Lynx

5meo-DMT Breakthrough - finally

11 posts in this topic

It finally happened with persistence, a 5meo-DMT breakthrough. But I don't know what to think about it, I'm confused.
Well first let me explain in what circumstances it happened then I'll talk a bit more about the actual experience.
I've decided to take MDMA that night, I'm working with this medicine to release past traumas, stuck emotions and in order for me to understand what is Love among other things. I took half a pill then started feeling good and social, put on some music then ended up writing on the internet, I could finally express myself authentically, being open about how I feel with some subjects I care, it was great, the music was great, I was dancing sometimes etc..
After some time, I decided to redose and roll a joint. I'm not a daily smoker, in fact it's been more than a month since I had my last joint but it goes so well with MDMA, cannabis is what brings insights for me, what activates the voice of God, mdma is what opens the door but I'm disgressing..
I waited for the second dose to gently kick before lighting the joint and made sure I took every necessary supplement in order to roll safe (which is very important not only to reduce neurotoxicity but also for the quality of the roll, I can link to a great Reddit post if you're interested in risk reduction).
Then I started writing to myself as I usually do during this combination, lots of usefull advice as always.

I had the idea of trying a litle bit of 5meo with the pipe, I've heard that some facilitator use Mdma in order to ease enter into the experience, so I got out the pipe. At this point I just wanted to try a little, no more so I weighted some and tried it out. It felt great, I don't remember much about it but I know I was fine and I wanted to try more, at this point I knew I would breakthrough that night, it was time.
The music changed by itself to an album I didn't know, it felt like the Spirit was preparing a special atmosphere for this moment, I knew it was coming, I had decided so at this moment.. I remember trying to weight some more freebase but I didn't care about numbers now, I have no real recollection about how much I weighted, maybe 17mg something like that.. I had no fear, I knew I was in a safe space, everything is gonna be OK.

I got on the couch with the pipe and went for it.

As soon as I exhale, I had barely time to drop the pipe and I was gone. But gone, in a familiar place..? I know this place, I've been there multiple times before!

There was visuals, a Lot! There was no body, "I" existed no more. It felt like being in some backroom, like reality is the scene, the place where people are playing drama but here I was behind the scene. I could see weird things, I recognised a Pharoah, Egyptian stuff in a multicolored very bright light, some kind of skull head etc..

The whole thing reminded me of a nnDMT breakthrough (not sure why people here seems to underestimate nnDMT), I was surpirsed by the visuals, I thought 5meo was supposed to be no visuals..

Then I started to feel my body again or at least I knew it was there, I felt like I could direct my Life in whatever direction I want because I'm imagining everything, everything is imagined in the world.

Honestly I was a bit disappointed by the whole experience, when I came back I felt like "meh", like I already seen this before this is nothing new ><'

But I'm still processing the whole experience and it helps to write about it, it happened 4 days ago.

I feel like I will need other breakthroughs to really grasp the full picture of it.

Oh, and yesterday Leo's video about "what is reality" appeared into my life, it made so much sense,

Thank you for reading me ^_^

20 minutes ago, Lynx said:

I feel like I will need other breakthroughs to really grasp the full picture of it.

More like 300 breakthroughs to grasp the full picture.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lynx 

Congratulations on your first breakthrough.

How many attempts did you have on 5MeO to get the first breakthrough?

I did it 4 times in one week and just felt like a train drove over me all 4 times. (During the trip)

The last attempt was the first one where I managed to bring something back from the whole experience. Even tho I have no idea what happened, it was very mind-f*cking and yaw dropping for me.

Edited by shree

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

More like 300 breakthroughs to grasp the full picture.

The math is intense. Trip twice a month. That is 24 times a year. It takes 13 years to get 300 trips and that is an intense 13 years Lol!

47 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

It takes 13 years to get 300 trips

Didn't take me 13 years.

But be careful. That many trips will put in you dangerous waters.

@Leo Gura

But be careful. That many trips will put in you dangerous waters.

Do you talk about that kind of dangers in your new upcoming Awakening course?

Re: how visionary the experience is, everyone is different but the combination of substances you worked with played a large role.

I find a well made 5-meo-dmt vape cartridge to be effective for the type of work you're describing. There's no fiddling around with a scale or pipe or lighter. You just inhale and go, or press the button if there is one. It's easy to control the depth of the experience and you can gently re-dose as needed.

4 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

Do you talk about that kind of dangers in your new upcoming Awakening course?

Yes

@Leo Gura Yeah 300 breakthroughs seems alright ^_^
But ultimately my goal is to reach these kinds of states by myself while being fully awake and sober using the path laid out by Castaneda, I want a more practical use of these knowledge we're talking about here, I know this is only the beginning of what is actually possible to achieve, much more fun awaits with the right practices ;) 

@shree  It's been around one year, maybe a little more that I'm working with 5meo, from 0.5g hcl I've got 0.19g left and from 0.5gfreebase I have 90mg (but this one is not really accurate because I had to rex and probably lost a lot in the process :/).
I can't exactly tell you a definite number of time but what I can tell is it took me around one month since I really got back into it seriously with the Intent of Breaking through.
I used it one time per week with what seemed to be a high dose for me increasing each week from 5mg (with Hcl) until I got bored with rectal or nasal administration and loaded up a shit ton in a pipe while high on Mdma :$
My advice would be: take the time you need, this is not a race. Let some time pass between session for you to integrate properly your experience and you'll get there when the time is right. :)

@halfknots I already had some visuals from the mdma alone so this is no surprise I had even more with 5 :D
I'm thinking about making a cart yeah, seems to be the best method but I'm affraid to cough tbh, I had a vape back in the days when I tried to stop smoking cigarrettes but I used to cough like crazy with these so I can't imagine if that's the case with 5meoDMT in it --'