Ramzi08

How should I interpret this gesture of my female friend?

11 posts in this topic

a good female friend of mine posted a selfie of the two of us in which she wrote "when you're trying to get your shit together in life, but there's some people that won't leave you alone"

how should I interpret this message?

Did she label me as clingy and in the friend zone?  Or should I take it as just a joke and stop overthinking?

P.S : she was the one who wanted us to meet and who suggested a meeting

Edited by Ramzi08

Do you want this woman and agreed to platonic meet up?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Might be using you to make someone else on social media feel jealous. I've unfortunately done that one before 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

@Ramzi08 You could just ask her, so what do you need an outside opinion for?  Either your relationship with her is hot garbage, or you misunderstood something.  Are you going to trust what we have to say more than your "good female friend"?

I would dump such a person. Like seriously. She humiliated you. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

On 10/14/2023 at 2:55 PM, Ramzi08 said:

a good female friend of mine posted a selfie of the two of us in which she wrote "when you're trying to get your shit together in life, but there's some people that won't leave you alone"

Did she label me as clingy and in the friend zone?  Or should I take it as just a joke and stop overthinking?

I would ask her what does she mean with that because there's ur face on it. If you suspect it's shady, don't let her step over you. Friends don't really do that unless you have a capacity to make humiliating and insulting best friend jokes with her, then you wouldn't post it here I assume.

On 14. 10. 2023. at 1:55 PM, Ramzi08 said:

I would give her shit for that. Just to see how she cops out. But that0s just me. If you would do it, she would flip it against you in a split second so be careful. If this wass placed on social media like ig or fb, she is using you to get to someone else. Very bad taste idk.

Meaningless joke, but in bad taste if it wasn't based on an inside joke between you.

A quip at your expense to get likes on social media?

Such low maturity.

I'd take it as a sign that this person is a waste of time and I shouldn't be spending any time with them.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/