perspective on this. However we live in a world of duality and preference and need. It can be easy to assume that we have no desires for any of this, but the groundedness and extent of this can often be unappreciated.

My point I guess is that, any kind of struggle in regards to this specific matter, is entirely attachment to separateness. And I think surrendering to the mountain of separateness entirely, is like conquering mountain Everest and shouldn't be assumed so easily.

As such: this may very well be the exact problem instead of another nuanced different problem, its just that its so massive that you haven't realised its effect on you deeply enough yet/ not processed it properly yet.

Ps, I've been drinking a bit, hope this response makes sense in regard to what you directly replied to me.

Edited by Francis777

20 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

I understand the non-dual perspective on this. However we live in a world of duality and preference and need. It can be easy to assume that we have no desires for any of this, but the groundedness and extent of this can often be unappreciated.

My point I guess is that, any kind of struggle in regards to this specific matter, is entirely attachment to separateness. And I think surrendering to the mountain of separateness entirely, is like conquering mountain Everest and shouldn't be assumed so easily.

As such: this may very well be the exact problem instead of another nuanced different problem, its just that its so massive that you haven't realised its effect on you deeply enough yet/ not processed it properly yet.

Ps, I've been drinking a bit, hope this response makes sense in regard to what you directly replied to me.

Yes, I understand what you're saying. Enjoy your drinks. Don't start sob, sobbing like I did last night. Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I understand what you're saying. Enjoy your drinks. Don't start sob, sobbing like I did last night. Lol

I'll try not to lol, wherever the river goes it flows aha

@Princess Arabiasolipsism is not true.

I know you've probably heard this many times but for the sake of repetition.. solipsism is an ism..like the name suggests. It is a belief / ideology.. just like religions / ideologies like christianity.. hinduism and islam for example(even though I'm attached to Islam)

And solipsism is dismantled or un-believed in the same fashion as other beliefs. It can be a bit tricky..as you can probably imagine how it can be a bit challenging to un-brainwash something like violent ISIS or Al-Qaeda type..u know... jihadism..nazism or cults like scientology etc

Basicall...be careful adopting beliefs and assumptions you are not actually sure about. Been there done that.  It's a phase. It will  pass.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Someone here 

You're attributing meaning to shapes and forms that have none.

WHAT?!

-Osho

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Basicall...be careful adopting beliefs and assumptions you are not actually sure about. Been there done that.  It's a phase. It will  pass.

Your feelings aren't beliefs. A baby doesn't need a belief system to cry or laugh. No need to go to school to learn how to feel. It's innate. Every word is made up; language is made up, -isms are made up. Everything in society is made up. Every stage is a phase. Everything will pass. Your life is one big "MADE-UP". The Singularity isn't, Consciousness isn't, Awareness isn't, even the I AM is made up because what comes after the I AM is imaginary. 

There is nothing to believe in. I don't believe I exist. I know I exist. I don't believe in Existence, existence JUST IS. Whatever comes after that is pure imagination. Solipsism is real because we're taking about it, Santa Claus is real because children believe in it and it's a fantasy and fantasies are real. 1+1=5 is real because I just typed it. No-thing and Every-thing is real.

If God wants to dream up Solipsism, Scientology, Islam, Jihadists, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Buddhist, whatever, so be it. The only thing the mind is concerned with is maintaining this form. The body. Whatever it takes. I am stuck in this body. So I think anyway.  It is so obvious to me that I am not this body. It is so obvious to me that I am constructing this life, my world, all my memories, all my illnesses, all my worries and fears. It is obvious to me that I am deluded and everything is a fucking dream. It is obvious to me that I am being lived. 

When I look from my eyes I can see the light that's being projected. When I look from my eyes I can see the oneness everywhere I go. When I look from my eyes I can see that my eyes aren't seeing anything, it's just a projection. I can tell that I'm the one fooling myself, I can tell that I'm trying to wake up to nothing. I can tell you're me and i am you. I don't know how I can tell, but I know. If you ask me to explain anything I can't. It's a phenomenon I can't describe. I can't live my life like this because I'm not in control of that. I will continue to see fear, joy, happiness, anger frustration etc. I will continue to see all that arises because it is what it is and there is nothing i can do about it. It's so fucking obvious the feeling of aloneness arises, but that's just a feeling. I am the aloneness that i am feeling. There is no one feeling anything. It's just energy appearing that way. It's so obvious THIS JUST IS. 

Now, if I seem deluded and crazy, then that just is. 

@Princess Arabia Carful there.  It started to cause you  Paranoia. You walk by the streets with this odd feeling that all these people are just NPCs in your mind?!

That's not "it ", my love. 

-Osho

Sounds like you had an episode of depersonalization/derealization.

I would guess you are insufficiently grounded in your life right now and prone to anxiety or panic.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia Carful there.  It started to cause you  Paranoia. You walk by the streets with this odd feeling that all these people are just NPCs in your mind?!

That's not "it ", my love. 

Careful of what. You're the one who keep saying careful. I don't treat people like NPC's. Why should I. That would mean I believe in anything to be true. What would be the difference between me and the NPC's. I'm real and they're not? You're projecting your beliefs unto me. What is it, then if this isn't it. You keep telling me to be careful. What's going to happen. I will end up in the psyche ward? I will end up being butchered and murdered? I will end up ostracized, lose my friends, be banned, lose weight, gain weight, get stupid, be smarter......idk what I'm being careful of, or what will happen if I'm not careful. Only one thing is for sure and that is I exist and will always exist. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't treat people like NPC's. Why should I. That would mean I believe in anything to be true. What would be the difference between me and the NPC's. I'm real and they're not? You're projecting your beliefs unto me

Well you are saying that you are "alone ".

If that's not true then explain what the fuck is this :

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not going crazy but it's obvious I'm all there is and I'm doing all this. I'm crying now because I'm seeing how it's all me. I'm writing this only to not go mad and to keep the shit going. I need to. Or else i will go mad. I wish I never read  some of the shit i read. I wish I never experienced some of the shit i experienced. 

-Osho

On 10/20/2023 at 7:25 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Sob, Sob. I'm not going crazy but it's obvious I'm all there is and I'm doing all this. I'm crying now because I'm seeing how it's all me. I'm writing this only to not go mad and to keep the shit going. I need to. Or else i will go mad. I wish I never read  some of the shit i read. I wish I never experienced some of the shit i experienced. It's obvious I've never done anything in my life. It's obvious there is no me. It's obvious I'm fish in water. It's obvious I know nothing, 

You have to be experiencing something amazing. I wish I could do it too. It's freedom. 

I could never grasp how it's all me at the level you have and never will. I stopped meditating and even yoga. Phone all day, phone and food. 

I wish I could be where you are at in terms of consciousness right now. 

So you're a fish in the water that wishes it never read some of the things it read and never experienced some of the things you experienced. Vice versa. I can understand that.

But here you go saying there is no me again. Decide which is it, is there a you or not? Jeez. 

It's obvious that you haven't done anything in your life, I can relate to that. It was like a bunch of atoms or you know you were like in a glass snow globe, I mean yes, there is no you, you were just imagined, identified with in this flow of substances and objects, even substance is, well it is made out of nothing, a dream matter. You were never there. If you were born someplace else, you'd be different. I know that. If I was born in Japan, and not in China, I'd be like, lol, speaking Japanese and having an amazing life in Tokyo. If we change your life story even just a little bit, everything else in your future changes. You don't do or decide the same things.

Then again, what about the YOU that reincarnates? There is nothing like that, right? 

Oh common, get me into this clean, pure, relaxed, insane state that you're in. You must be sitting there with eyes wide open, with a big smile and your mouth opened in amazement. I can't believe that I could literally be happy like that sitting in this room, but with a bit of 5-Meo-DMT, maybe I could.

I'm arrogant, I know. Sorry. 

