Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

There is no reincarnation, past lives, karma, etc.

17 posts in this topic

If there is a past, present and a future, it is not unfolding in a linear fashion. Rather, the past, the present and the future are happening all at once. Simultaneously. 

You did not and will not live through everyone's lives. Rather, you are, right now, living as everyone and everything. Better yet, simply being everyone and everything. Not alive, not dead. Just existing.

What happened is a thought. What will happen is a thought. That something good or bad is happening because something else good or bad happened at some other time is also just a thought. All just ideas. Ideas that if you reinforce and think about often and hard enough, they solidify and become beliefs.

Past lives, future lives, karma... Those are all beliefs.

To think that you are failing at your business now in your thirties, because you have bad karma from back when you were 9 and you've stolen some candy from your classmates... Or anything similar... Is just ridiculous. That's not how things work. In fact, things do not work, at all. Nothing works. Everything just is.

There is no cause and effect. No A + B = C. No equation. No formula. No code. No sequence.

It just fucking is. Not yesterday, not tomorrow. Right Now. Forever.

@ivankiss great stuff man !. I totally can resonate with you. 

The only problem is its sooo fucking obvious that it is hidden in plain sight. ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The way I see it, Karma is just energy... nothing more, nothing less. And that energy can have a 'positive' or 'negative' polarization (from a human standpoint) and affect our experience accordingly; but at the end of the day it's just an impersonal & amoral force which shapes the reality that we experience.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Funny thing is, even when you realize all this stuff, you're still not free from the past or the future. From that point of view, you have years and years worth of shit to clean up. You are simply way too entangled. From that point of view, you have much to heal and learn from the past. You also have much to work towards.

But in actuality, none of it exists. Nothing to heal, nothing to learn, nothing to strive towards. 

No rewards and no punishment, either.

That is just one perspective. It's everything so the opposite is true as well. Your perspective is deconstruction. The opposite is construction.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Absolute has no opposite. It's not 'my perspective' it's just truth. 

Constructing or deconstructing... truth remains one and the same.

Hmm, I think that possibly influence from previous lifetimes is the reason why I am so eager to live to be a sage. After like 20 or something something just snapped and I became like this.

They are just fiction for the ego to weave more stories. Of course, where does the fiction of karma really come from if not from matter/order/universe?

Did someone invent the idea of sins and karma out of thin air?

The real thing is that many fictions might come from matter and, as such, are very solid and real.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

23 hours ago, ivankiss said:

If there is a past, present and a future, it is not unfolding in a linear fashion. Rather, the past, the present and the future are happening all at once. Simultaneously. 

I disagree with this.  We are only in a position to change the present and consequently the future, not the past. But the future is still in question.

You can work hard for a project and still fail in it due to new variables unaccounted for.

This is expressed in the phrase, "Life is what happens when you are making other plans.

To think that you are failing at your business now in your thirties, because you have bad karma from back when you were 9 and you've stolen some candy from your classmates... Or anything similar... Is just ridiculous. That's not how things work. In fact, things do not work, at all. Nothing works. Everything just is.

Karma is cause and effect, and rigorous logic is needed to understand this sequence. 

To think that failure is business is because of something one did as a nine-year old or theft is delusional thinking and will not determine the karmic sequence.

Knowing my past lives was a great help for me to understand my present habits and patterns, and this understanding helped me to relax and work on my shortcomings better .

Reincarnation was also a part of early Christianity before it was eliminated by the councils of Constantinople in 553.A.D..

Here is a thread I created on reincarnation ...

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/96135-interview-with-dr-brian-weiss-on-reincarnation/

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

@AerisVahnEphelia There is no matter. A belief can never be truth. But it can be true, from a certain point of view, for sure.

@Ajay0 Cool. I'm sure past life regressions and similar things can be useful or beneficial for some. The same way any medical treatment can be  helpful to those who need it. I'm just saying... Absolutely speaking... No such things. No past lives, no karma, no treatments, no therapies, none of that.

Absolutely speaking, there is only ever pure, direct, undisturbed and uninterrupted consciousness.

@ivankiss well there might be no "matter" as such correct, but I wasn't making a materialistic point at all.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

It all depends on how you look at it. It's absolutely relative.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Bro, it's really not relative :D Relatively speaking, it could be true from a certain point of view that there are past lives, etc.

No such thing in the absolute. From no point of view. In fact, there are no points of view either in the absolute.

Yeah it turns out addition and subtraction both equal nothing

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi