Sabth

Why am I falling into all this trap?

57 posts in this topic

This is only to show what it looked like. 

FREE 2K - 10K ONLY IN

??FREE INCOME TRAD??

LOW PACKAGE

MODAL          PROFIT

$250.   ➡️.    $7,500

$500.   ➡️.    $15,000

$750.   ➡️.    $22,500

✅Trader = 85%

✅Company = 15%

✅Free = $2000

MIDDLE PACKAGE

MODAL          PROFIT

$1000.   ➡️.    $35,000

$2000.   ➡️.    $70,000

$3000.   ➡️.    $105,000

$4000.   ➡️.    $140,000

✅Trader = 90%

✅Company = 10%

✅Free = $5000

HIGH PACKAGE

MODAL          PROFIT

$5000.   ➡️.    $200,000

$7000.   ➡️.    $280,000

$10000.   ➡️.    $400,000

✅Trader = 95%

✅Company =5%

✅Free = $10,000

?JOIN NOW AND GET $2000 FREE AS YOUR TRADING STARTER

Example : 

If you join $250 in 3hours Profit + Free will be credited into your bank account which equal to $7,500 + $2,000 = $9,500

Admin ↪️ *insert his telegram*

Okay. So that's it. This is the things. And there are a lot of people in the group who was doing this and showed their "money" after they have done this in the group. So I kinda believe it. I have $750 so I put it in that package. 

But then, after I have done this, and it showed in my "online wallet" that I have in it $24,500. When I just put in $750. But in there it's not in a real money but an online wallet. And to get it out, the company asked me for a 15% of that ($22,500) amount (because the another $2000 is free) so they only took 15% from the $22,500. Which equal to $3,375.

BUT, they asked me for it before they even gave me the Profit + Free = $22,500 + $2000. They said I would have to pay that 15% amount before I could get that profit+free amount ($24,500). 

So if I don't have that $3,375 , I couldn't pay it. And therefore cannot get my $24,500. Which included in it, are my $750. So what can I do? None of my family member would allow me to borrow their money. And apart from that, do you think this company is a lie? For not telling me that I have to pay that 15% before I could have the whole profit? Is this a scam?

But I have invested $750 in it. That's only it. They are asking me for another $3,375.

If I have my own money I would still just gave them $3375 because I want my $750 back. If it's a scam, then let it be it. At least I'm sure now that it is a scam. But now, the problem is I couldn't pay the $3375. So I lost my $750. What do u think? Is this a trap? 

I went through an effort to get that $750. And I don't wanna lose it. It's a memory for me. I want to buy something good with it. Screenshot_2023-10-13-20-55-23-05_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg

Change all of that $ to RM. 

IMG_20231014_151546.jpg

Edited by Sabth

And now these guys are asking me for the 15% $3357 and I'm feeling scared. 

Just ignore them and forget the money you invested earlier. If they keep asking or threatening, file a police complaint.

Idk. I just feel really bad about this. I don't like the thought that any of my money (in my life) goes to waste. The value is priceless. When it goes to unqualified person. 

I just feel like I want to pay the $3375 and so that I could got all my money back in that $24500. ... 

17 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Idk. I just feel really bad about this. I don't like the thought that any of my money (in my life) goes to waste. The value is priceless. When it goes to unqualified person. 

I just feel like I want to pay the $3375 and so that I could got all my money back in that $24500. ... 

It's a common human emotion and that's why these scammers are very successful. Don't worry. You can earn a lot more than that in the future.

26 minutes ago, An young being said:

It's a common human emotion and that's why these scammers are very successful. Don't worry. You can earn a lot more than that in the future.

No matter how much I make in the future, it wouldn't be the same as getting back my 750

@SabthThe person profile is fake . Understand trading is tough for retail public. off course big players also fail here as well.  It 90% psychological and 10% trading skill. Don't give them $3375 or you will loose it that as well.

@ExplorerMystic but at least it took me $4125 to believe that it is a scam. Rather than $750. This would be more satisfying. 

Right now, the reason that I couldn't get my $750 is because I didn't have a $3375. It's not "truly" because it is a scam. 

You got me? 

This is obviously a scam. You've already lost that $750, only thing you can do now is let that go. If give them another $3k expect to lose that too. Take this as a learning opportunity and don't be so gullible next time.

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

@ExplorerMystic but at least it took me $4125 to believe that it is a scam. Rather than $750. This would be more satisfying. 

So the lesson is too cheap at $750, you would only learn it if it's $4125? Wow.

39 minutes ago, josemar said:

No, he still seems to have a faint hope that it could be true. But I can assure you it's a 100% scam.

17 hours ago, josemar said:

Yes. It's kinda like that. Like right now, I wouldn't know if the person is lying or not. They rather didn't tell. But they have put that the company would take 15%. But I didn't know that I have to pay that first before I could take the profit. So like now it's like I'm stuck , in between. They are not lying. If I paid that ,only if I paid that, I could get that $24500. 

It is just unsettling. That's why I'd rather pay that $3375. If it's a scam, then we can be sure of it. If it's not, then I'll get my money back. 

How can you know if it's a scam if you don't pay that $3375?

This is what I'm thinking. 

It's in my currency by the way so it's more like 871.37usd. 

I just need a $713.76.

Edited by Sabth

26 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Yes. It's kinda like that. Like right now, I wouldn't know if the person is lying or not. They rather didn't tell. But they have put that the company would take 15%. But I didn't know that I have to pay that first before I could take the profit. So like now it's like I'm stuck , in between. They are not lying. If I paid that ,only if I paid that, I could get that $24500. 

It is just unsettling. That's why I'd rather pay that $3375. If it's a scam, then we can be sure of it. If it's not, then I'll get my money back. 

How can you know if it's a scam if you don't pay that $3375?

This is what I'm thinking. 

It's in my currency by the way so it's more like 871.37usd. 

1. Why can't they take that 15% from the money you have earned or why can't you pay them with the online wallet?

2. How the hell 750$ get turned into 24000$ in a short time?

3.Whats the name of the company? Trade free income?

If they can turn $750 into 24k so easily, why do they need your money?

110% scam.

@Sabth  The first thing you need to understand if you are narrowly interested in trading is to cut your losses short and ride on profit. I believe 100% this is scam but if you are not satisfied with my or other people answer than take your time and decide what you want to do.

I will lend you the 700 dollars I need in on this great business opportunity. Its basically printing money!

Edited by Hojo