This is why I want to die, you know, because I can't get where you are with consciousness.

Edited by at_anchor

3 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Sounds like you had an episode of depersonalization/derealization.

I would guess you are insufficiently grounded in your life right now and prone to anxiety or panic.

If you read what I said, I will continue to live life as is. I'm not saying I don't see a person here or that I'm not separate or anything. Wtf is depersonalization/derealization. They are just words and concepts. I cannot be what I'm not. I cannot become what I am already. I cannot be depersonalized if I'm already a person. You guys are the ones with all these fancy words and concepts and putting meaning to life. How are you going to tell me how i am or what is going to happen. 

The only way to God is through God as God. I'm already that which I am. Nothing but filters and veils and beliefs and assumptions and conditions can presumably turn me into what I'm not originally. So if I believe I can be depersonalized then that will be true for me. If I feel like I need to be grounded other than where I'm not already grounded then I will go get grounded and then believe that I'm grounded.

Nothing can change the changeless and if I'm that, nothing can depersonalize that. Only the illusion of depersonalization can appear.

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Whatever comes after that is pure imagination. Solipsism is real because we're taking about it, Santa Claus is real because children believe in it and it's a fantasy and fantasies are real. 1+1=5 is real because I just typed it. No-thing and Every-thing is real.

True, all of these things exist... as relative concepts aka. thoughts.

What is behind the thoughts?

44 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There is no one feeling anything. It's just energy appearing that way. It's so obvious THIS JUST IS.

Then why do you call this 'THIS' 'me'?

---

As I always say, you don't really need to drop or get rid of anything. You just need to recognize things for what they are.

Concepts are concepts, the relative is the relative, the absolute is the absolute. If Solipsism (a relative concept) is real, then its opposite is equally real.

Why so serious?

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well you are saying that you are "alone ".

If that's not true then explain what the fuck is this :

If you think you are this person and think you are the body and everything that comes with it, and all your experiences that changes with the wind and all the mind chatter and beliefs and whatever else, then yeah. But if you realize that none if this is you because you cannot be what you are aware of then you realize that awareness is all there is because that's the only constant. Everything else is arising out of me. When I say me I mean the fucking empty space that is something, me, you and everything else. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you read what I said, I will continue to live life as is. I'm not saying I don't see a person here or that I'm not separate or anything. Wtf is depersonalization/derealization. They are just words and concepts. I cannot be what I'm not. I cannot become what I am already. I cannot be depersonalized if I'm already a person. You guys are the ones with all these fancy words and concepts and putting meaning to life. How are you going to tell me how i am or what is going to happen. 

LOL. Please don't play the stupid forum game of "these are just words and concepts."

DP/DR is listed in the DSM, you can google it for yourself.

Educate yourself, try to understand what happened and why it happened and what you need to do differently, because if that's not a wake up call for you, worse things may happen.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only way to God is through God as God. I'm already that which I am. Nothing but filters and veils and beliefs and assumptions and conditions can presumably turn me into what I'm not originally.

I wish I knew what you said there. I get that beliefs, assumptions and especially conditions can turn me into what I'm not originally. 

It must be amazing. I want to get there.

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

True, all of these things exist... as relative concepts aka. thoughts.

What is behind the thoughts?

Then why do you call this 'THIS' 'me'?

---

As I always say, you don't really need to drop or get rid of anything. You just need to recognize things for what they are.

Concepts are concepts, the relative is the relative, the absolute is the absolute. If Solipsism (a relative concept) is real, then its opposite is equally real.

Yeah, I get that. Language is a barrier. Everything and Nothing exists even your explanation is just an explanation, there for me to try to rationalize and believe in. I'm not literally dropping anything or getting rid of anything, nor am I putting anything there. What I'm saying is whatever is, just is. 

@Princess Arabia

:)

Just be careful to not conflate the relative with the absolute... this is a very easy trap to fall into while pursuing the spiritual path, and it's responsible for about 99 percent of the delusions which are so rampant on this forum.

Why so serious?