StarStruck

Survival versus Goodness: What would you do?

15 posts in this topic

If you needed a surgery to save your life but the expenses are too big for you, would you tax dodge to gather the money you need for surgery to save your own life ?

23 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you needed a surgery to save your life but the expenses are too big for you, would you tax dodge to gather the money you need for surgery to save your own life ?

This looks easy, what about killing am innocent to save your own life?

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

This looks easy, what about killing am innocent to save your own life?

I wasn't talking about killing but if you want an answer to your question look at the war between Israel-Palestine.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I wasn't talking about killing but if you want an answer to your question look at the war between Israel-Palestine.

So survival triumphs everything?

@An young being

7 minutes ago, An young being said:

So survival triumphs everything?

could you type this msg if you weren't alive?

Edited by StarStruck

To keep yourself alive means that you can pay more taxes in the long run, so temporary avoidance of taxes in this case would be a win-win for both the individual and the state 

1 hour ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

To keep yourself alive means that you can pay more taxes in the long run, so temporary avoidance of taxes in this case would be a win-win for both the individual and the state 

Wow! You should stand for the next finance minister.

Survival is over morality. It has to be that way so if you have to murder a child to save your own do it as many times as you need to. 

The chances are slim you will ever be in a situation where murdering a child would save you but for the hypothetical I would say do it.  

Its the law God said so

You could push it further and say one has to murder a child to discover morality.

Edited by Hojo

I would gas entire families with zyklon b to save my life.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

Survival is over morality. 

It's definitely over it, but if you are able to transcend the survival urge, you will have the most blissful death. But very few are capable of overcoming the survival Instincts.

@StarStruck

On 14/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, StarStruck said:

I want to be good, but I must evil.

@Hojo

On 16/10/2023 at 3:14 AM, Hojo said:

Survival is over morality. It has to be that way so if you have to murder a child to save your own do it as many times as you need to. 

The chances are slim you will ever be in a situation where murdering a child would save you but for the hypothetical I would say do it.  

Its the law God said so

You could push it further and say one has to murder a child to discover morality.

You actually don't have to push it further, look to the animal kingdom, plenty of infanticide, and killing if infants by predators, and plenty of rape. Even look at other hominids, and early man, plenty of evil shit happens especially in tribal wars and in history, plent of examples of people doing evil anyway. Good reason why incarnation and reincarnation exists.